Comic Head's Which Squad you picking to win? (ongoing)

Top or bottom?

• Total voters

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
Registered
397550704_187690257717754_3751373956061679885_n.jpg

Saiyan definately...

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Saw this on FB thought I would share here for discussion

Which one pick one

Ozymandias (Watchmen) vs Captain America

408564430_10220117748134206_4442405580252611823_n.jpg

Most will run to Cap off of familiarity which is fine but I would challenge people to go back and watch Ozymandias scenes from Watchmen, this man was no joke. Strength FAR above normal. I don’t think Owl-man and Roschach hit this man one time. Even outsmarted Dr Manhattan. Look at his ability than judge. I have no formal opinion just thought it would be cool. He is not no pushover by ANY means

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This guy doesn't know what he is talking about.
It sounds good but

Prof X, Jean/Gray and Cerebro have telepathic control of Mutants (and Humans iirc) ..... Superman, Martian Man Hunter aren't either.....

I know Supes is susceptible to magic .... but would mutant powers control him?

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Look,I read more mangas than American comics but to say that Rogue would beat Superman is laughable....

john-jonah-jameson-lol.gif

This is coming from a guy that probably read more Marvel comics than DC, which isn't a lot...

Rogue wouldn't have to "beat him" per se.... just keep him preoccupied long enough for the squad to wipe out a few of his team members....

Rogue being a C or B list mutant at best taking on supes for however long her draining powers last, (if they would even work), would be a great win management/match up wise.

power lord

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If we are talking about to the death superman kills Rouge in less then a second he moves at the speed of light. If it's just a fight maybe 5 seconds lol

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If we are talking about to the death superman kills Rouge in less then a second he moves at the speed of light. If it's just a fight maybe 5 seconds lol

So you're saying either;

she can't drain his powers or it doesn't matter if she can, he's still Superman and she's still just Rogue?

power lord

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So you're saying either;

she can't drain his powers or it doesn't matter if she can, he's still Superman and she's still just Rogue?
She can't touch him if he goes all out .like most cats won't be bitten by a snake they are just faster. But if you are writing a comic book you can't write it like that you wouldn't have a comic.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I can make the more money with the power of Black Adam just by playing EVERY sport!!! Go from Boxing and be the Heavyweight champ, UFC and Heavyweight champ. Go to the NBA and start dunking from half court. Running 300 yard touchdowns AND playing defense OBLITERATING quarterbacks. Be a one man track star winning the gold in...EVERYTHING! Knocking homeruns into the stratosphere.

Tony Stark money...yeah sorry I wouldn't want to limit my bank account!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Justice league

Flash... god like speed, time and dimensional travel
Cyborg... control all technology including alien
Aquaman.. control all sea life on Earth
Batman... genius level tactician
Wonder women... minor god /magic
Green lantern... near limitless matter manipulation.
Superman... um he's superman.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Superman enters the Marvel Gauntlet.

You will see each opponent number that is the order Superman will move after each win .
No Battlefield Removal
Random Encounter
No Outside Help
Wins By KO Or Fatality
Location Marvel Universe
Superman regain full Heath after each round

432123009_769973541713860_1565325956927687165_n.jpg

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Nah, Hulk, Wolverine, combo couldn't be stopped by any of the others.
oh yes, he would be stopped

1. never bet against the insane - doubly so when in possession of the most powerful weapon in the galaxy not named Star Brand

2. that symbiote infused with batman's brain = with enough prep time.... :itsawrap:

:lol::roflmao2:

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Nah, Hulk, Wolverine, combo couldn't be stopped by any of the others.
Is the Hulk wolvie combo really an upgrade?!?

Hulk is already overpowered with his own healing factor if you will. The only thing you can gain, if you want to call it a gain, is claws.

:dunno:

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
oh yes, he would be stopped

1. never bet against the insane - doubly so when in possession of the most powerful weapon in the galaxy not named Star Brand

2. that symbiote infused with batman's brain = with enough prep time.... :itsawrap:

:lol::roflmao2:
The Joker brings insanity and gadgets, neither will be much help. You're right, the green lantern corps power rings are powerful weapons. Superman, Doomsday, Martian Manhunter, Shazam, Lobo, Supergirl, Wonder Woman, Powergirl, Big Barda, and Maxima, are all characters that have broken through or crushed power ring constructs. Hulk's strength, is on par or greater than every character I listed, a power ring can't harm, hold, or stop the Hulk. The power ring would be prematurely drained trying to stop Hulk.

The Venom symbiote has been one shotted by Namor and Juggernaut, so it's not durable enough to deal with Hulk. As for Batman, I know prep time is Batman's get out of jail free card that people want to use. With enough prep time Batman could solo Galactus, and force Silver Surfer to be his new Robin. That's a cop out, tell me what weakness Batman could exploit to take down the Hulk, Wolverine hybrid, cause explosive batarangs ain't going to do it.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is the Hulk wolvie combo really an upgrade?!?

Hulk is already overpowered with his own healing factor if you will. The only thing you can gain, if you want to call it a gain, is claws.

:dunno:

Not really, but Hulk's strength combined with those claws means he could cut through just about anything. That Iron Man, Black Panther combo would be tough to beat, Stark's engineering genius combined with advanced Wakandan tech. look out.

Last edited: