Comic Book Movie News: James Gunn joins DC Studios as co-chair of film & TV UPDATE: NEW DCU PHASE 1 Gods & Monsters

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

rachel-brosnahan-sheer-for-met-gala-10.jpg

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Man, I just seen this earlier and was going to mention it to you.

What is going on with D.C.? I don't remember so many things coming out and then being refuted. It's like actors are being trolled. :lol: Who the fuck is in charge over there?

200w.gif

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Ummm Jimmy?

Yeah we gotta have to have a little budget meeting about how you spending for marketing and promotion funds
why throw good money after bad?
So they saving money on marketing this one. If it weren't for BGOL, I'd forget this was coming out. :smh: Director look like he already got his excuses lined up, but should be pointing to the man standing in front of that picture.
these movies aren't on Gunn's book...
Aquaman2 will be the last of the redheaded step children

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

You keep saying that

Thats YOUR copy of the book

co-chairman-and-ceo-dc-studio-james-gunn-arrives-for-warner-bros-blue-beetle-premiere-at-the.jpg

Oh yes it is.

Cause if it was a hit?

He'd take it.

And I already gave you laundry list of reasons he attached him to this one and some of the others.

It's interesting cause he ALREADY getting a pass if Superman flops and they ain't even filmed yet?

Must be nice.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
You keep saying that

Thats YOUR copy of the book

co-chairman-and-ceo-dc-studio-james-gunn-arrives-for-warner-bros-blue-beetle-premiere-at-the.jpg

Oh yes it is.

Cause if it was a hit?

He'd take it.

And I already gave you laundry list of reasons he attached him to this one and some of the others.

It's interesting cause he ALREADY getting a pass if Superman flops and they ain't even filmed yet?

Must be nice.
don't hate the player....

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

Shit, it's like Gunn came in trying to play daddy to someone with 5 kids by 5 different men. Some he already know he ain't fucking with, but this actor he says will be the blue beetle in his new universe AND he is the one doing the all the reshoots for Aquaman 2. He wants to play daddy to some of the kids, but if shit gets tough, he don't know them. :lol:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Shit, it's like Gunn came in trying to play daddy to someone with 5 kids by 5 different men. Some he already know he ain't fucking with, but this actor he says will be the blue beetle in his new universe AND he is the one doing the all the reshoots for Aquaman 2. He wants to play daddy to some of the kids, but if shit gets tough, he don't know them. :lol:

/dead

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

As much as I tease you Jimmy Gunn...

good to see support this stuff and not throw your stars under the bus.

Success or Failure that's leadership sh*t

still going on your resume but I respect it.

that Creature Commandos and Superman Legacy BETTER be fire though.