Chess Tournament Home Page

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Awe man...the ho-lidays are here already..?

giphy-downsized-large.gif
@gene cisco

@raze

@Soul On Ice
@oskie

@ansatsusha_gouki
@Soul On Ice
@oskie

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
One player needed....sign up dammit

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Let's cracking

@gene cisco

@raze

@Soul On Ice
@oskie

@ansatsusha_gouki
@Soul On Ice
@oskie

@gene cisco

@raze

@Soul On Ice
@oskie

@ansatsusha_gouki
@Soul On Ice
@oskie

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
At this very moment I have a puppy in a metal cage with water slowly circulating on the floor. The metal cage is wired with a 220v plug, that WILL be plugged up and the puppy WILL be fried if we don't get another person to sign up in thirty minutes from this post. Don't have the death of a cute, fluffy, electrocuted puppy on your conscience....sign. the. fuck. up.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
At this very moment I have a puppy in a metal cage with water slowly circulating on the floor. The metal cage is wired with a 220v plug, that WILL be plugged up and the puppy WILL be fried if we don't get another person to sign up in thirty minutes from this post. Don't have the death of a cute, fluffy, electrocuted puppy on your conscience....sign. the. fuck. up.

The puppy is dead all because one of you fucks did not sign up.....I now have @Bullet's wife in the same predicament. Sign up or I send the Deacon to her house to save her....either way I kick things off at noon CST.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member

The puppy is dead all because one of you fucks did not sign up.....I now have @Bullet's wife in the same predicament. Sign up or I send the Deacon to her house to save her....either way I kick things off at noon CST.

For the last time.... or the Deacon will be unleashed.

Save @Bullet's wife now!!!!

@gene cisco

@raze

@Soul On Ice
@oskie

@ansatsusha_gouki

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Why am I being forced to play this bullshit tournament when I withdrew from it the day it was made.

@ZuluSam

This is the third time this has happened.

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

I made it clear that I don't have time to play but I'm getting put into tournaments I don't want to be in. I even have my settings to block anyone to sent me an invite yet I'm still being put into tournaments that I have no interest in.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Why am I being forced to play this bullshit tournament when I withdrew from it the day it was made.

@ZuluSam

This is the third time this has happened.

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

I made it clear that I don't have time to play but I'm getting put into tournaments I don't want to be in. I even have my settings to block anyone to sent me an invite yet I'm still being put into tournaments that I have no interest in.
I think you need to check with Customer Support because I have no idea how that’s happening. I sent invites to the whole group and no one else has that issue.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
@ZuluSam, you got somebody playing for you or something. Hell you come from with these moves
LOL...you let me get a leg up, but I failed to capitalize and got my damn bitch took. That's why I said fuck it and went to watch the game...LOL....I ain't moving until the morning.

raze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Which one are you? I got Grinder.

Grinders are players with an unassuming style that can hide just how intent they are on winning. They don’t need to know opening theory to beat you. They don’t need to have an advantage to beat you. They don’t even need to have an equal position to beat you. Grinders have good positional skills, and are usually most at home in endgames. They are attuned to their opponents’ weaknesses which they use against them. On the other hand, they often know their own strengths and limitations pretty objectively, and will make good practical decisions. It’s hard to take advantage of a Grinder’s weaknesses, and you won’t have much luck getting errors out of them by applying pressure.

This is mostly true about me. I don't want to play complicated openings with lots of theory. I would rather get my opponent out of their comfort zone and turn it into a battle of your knowledge of tactics vs my knowledge of tactics.

In the chart that comes with the analysis, it rates me as being more aggressive than I would have expected.