Comic Book Movie News: James Gunn joins DC Studios as co-chair of film & TV UPDATE: NEW DCU PHASE 1 Gods & Monsters

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

F*ck

They just confirmed that woman is a liar

A reputable certified trusted media publication with REAL lawyers.

Woo boy.

Ok guys

@ViCiouS @gene cisco

How we gonna handle this?

Well shit, damn. :eek:

So this wasn't on Gunn but does it matter at this point? It's like when something real bad is put in the news, goes viral, then the retraction doesn't get the same buzz.

The problem seems to be when she said that shit it should have been shot down much quicker. I think it lingered. So now it comes out when he has to explain the Beetle flop. I don't envy the shit this man is going through right now. He really just wants to make comic shit, not deal with all this BS. Gadot on some snake shit. Good luck with Snow white or whatever the fuck it is. :lol:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

So this wasn't on Gunn but does it matter at this point? It's like when something real bad is put in the news, goes viral, then the retraction doesn't get the same buzz.

The problem seems to be when she said that shit it should have been shot down much quicker. I think it lingered. So now it comes out when he has to explain the Beetle flop. I don't envy the shit this man is going through right now. He really just wants to make comic shit, not deal with all this BS. Gadot on some snake shit. Good luck with Snow white or whatever the fuck it is. :lol:

I haven't heard officially from Gadot said it was a misquote just on here.

So we gotta get confirmation

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

I ride for Jimmy

And for Feige too.

Till the wheels fall off.

I just finished Secret invasion finally a few days ago...

No comment.

But I'm a soldier

I just think EVERYONE would be better off just lowering their expectation level

Think of it like Wu Tang

They came out of NO WHERE

All original style slang sound

And took over the world

Every album a classic...

But then the great flood happened

They got overwhelmed over saturated

And spread to thin

The stuff was good but not like the first
Ones but we got some classic joints though

And then Wu Tang forever dropped!

And we still got the occasional banger.

But no matter what we loyal we love them and have an extensive expansive catalog for all eternity

We can't be greedy.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Jimmy Gunn just needs to take his sweet time and make GOOD PRODUCT.

consistently good.

Don't worry about these fans

Focus on the work

No more social media stuff no more leaks

Focus on creating a functioning collaborative environment

Call in marketing...

And fire them.

Hire @gene cisco and @ViCiouS

Just as consultants just 3 year deals and half a point on all projects they consult on.

They will just oversee and consult on the final stages of any promotional rollout live action and animation, and script completion maybe sit in on a writers room or 2. That's it

You got this Jim Jim

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

@ViCiouS @gene cisco

You believe this utter and complete bullsh*t?

Now just for fun...

Is there ANY way the shareholders would sign off this?

And I don't mean NOT releasing it.

I mean greatly reducing the marketing and promotion budget

Last edited:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

@ViCiouS @gene cisco

You believe this utter and complete bullsh*t?

Now just for fun...

Is there ANY way the shareholders would sign off this?

And I don't mean NOT releasing it.

I mean greatly reducing the marketing and promotion budget

Hell yeah they will cosign it. If a company already has lost money with every release this year and we all know this will lose money, why would the company want to lose even more money than necessary? It's to the point they could give tickets out for free and the theaters wouldn't be crowded for this release.

I don't know how much investing you do, but I cosign any investment I have cutting losses(before I have to cut losses and dump them) and showing some sense about turning things around. I'd be more mad about Gunn sticking his nose in an upping the production budget because he wants his cake and eat it too.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
379936941_641347278085370_427451334890062003_n.jpg

Dceu

Last edited: