Chess Tournament Home Page

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
@ansatsusha_gouki
@Soul On Ice
@oskie

How did I fuck around and not join the last tournament??? Can ya'll play two at a time???

oskie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@ansatsusha_gouki
@Soul On Ice
@oskie

How did I fuck around and not join the last tournament??? Can ya'll play two at a time???

Yes sir. Start it up

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
@ansatsusha_gouki
@Soul On Ice
@oskie

Im taking a break

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Next tournament:

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
@ansatsusha_gouki
@Soul On Ice
@oskie

@ansatsusha_gouki
@Soul On Ice
@oskie

let's get popping

@ansatsusha_gouki
@Soul On Ice
@oskie

Im sitting out on this one and I won't return til maybe August.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I never accepted any invites. Hell,I havent gotten any for a few years.
Must be your settings because that is why I consistently bumped post asking people to check their invites and sign up....because even though they were invited, they still had to sign up to kick off the tournaments...check your settings.

Is anyone else getting signed up automatically? Hell, I even have to sign up even though I created the tournament....

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Must be your settings because that is why I consistently bumped post asking people to check their invites and sign up....because even though they were invited, they still had to sign up to kick off the tournaments...check your settings.

Is anyone else getting signed up automatically? Hell, I even have to sign up even though I created the tournament....

Last invite I got from you was 5 years ago. Also,it aint my settings cuz I haven't touched it in 7 years.Yes,Ive looked....

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Last invite I got from you was 5 years ago. Also,it aint my settings cuz I haven't touched it in 7 years.Yes,Ive looked....
When I create a tournament I have to invite players. I invite the group we all belong to. I will remove you from the group. Or maybe when you click the link in BGOL that signs you up because it’s an invite link. But even when I click to join the tournament, I still have to click a second time because I make them No Vacation tournaments and it wants to make sure that you want to join a No Vacation tournament. You don’t get any of those prompts?

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Sign up ASAP...i forgot to make invite only and one interloper already signed up....i don't want to redo it

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member