COVID MRNA vaccine causing cardiac deaths?

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
my Work is done by pointing out that you’re either a troll or agent.. for the better bgol tech people all they have to do is pull up your name and see how many post you have bashing black women in the past few months and will notice 80 percent of your post is bashing black women..you literally almost only post in threads to shit on black women..I want bgol to notice the agents/trolls on this board and to know who comes to this board with an agenda
Oh boy, are we really doing this? Can't bash the facts so you go straight into ad hominin attack (typical). So tell me how am I bashing black women, by saying Glorilla is a fool for coming up with that minstrel ass name? How about me bashing Lizzo for being fat and lusting over fit white men, or could it be me saying that calling the Woman King is part of the gay agenda because the Queen of England was never called a King.
But if you want to play that game, then you are basically saying it's Ok for a black woman to call herself a Gorrila with an L, and OK for a fat ass of any race or gender to lust after people that are in shape while demanding their fat asses are worshiped, and I guess you are used to calling your women king, but guess what I am not, and if you are OK with all that bullshit, do you Boo Boo! All I know is what Malcolm X would side with, and news break it aint your "sus" way of looking at the world, but march on rainbow warrior, you guys got rights!

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
French MP Jean Lassalle took the J&J covid vaccine, required four heart surgeries and nearly died. He says Macron, Boris, Putin etc faked their injections and most of his fellow MPs are not vaccinated. “I almost died, but I never had Covid.”

French Politician and Ex-Presidential Candidate Jean Lasalle Says COVID Vaccine Nearly Killed Him – Claims Macron and Others Faked their Vax Status

Fuck that guy he's not credible.
I believe roadrage over French MP Jean lol
#fakenewz

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Oh boy, are we really doing this? Can't bash the facts so you go straight into ad hominin attack (typical). So tell me how am I bashing black women, by saying Glorilla is a fool for coming up with that minstrel ass name? How about me bashing Lizzo for being fat and lusting over fit white men, or could it be me saying that calling the Woman King is part of the gay agenda because the Queen of England was never called a King.
But if you want to play that game, then you are basically saying it's Ok for a black woman to call herself a Gorrila with an L, and OK for a fat ass of any race or gender to lust after people that are in shape while demanding their fat asses are worshiped, and I guess you are used to calling your women king, but guess what I am not, and if you are OK with all that bullshit, do you Boo Boo! All I know is what Malcolm X would side with, and news break it aint your "sus" way of looking at the world, but march on rainbow warrior, you guys got rights!
You called me boo boo.. sounds like you the rainbow warrior and are sus..a man that spends majority times hating women are usually fags..most of ya threads are anti female so it explains your gay ways..you also was trying to convince everybody half of black women have herpes..sounds like you were trying to use scare tactics to stop heterosexual sex.. most of you fags believe the less heterosexual sex that goes on the more chances you pillow biters can get dudes.. so sounds like you the gay bandit trying to push your agenda.. remember we got you on record calling me boo boo.. rainbow rage

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Fuck that guy he's not credible.
I believe roadrage over French MP Jean lol
#fakenewz
Never believe in anything or anyone, you must learn to discern information accounting for all possible variables and be able to understand the difference between anecdotal evidence and statistical evidence, for example just because I know someone who broke out after eating shrimp doesn't mean there is something ominous with shrimp. Listen all vaccines have a degree of risk to them and according to the data I've read, Covid-19 is safer than most vaccines and way safer than the old TB and Polio vaccines that used to use actual parts of the virus.
The biggest problem with the Covid vaccine is in the preservatives found in the Maderna brand and how certain individuals reacted to it, the reason why they were created was due to some countries not having the proper refrigeration or countries that are prone to blackouts. But the more you know and understand about a subject the more intelligent your stance will be.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
You called me boo boo.. sounds like you the rainbow warrior and are sus..a man that spends majority times hating women are usually fags..most of ya threads are anti female so it explains your gay ways..you also was trying to convince everybody half of black women have herpes..sounds like you were trying to use scare tactics to stop heterosexual sex.. most of you fags believe the less heterosexual sex that goes on the more chances you pillow biters can get dudes.. so sounds like you the gay bandit trying to push your agenda.. remember we got you on record calling me boo boo.. rainbow rage
No you're the Boo Boo not me. :lol:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
No you're the Boo Boo not me. :lol:
You called me it again.. you actually repeated it twice..no heterosexual man calls a nother nig boo boo.. yet you comfortably just said it.. this guy dosent know he’s using fag dialect and straight nigs are disgusted by this lango.. first I exposed him as an agent/troll and now he might be a blue oyster lifetime member.. self ocking at its finest

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
You called me it again.. you actually repeated it twice..no heterosexual man calls a nother nig boo boo.. yet you comfortably just said it.. this guy dosent know he’s using fag dialect and straight nigs are disgusted by this lango.. first I exposed him as an agent/troll and now he might be a blue oyster lifetime member.. self ocking at its finest
Dude that name comes with the package! Any man who refers to a female as his king is a boo-boo ass motherfucker! You try to get at me for pointing this out, claiming I was bashing black women but is sounds to me like you were defending the gay agenda!

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Dude that name comes with the package! Any man who refers to a female as his king is a boo-boo ass motherfucker! You try to get at me for pointing this out, claiming I was bashing black women but is sounds to me like you were defending the gay agenda!
Once again you lying..never once did I get at you about calling a woman a king.. damn you be lying.. first you claimed you never posted 50 percent black woman had herpes than I literally quoted it.. now you created some false line about me saying it’s cool calling woman king.. damn homie you a habitual liar or a complete schizophrenic..nig breaking under the pressure Lmaoooo

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Once again you lying..never once did I get at you about calling a woman a king.. damn you be lying.. first you claimed you never posted 50 percent black woman had herpes than I literally quoted it.. now you created some false line about me saying it’s cool calling woman king.. damn homie you a habitual liar or a complete schizophrenic
Look I bash idiots, don't matter what their race or gender, so for you to cherry-pick me bashing a few stupid women just to fit your narrative that I must be some type of an agent or traitor is disingenuous, actually I think it sounds desperate especially just saying it and once again not supplying a shred o evidence that I could at least defend or refute. Now if you gonna get at me, at least stick to the facts and lay off the make-believe lets make-ups shit bullshit!

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
my Work is done by pointing out that you’re either a troll or agent.. for the better bgol tech people all they have to do is pull up your name and see how many post you have bashing black women in the past few months and will notice 80 percent of your post is bashing black women..you literally almost only post in threads to shit on black women..I want bgol to notice the agents/trolls on this board and to know who comes to this board with an agenda

dam....you closed the show out...you stood on that shit....another one bites the dust... Jackkkkk

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Look I bash idiots, don't matter what their race or gender, so for you to cherry-pick me bashing a few stupid women just to fit your narrative that I must be some type of an agent or traitor is disingenuous, actually I think it sounds desperate especially just saying it and once again not supplying a shred o evidence that I could at least defend or refute. Now if you gonna get at me, at least stick to the facts and lay off the make-believe lets make-ups shit bullshit!
You the 1 creating false narratives.. you claimed you didn’t say the 50 percent line..I proved you did.. you claim I said it’s cool calling women king which is utter bullshit and you posted no shred of evidence showing it..and you called me boo.. so you lied twice and you said some fag shit.. I think it’s time to log off your sc name having a bad day..it might be time to change it

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Once again you lying..never once did I get at you about calling a woman a king.. damn you be lying.. first you claimed you never posted 50 percent black woman had herpes than I literally quoted it.. now you created some false line about me saying it’s cool calling woman king.. damn homie you a habitual liar or a complete schizophrenic..nig breaking under the pressure Lmaoooo

I'm reading thru that shit...ret nigh...brah

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You the 1 creating false narratives.. you claimed you didn’t say the 50 percent line..I proved you did.. you claim I said it’s cool calling women king which is utter bullshit and you posted no shred of evidence showing it..and you called me boo.. so you lied twice and you said some fag shit.. I think it’s time to log off your sc name having a bad day..it might be time to change it

brah... applying real heat .. didn't know you had it in you...

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
50% what, learn how to talk! When you say something spit it out, nobody knows what the fuck you are talking about!

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
No everybody sees it but you.. last min desperation by you..just throw in the towel homie
OK I was on some bullshit when you tried to go there with me, Nigga you know Im a real one from NYC so that's to be expected.
But keeping it a buck, I don't know what the flying fuck that 50% is about, is that a new rapper?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
OK I was on some bullshit when you tried to go there with me, Nigga you know Im a real one from NYC so that's to be expected.
But keeping it a buck, I don't know what the flying fuck that 50% is about, is that a new rapper?
Here’s some Jill Scott for that fat lady singing

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

Here is the full video of what she was saying not the cherry-picked skewed edited version that twisted her words to fit their lies.

Forward to the 1:001:31 mark to witness firsthand how these Republicans and Consparicy nuts get caught red-handed deceiving and lying by taking her words out of context.

And for a bonus the 411 on GB news

GB News
is a free-to-air television and radio news channel in the United Kingdom and Ireland. The channel is available on Freeview, Freesat, Sky, YouView, Virgin Media and via the internet. Since 4 January 2022, an audio simulcast of the station is available on DAB+ radio.

Announced in September 2020 and launched in June 2021, the channel became Britain's first television news start-up for more than 30 years, since the launch of Sky News in 1988.[1] It was set up with the aim of broadcasting "original news, opinion and debate", with a mix of news coverage and opinion-based content. GB News is described as right-leaning on political issues.[2][3][4]

GB News is owned by All Perspectives Ltd, which is a holding company, headquartered in London. As of August 2022, All Perspectives Ltd is controlled by three significant shareholders, all of whom work for Christopher Chandler's Dubai-based investment firm Legatum.[5][6] The CEO of GB News is Angelos Frangopoulos[7][8] who formerly ran Sky News Australia.

Andrew Neil left the BBC in 2020 to become the channel's chairman and present a prime-time evening programme. However, he resigned from his roles at the channel on 13 September 2021,[9] three months after its official launch, and was replaced as a presenter by Colin Brazier. Other hosts of shows on the channel include Alastair Stewart, Dan Wootton, Nigel Farage, Mark Steyn, Eamonn Holmes, Neil Oliver, Gloria De Piero, Patrick Christys, Mercy Muroki, Camilla Tominey, Michael Portillo and Andrew Pierce.

Source

kobe-youre-welcome.gif

Last edited:

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Here is the full video of what she was saying not the cherry-picked skewed edited version that twisted her words to fit their lies.

Forward to the 1:001:31 mark to witness firsthand how these Republicans and Consparicy nuts get caught red-handed deceiving and lying by taking her words out of context.

And for a bonus the 411 on GB news

GB News
is a free-to-air television and radio news channel in the United Kingdom and Ireland. The channel is available on Freeview, Freesat, Sky, YouView, Virgin Media and via the internet. Since 4 January 2022, an audio simulcast of the station is available on DAB+ radio.

Announced in September 2020 and launched in June 2021, the channel became Britain's first television news start-up for more than 30 years, since the launch of Sky News in 1988.[1] It was set up with the aim of broadcasting "original news, opinion and debate", with a mix of news coverage and opinion-based content. GB News is described as right-leaning on political issues.[2][3][4]

GB News is owned by All Perspectives Ltd, which is a holding company, headquartered in London. As of August 2022, All Perspectives Ltd is controlled by three significant shareholders, all of whom work for Christopher Chandler's Dubai-based investment firm Legatum.[5][6] The CEO of GB News is Angelos Frangopoulos[7][8] who formerly ran Sky News Australia.

Andrew Neil left the BBC in 2020 to become the channel's chairman and present a prime-time evening programme. However, he resigned from his roles at the channel on 13 September 2021,[9] three months after its official launch, and was replaced as a presenter by Colin Brazier. Other hosts of shows on the channel include Alastair Stewart, Dan Wootton, Nigel Farage, Mark Steyn, Eamonn Holmes, Neil Oliver, Gloria De Piero, Patrick Christys, Mercy Muroki, Camilla Tominey, Michael Portillo and Andrew Pierce.

Source

kobe-youre-welcome.gif

Yeah you are seriously trolling.
The CEO of Pfizer refused to show up, sent that rep instead and she said nothing that made listening to her full testimony any better. Spewing pure bullshit about how much money they spent on research? That's what you state is her full argument?

Here's the members of parliament response to Pfizer CEO refusing the appear the following day. But go ahead and refute what they're saying too.

Also half these women have herpes too​

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
This islll
Yeah you are seriously trolling.
The CEO of Pfizer refused to show up, sent that rep instead and she said nothing that made listening to her full testimony any better. Spewing pure bullshit about how much money they spent on research? That's what you state is her full argument?

Here's the members of parliament response to Pfizer CEO refusing the appear the following day. But go ahead and refute what they're saying too.

Also half these women have herpes too​

How much they got or spent is not my argument, lord knows what any of them spent or made, but I know Pfizer was developing an oral vaccine pill that never came out, so I guess it is safe to assume they must have lost millions if not billions on that alone. My stance is seeking actual evidence that clearly shows that this or any other vaccine does not work let alone caused harm, outside of the typical small percentage of people who are susceptible to all vaccines.
But here is the conclusion report from the CDC on the side effects associated with the Pfizer vaccine.
Serious Adverse Events
Serious adverse events were defined as any untoward medical occurrence that resulted in death, was life-threatening, required inpatient hospitalization or prolongation of existing hospitalization, or resulted in persistent disability/incapacity. The proportions of participants who reported at least 1 serious adverse event were 0.6% in the vaccine group and 0.5% in the placebo group. The most common serious adverse events in the vaccine group which were numerically higher than in the placebo group were appendicitis (7 in vaccine vs 2 in placebo), acute myocardial infarction (3 vs 0), and cerebrovascular accident (3 vs 1). Cardiovascular serious adverse events were balanced between vaccine and placebo groups. Two serious adverse events were considered by U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as possibly related to vaccine: shoulder injury possibly related to vaccine administration or to the vaccine itself, and lymphadenopathy involving the axilla contralateral to the vaccine injection site. Otherwise, occurrence of severe adverse events involving system organ classes and specific preferred terms were balanced between vaccine and placebo groups.

Data source: FDA briefing document

For a link on the full breakdown go here.

Now if your argument is the are cooking the books, hey anything is possible I am neuteral when it comes to this, but in order to take this seriousl you have to show actual data, that doesn't involve sad antiquated stories about a particular individual that you know got sick, because every procedure, including sugarwater placebo pills have some type of LD50 risk of harm, so if you know someone in that 0.5% rating of the placebo group it wouldn't take much to be tricked that plpacebo is also danerous.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Columbia Professor's Study Finds Clear Link Between Excess Deaths & Vaccine Rollouts, But Journals Won't Publish It

Pre-Print: https://www.researchgate.net/public...n_and_age-stratified_all-cause_mortality_risk

Full Episode:

Bruh, be honest, did you even bother reading the link you posted? Because when you actually look up the number to that spooky graph you posted, on the link you posted, the numbers turn out to be exactly what I posted a few posts above yours. Not only that the VMR (vaccine mortality risk) is almost identical to that of sugar water placebo! Compare both posts below and weep!

Accurate estimates of COVID vaccine-induced severe adverse event and death rates are critical for risk-benefit ratio analyses of vaccination and boosters against SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus in different age groups. However, existing surveillance studies are not designed to reliably estimate life-threatening event or vaccine-induced mortality risk (VMR). Here, regional variation in vaccination rates was used to predict all-cause mortality and non-COVID deaths in subsequent time periods using two independent, publicly available datasets from the US and Europe (month-and week-level resolutions, respectively). Vaccination correlated negatively with mortality 6-20 weeks post-injection, while vaccination predicted all-cause mortality 0-5 weeks post-injection in almost all age groups and with an age-related temporal pattern consistent with the US vaccine rollout. Results from fitted regression slopes (p<0.05 FDR corrected) suggest a US national average VMR of 0.04% and higher VMR with age (VMR=0.004% in ages 0-17 increasing to 0.06% in ages >75 years), and 146K to 187K vaccine-associated US deaths between February and August, 2021. Notably, adult vaccination increased ulterior mortality of unvaccinated young (<18, US; <15, Europe). Comparing our estimate with the CDC-reported VMR (0.002%) suggests VAERS deaths are underreported by a factor of 20, consistent with known VAERS under-ascertainment bias. Comparing our age-stratified VMRs with published age-stratified coronavirus infection fatality rates (IFR) suggests the risks of COVID vaccines and boosters outweigh the benefits in children, young adults and older adults with low occupational risk or previous coronavirus exposure. We discuss implications for public health policies related to boosters, school and workplace mandates, and the urgent need to identify, develop and disseminate diagnostics and treatments for life-altering vaccine injuries.

O.K. maybe my edibles are kicking in and it's time to take my black behind to bed, but is it me, or does her body profile make a perfect match for Barney the Dinosaur, minus the mask and tail?
How much they got or spent is not my argument, lord knows what any of them spent or made, but I know Pfizer was developing an oral vaccine pill that never came out, so I guess it is safe to assume they must have lost millions if not billions on that alone. My stance is seeking actual evidence that clearly shows that this or any other vaccine does not work let alone caused harm, outside of the typical small percentage of people who are susceptible to all vaccines.
But here is the conclusion report from the CDC on the side effects associated with the Pfizer vaccine.
Serious Adverse Events
Serious adverse events were defined as any untoward medical occurrence that resulted in death, was life-threatening, required inpatient hospitalization or prolongation of existing hospitalization, or resulted in persistent disability/incapacity. The proportions of participants who reported at least 1 serious adverse event were 0.6% in the vaccine group and 0.5% in the placebo group. The most common serious adverse events in the vaccine group which were numerically higher than in the placebo group were appendicitis (7 in vaccine vs 2 in placebo), acute myocardial infarction (3 vs 0), and cerebrovascular accident (3 vs 1). Cardiovascular serious adverse events were balanced between vaccine and placebo groups. Two serious adverse events were considered by U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as possibly related to vaccine: shoulder injury possibly related to vaccine administration or to the vaccine itself, and lymphadenopathy involving the axilla contralateral to the vaccine injection site. Otherwise, occurrence of severe adverse events involving system organ classes and specific preferred terms were balanced between vaccine and placebo groups.

Data source: FDA briefing document

For a link on the full breakdown go here.

Now if your argument is the are cooking the books, hey anything is possible I am neuteral when it comes to this, but in order to take this seriousl you have to show actual data, that doesn't involve sad antiquated stories about a particular individual that you know got sick, because every procedure, including sugarwater placebo pills have some type of LD50 risk of harm, so if you know someone in that 0.5% rating of the placebo group it wouldn't take much to be tricked that plpacebo is also danerous.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Ongoing EPPO investigation into the acquisition of COVID-19 vaccines in the EU

Published on 14 October 2022

The European Public Prosecutor’s Office (EPPO) confirms that it has an ongoing investigation into the acquisition of COVID-19 vaccines in the European Union. This exceptional confirmation comes after the extremely high public interest. No further details will be made public at this stage.

AdobeStock_327257834_LR.jpg