Clarence Thomas is one corrupt bastard

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
I'ma say this though.

Sometimes, niggas be working on some undercover shit. I rented this property one time from this old racist white lady. I was in her office talking to her about the lease when this nigga comes in, one of her tenants as the lady was blabbing to me about Obama, and talking about how she loves Trump. Next thing I know, this Uncle Ruckus ass nigga starts talking bout how he was a conservative, and he think trump is good for the country and all that shit. I'm sitting there thinking I have a Stephen from Django on my hands and he was gonna be her watchdog, watching me.

A month later I saw that fool and he was talking all kind of shit about that white lady, lol. He was in big violation of his lease too, but he was keeping that shit on the low. So all that coon shit was for show to fake out that cac, nigga rolled up a blunt and passed it to me, lmao.
Funny story

Clearly not who we talking about though

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Anita Hill wasn't lying but Bush needed a black House Kneegro to replace the legendary Thurgood Marshall. Dems including Joe Biden knew Thomas was an unqualified piece of shit but didn't go after him like they should have for fear of being perceived as beating up on the black man.

I will never forgive George H.W. Bush and John Danforth for getting this Judas on the Court. I hate Uncle Ruckus with a passion and my fervent hope is to be alive to see him carried to his grave. His will probably stipulates that they all be white. :angry:

In retrospect, it was a real bad look to attack Anita Hill over that Coon.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That kid will most likely turnout to be a politician later on in life. He will be cooning all his life, doing whatever conservatives want him to do, if he ever holds an important office.....

Something to think about 20 years from now....
He should be in his early to mid 30s now

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
Where do they manufacture you niggas
Dawg, both parties aint shit. Fuck a DEMOCRAT AND FUCK A REPUBLICAN. ALL I CARE ABOUT IS WHO DOES THE MOST FOR BLACK FOLKS. I'm one of those niggaz that ain't scared to go against the grain. Both parties hate us we gotta use them for our benefits, no allegiance to them, and fuck em both Republicans use to be Democrats before the switch. All I care about is BLACK FIRST.

Last edited:

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
she looks cute here. RAW.
Rawdog material. She was legit, he was a square creep who didn't know how to get some side pussy and tried to get with her fine ass. She put his ass on blast and the rest is history.

Last edited:

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
How is this fool and his wife not under Federal Investigation?

Money-May-WTF.gif

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah she was Right. Rawdog material. She was legit, he was a square creep who didn't know how to get some side pussy. She put his ass on blast and the rest is history.
Too bad she never testified

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Yeah she was Right. Rawdog material. She was legit, he was a square creep who didn't know how to get some side pussy. She put his ass on blast and the rest is history.
That was before my time , I know about the story but I didn’t know she was that cute. She looks like the family matters broad. I’m shocked she’s Black actually considering he’s a 100% handkerchief headed sambo

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Dawg, both parties aint shit. Fuck a DEMOCRAT AND FUCK A REPUBLICAN. ALL I CARE ABOUT IS WHO DOES THE MOST FOR BLACK FOLKS. I'm one of those niggaz that ain't scared to go against the grain. Both parties hate us we gotta use them for our benefits, no allegiance to them, and fuck em both Republicans use to be Democrats before the switch. All I care about is BLACK FIRST.
Shut the fuck up!!!

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The ENTIRE Supreme Court is Corrupt.
I am in shock. The don't agree on abortion however ALL of the justices sign this and said that they don't need anyone checking them for ethics violations.

So they do not agree with the system of "checks and balances".

Sotomayor didn't recuse herself from a case involving her book publisher with whom she got 3M.

Fucking hell.

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You can find a monument, street or school dedicated to the late, great Justice Thurgood Marshall in just about every urban neighborhood in America.
- This will NEVER happen for Clarence Thomas. :hmm:

598d7ff51e76a3a63db1f42804f3a041_-united-states-virginia-chesapeake-indian-river-border-road-2706-thurgood-marshall-elementary-757-494-7515.jpg

Thurgood Marshall Elementary​

2706 Border Rd, Chesapeake, VA 23324

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
And Hunter Biden? Seriously? The fucking FBI and other alphabets investigated him and found nothing. Nada. Zero. Zilch. That horse ain't got no flesh on the bones and mofos still beating him.
not true - the investigation is ongoing

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
not true - the investigation is ongoing

Technically you are correct, though at this point it has become a true witch-hunt/fishing expedition. The "charges" they are considering filing are laughable for all the time and money spent.

Purely a reichpublican exercise filling several roles in their continuing campaign to distract the public from their actual intentions and actions.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Aint no one talkin to you bitch you Asian lovin crack head bitch

Go back to snortin lines off dirty hoes assholes you rat bitch
Shut the fuck up you dick sucking magat coon. What’s your other name bitch boy. Stick to one name coward pussy ass incel faggit. 4chan loving sambo

RunawaySlave

Zeitgeist
BGOL Investor
reichpublicans will try like fuck to hold onto that seat. with a death grip.

I really hope the dems get a solid majority in Congress so they can throw these incompetent motherfuckers out. I'm not saying everybody ain't getting a taste, I'm saying these motherfuckers are too incompetent, or arrogant to keep the shit on the low.

And Hunter Biden? Seriously? The fucking FBI and other alphabets investigated him and found nothing. Nada. Zero. Zilch. That horse ain't got no flesh on the bones and mofos still beating him.

Bruh!! It won't stop them from rehashing the same tired talking points. Over and over and over and over.......to infinity and beyond
It really is fascinating how dedicated these MFers are to their white benefactors. Fascinating and infuriating at the same time
I just keep my distance....MFers like that will have me locked up for life.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Bruh!! It won't stop them from rehashing the same tired talking points. Over and over and over and over.......to infinity and beyond
It really is fascinating how dedicated these MFers are to their white benefactors. Fascinating and infuriating at the same time
I just keep my distance....MFers like that will have me locked up for life.

Yup. They are a cult and the only thing that can help them is deprogramming.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Conditions for increased fervour after disconfirmation
ConditionEffect
"1. A belief must be held with deep conviction and it must have some relevance to action, that is, to what the believer does or how he or she behaves."Makes the belief resistant to change.
"2. The person holding the belief must have committed himself to it; that is, for the sake of his belief, he must have taken some important action that is difficult to undo. In general, the more important such actions are, and the more difficult they are to undo, the greater is the individual's commitment to the belief."Makes the belief resistant to change.
"3. The belief must be sufficiently specific and sufficiently concerned with the real world so that events may unequivocally refute the belief."Exposes believers to the possibility of their belief being disproved.
"4. Such undeniable disconfirmatory evidence must occur and must be recognized by the individual holding the belief."Exerts pressure on believers to abandon their belief.
"5. The individual believer must have social support."While an individual might be unable to resist the pressure to abandon their belief in the face of disconfirming facts, a group might be able to support each other to maintain the belief.

source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/When_Prophecy_Fails

61avI0GSshL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

link to pdf - https://ia802802.us.archive.org/4/i...iecken-Schachter-When-Prophecy-Fails-1956.pdf

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
Shut the fuck up you dick sucking magat coon. What’s your other name bitch boy. Stick to one name coward pussy ass incel faggit. 4chan loving sambo
Nigga you the biggest loser on this board. Go back to suckin Aian dick an stop quoting me bitch.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Nigga you the biggest loser on this board. Go back to suckin Aian dick a stop quoting me bitch.
Shut the fuck up you shit eating dumb ass coon. I’ll quote your faggot handkerchief headed ass all day pussy bitch

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He had a child in private school that a donor paid for?where and when did he have a child?is it with his Becky?

I didn't think he had no child or children

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Man, I watched this whole documentary yesterday and all I came away from it is the one thought; "What a truly fucking sad & pathetic person Clarence Thomas is". :smh:

This dude really ain't nothing but a pathetic shoe shine boy trying to find acceptance and validation in the eyes (and arms) of White, conservative Christian people. He measures every iota of his own self value and self worth almost exclusively through the lens of White people.

Shit really makes you want to vomit... :puke: