COVID MRNA vaccine causing cardiac deaths?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You fuck Glorilla and your condom pop, yeah it happens, then the Doc tells you, you caught the claps, tell me are you going to trust your immune system or are you going to take the mystery shot?

Simple..

DOnt FUCK gorrillas bruh..

Cac problems :lol: ...

they be out there in the mountains of central africa,

out there living with their antcestors talkin bout research...

there was one lady that had a fuckin chimp, that bit off

half her fuckin face... and she talkin about.. she still love

the chimp..

see those the muthafuckas that got them types of problems..

bruh Im well into my wonderful mid life crisis...

and I fuckin LOVE IT... thanks to vaccine mandates.. Im out

the fuckin office marinating in fuckin vaccine sheddings..

yes all you vaccinated muthafuckas at the workplace, and just

vaccine SHEDDING on each ohter all day... in the same fuckin recycled air...

mandates saved me from all that bullshit...

oh and

Not fuckin gorillas...LOL!!

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Doesn't make your argument MORE weak that they've been working on this since 2003 and its utter trash lol.
C'mon son.

If I get the clap I medicine will help .
That's another poor analogy homie lol.

Or maybe you're still hung up on it being a killer vaccine perhaps?. The fact is that we really don't know and as I said on page 1, I can't wait until the 30 for 30 comes out for this shot lol.

But as i also said in 2020. I'm pro do whatever the fuck you want to do with your body. Don't force people to do things if they don't want to do.
Let me ask you this question sort of as a litmus test. Do you believe that every year they invent a new vaccine from scratch for the newer strain of the flu?
If not why does the fact that virologists have been laying the foundation for the Sars 2 vaccine around the time of the Sars 1 breakout of 2003?
If you knew anything about vaccines you'd understand that if the vaccine were to be a failure, the biggest sign would be no decrease in the death of people infected, so by this standard of proof anyone with half a brain can see that since the vaccine the numbers of Covid death have dropped dramatically and the ones who are dying off the most are the ones who refused to get vaccinated. So while you should be free to do whatever you want, just as long as it doesn't infringe on the safety and health of others, and as long as you don't spread misinformation that has the potential of placing others at harm or dying.
Think about it, believing crack is good for you is one thing, telling others it is, is another! Not saying you cannot suggest crack is good for you, but if you do, you better have the facts to back your claim, and some bullshit article that you saw on the internet doesn't constitute a viable source!
Oh calling something trash followed by c'mon son sounds as ignorant as "fake news" and is a red flag for anyone with half a brain of your ignorance on the matter.
If you really want to refute a claim do what smart people do, research facts from a reputable source or scientific study or conduct your own scientific study if whats availibe isn't suffice then feel free to conduct your own research and see how it stands up to scientific scrutny, who knows maybe a nobel peace prize is in your future.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Simple..

DOnt FUCK gorrillas bruh..

Cac problems :lol: ...

they be out there in the mountains of central africa,

out there living with their antcestors talkin bout research...

there was one lady that had a fuckin chimp, that bit off

half her fuckin face... and she talkin about.. she still love

the chimp..

see those the muthafuckas that got them types of problems..

bruh Im well into my wonderful mid life crisis...

and I fuckin LOVE IT... thanks to vaccine mandates.. Im out

the fuckin office marinating in fuckin vaccine sheddings..

yes all you vaccinated muthafuckas at the workplace, and just

vaccine SHEDDING on each ohter all day... in the same fuckin recycled air...

mandates saved me from all that bullshit...
Not a Gorrilla a Glorrilla that that rapper who is bad as fuck! :rolleyes2:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not a Gorrilla a Glorrilla that that rapper who is bad as fuck! :rolleyes2:

oh u mean gloRilla just seen a clip, she ok... see chicks like that in washington heights

everyday smoking a gatdam hookah!!

but never the less, I know how to cure myself from

all non traumatic shit...which is why I smoke weed.. BLUNTS

everyday for the last three years and unlike your vaxxed boosted up president

I didnt get covid or any symptoms this year or summer like he said the unvaccinated would..

BUT YET HE GOT IT..

obviously my blunts, green tea honey vit c, d, zinc combo

waaaaaaay more effective then his experimental vaccine..!!

wouldnt you say so???

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
oh u mean gloRilla just seen a clip, she ok... see chicks like that in washington heights

everyday smoking a gatdam hookah!!

but never the less, I know how to cure myself from

all non traumatic shit...which is why I smoke weed.. BLUNTS

everyday for the last three years and unlike your vaxxed boosted up president

I didnt get covid or any symptoms this year or summer like he said the unvaccinated would..

BUT YET HE GOT IT..

obviously my blunts, green tea honey vit c, d, zinc combo

waaaaaaay more effective then his experimental vaccine..!!

wouldnt you say so???

No.

Not sure why you compared your health situation to an 80 year old.

If only the president had access to green tea and vitamins that can be bought at the nearest Walgreens.

He would be as healthy as you.

Jeez man...

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let me ask you this question sort of as a litmus test. Do you believe that every year they invent a new vaccine from scratch for the newer strain of the flu?
If not why does the fact that virologists have been laying the foundation for the Sars 2 vaccine around the time of the Sars 1 breakout of 2003?
If you knew anything about vaccines you'd understand that if the vaccine were to be a failure, the biggest sign would be no decrease in the death of people infected, so by this standard of proof anyone with half a brain can see that since the vaccine the numbers of Covid death have dropped dramatically and the ones who are dying off the most are the ones who refused to get vaccinated. So while you should be free to do whatever you want, just as long as it doesn't infringe on the safety and health of others, and as long as you don't spread misinformation that has the potential of placing others at harm or dying.
Think about it, believing crack is good for you is one thing, telling others it is, is another! Not saying you cannot suggest crack is good for you, but if you do, you better have the facts to back your claim, and some bullshit article that you saw on the internet doesn't constitute a viable source!
Oh calling something trash followed by c'mon son sounds as ignorant as "fake news" and is a red flag for anyone with half a brain of your ignorance on the matter.
If you really want to refute a claim do what smart people do, research facts from a reputable source or scientific study or conduct your own scientific study if whats availibe isn't suffice then feel free to conduct your own research and see how it stands up to scientific scrutny, who knows maybe a nobel peace prize is in your future.
They could never get past the animal testing in MRNA vaccines because the animals kept dying. Couldn't get approval but now, approval only under EUA. You are injecting yourself with an experimental drug the manufactures would only agree to release if they had full liability protection. The latest one approved (EUA only) was tested on 8 mice and no humans. Why would you put that in your body for a disease with a 99%+ recovery rate for most age groups? The willful ignorance can only be a result of denial especially when the information is out there that the shots are dangerous. You have Pfizer executives admitting they never even tested the drugs to see if it stopped transmission and FDA officials on the advisory board saying the shots shouldn't be approved. So what does the FDA do? Just skip the advisory board. Only people who took the shots can ignore these huge red flags.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No.

Not sure why you compared your health situation to an 80 year old.

If only the president had access to green tea and vitamins that can be bought at the nearest Walgreens.

He would be as healthy as you.

Jeez man...

Silly response,

You comparing the leader of the most powerful country on the planet

with the BEST doctors and medcine money can buy...

With a TEAM A WHOLE FUCKING THINK TANK that tells him

exactly what to say and do....

Thats what the fuck Im comparing myself to..

You may not understand because we are NOT the same

by any stretch of the imagination,

You just keep taking your fuckin boosters and fuckin shedding all over the place

SPREADING SHIT..

and Ill be fine with my vits green tea and blunts when I give my lungs a break and

chance to clean out..balance is everything but yo go along to get along conforming types will never understand,

so chea.. Im good with my Healthfood shit, FUCK WALGREENS... bruh.. except for their water..

Enjoy your boosters and labrat LIFE

Just

DONT

SHED

ON

ME

THANK YOU!!!

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
They could never get past the animal testing in MRNA vaccines because the animals kept dying. Couldn't get approval but now, approval only under EUA. You are injecting yourself with an experimental drug the manufactures would only agree to release if they had full liability protection. The latest one approved (EUA only) was tested on 8 mice and no humans. Why would you put that in your body for a disease with a 99%+ recovery rate for most age groups? The willful ignorance can only be a result of denial especially when the information is out there that the shots are dangerous. You have Pfizer executives admitting they never even tested the drugs to see if it stopped transmission and FDA officials on the advisory board saying the shots shouldn't be approved. So what does the FDA do? Just skip the advisory board. Only people who took the shots can ignore these huge red flags.
Citation requested for your claim.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Silly response,

You comparing the leader of the most powerful country on the planet

with the BEST doctors and medcine money can buy...

With a TEAM A WHOLE FUCKING THINK TANK that tells him

exactly what to say and do....

Thats what the fuck Im comparing myself to..

You may not understand because we are NOT the same

by any stretch of the imagination,

You just keep taking your fuckin boosters and fuckin shedding all over the place

SPREADING SHIT..

and Ill be fine with my vits green tea and blunts when I give my lungs a break and

chance to clean out..

Enjoy your boosters

Just

DONT

SHED

ON

ME

THANK YOU!!!

Yes he's so powerful that he doesnt have access to common vitamins you buy at walgreens.

Or maybe his team of best doctors money can buy dont know about these vitamins. How would they know them if they dont come on bgol and read your posts?

Seriously dude...

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes he's so powerful that he doesnt have access to common vitamins you buy at walgreens.

Or maybe his team of best doctors money can buy dont know about these vitamins. How would they know them if they dont come on bgol and read your posts?

Seriously dude...

are you SLOW AS FUCK??

forget it.. dont answer that!! lOL

The POINT is, ALL THE SHIT HE HAS ACCESS TO.

DID NOT WORK AS GREAT AS MY "WALGREEN" SHIT

AND DAILY BLUNT SMOKING..

ZERO VIRAL INFECTIONS,.

and CAN you non "walgreen" taking, shedding all over the place

muthafuckas SAY THE SAME THING???????

thats the POINT..

D O Y O U N E E D M E To S L O W I T D O W N M O R E...???

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
are you SLOW AS FUCK??

forget it.. dont answer that!! lOL

The POINT is, ALL THE SHIT HE HAS ACCESS TO.

DID NOT WORK AS GREAT AS MY "WALGREEN" SHIT

AND DAILY BLUNT SMOKING..

ZERO VIRAL INFECTIONS,.

and you non "walgreen" taking, shedding all over the place

muthafuckas SAY THE SAME THING!!

thats the POINT..

D O Y O U N E E D M E To S L O W I T D O W N M O R E...???

Ok, let me be plain, since sarcasm seems to be lost on you...

HE IS ALREADY TAKING ALL THE SAME VITAMINS YOU ARE AND MORE!!!

Fuck man...

We all buy the same vitamins already! Thats why they are on the shelf! They were massed produced because there is mass consumption!

Stop thinking you are in on some kind of secret. This isnt that.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor

make_money_gif.gif

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Epidemiologists and public health experts spent the past weekend collectively shaking their heads at the latest harmful pronouncement from Florida's provocative surgeon general, Joseph Ladapo, who on Friday announced that he was recommending against mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines for men ages 18 to 39.

Ladapo based his recommendation on a dubious analysis, which was posted online by the Florida Department of Health. According to a misleading press release from the department, the analysis found "an 84% increase in the relative incidence of cardiac-related death among males 18-39 years old within 28 days following mRNA vaccination."

The press release says the analysis was carried out by the department, but it was posted as a simple PDF without the health department's official letterhead, and—most strikingly—no authors are listed, which is highly unusual. It has clearly not been peer-reviewed, published in a scientific journal, or even thoroughly edited.

“Studying the safety and efficacy of any medications, including vaccines, is an important component of public health,” Ladapo said in the press release. “Far less attention has been paid to safety and the concerns of many individuals have been dismissed—these are important findings that should be communicated to Floridians.”

Experts roundly dubbed the analysis "utter rubbish," "extremely misleading," and "comically bad." Some called the analysis method "terrible," and one epidemiologist called it "the absolute most batshit study design & analysis plan I have ever seen." Others noted that the conclusion "smells of p-hacking" and data cherry-picking.

These reactions are likely unsurprising to anyone who has followed Ladapo's work as Florida's top doctor. Brought in by Governor Ron DeSantis in 2021, Ladapo has spent the pandemic downplaying the threat of COVID-19, fighting public health measures, surrounding himself with prominent anti-vaccine voices, and attacking life-saving COVID-19 vaccines.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All of that shit, please supply their sources.
https://davidicke.com/2021/02/01/dr...technology-all-animals-died-upon-reinfection/

In animal studies, after mRNA injections have been administered to cats, when the virus arrived once again into the body, it arrived like a Trojan Horse, undetected by the cats’ own immune system. The virus multiplied unchallenged and all animals involved in the experiment died from various causes.

According to Dr. Lee Merritt,

What happened is all animals died… but they didn’t died of the “vaccine”. What they died from what used to be called “immune enhancement” and now they call it “antibody dependent enhancement” (ADE).

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/heal...ew-covid-boosters-data-tests-people-rcna45387

Because the Biden administration has pushed for a fall booster campaign to begin in September, the mRNA vaccine-makers Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna have only had time to test the reformulated shots in mice, not people. That means the Food and Drug Administration is relying on the mice trial data — plus human trial results from a similar vaccine that targets the original omicron strain, called BA.1 — to evaluate the new shots, according to a recent tweet from the FDA commissioner, Dr. Robert Califf.

That could be a potentially risky bet, experts say, if the shots don’t work as well as hoped.

But the lack of data in humans means officials likely won’t know how much better the new shots are — if at all — until the fall booster campaign is well underway.

The FDA’s decision to move forward without data from human trials is a gamble, experts say, threatening to further lower public trust in the vaccines should the new boosters not work as intended.

https://www.businessinsider.com/2-top-fda-officials-resigned-biden-booster-plan-reports-2021-9

The US Food and Drug Administration announced the resignations of two top vaccine officials on Tuesday, and reports said the two were leaving in anger over the Biden administration's plan to roll out COVID-19 booster shots before officials had a chance to approve it.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/fda-sh...er-covid-vaccine-pandemic-science-11649016728

The Food and Drug Administration last week authorized Americans 50 and over to get a fourth Covid vaccine dose. Some of the FDA’s own experts disagree with the decision, but the agency simply ignored them.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/24/world/covid-boosters-vaccine-cdc-director.html

The director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Friday overruled a recommendation by an agency advisory panel that had refused to endorse booster shots of the Pfizer-BioNTech Covid vaccine for frontline workers. It was a highly unusual move for the director, Dr. Rochelle Walensky, but aligned C.D.C. policy with the Food and Drug Administration’s endorsements over her own agency’s advisers.

https://www.fda.gov/emergency-prepa...-policy-framework/emergency-use-authorization

Under section 564 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FD&C Act), when the Secretary of HHS declares that an emergency use authorization is appropriate, FDA may authorize unapproved medical products or unapproved uses of approved medical products to be used in an emergency to diagnose, treat, or prevent serious or life-threatening diseases or conditions caused by CBRN threat agents when certain criteria are met, including there are no adequate, approved, and available alternatives.

The HHS Secretary has issued several Declarations pursuant to section 319F-3 of the PHS Act to provide liability immunity for activities related to medical countermeasures against COVID-19.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
The fuck does that have to do with the price of tea in China?
The official bgol thread is literally updated daily about people still dieing. Still getting sick. Buy lemme guess, if the vaccine wasn't there, the morgue would be FILLED right?
Once again if you want or don't want that shit that's on the individual to decide. The fuck lol? As far as sources do you NOT pay attention to the news? I'm not sure if you only watch CNN (which is literally sponsored by Phizer btw) but literally everyday a report comes out shitting on that shot.
It is trash. You people are on your 4th and 5th shot and still getting sick lol. How is that not shitty?! You can still spread that shit, how is that not shitty? You dying from after effects us shitty AF.
Just yesterday the member of Pfizer board said they never tested to see if stops the spread. Lemme guess "fake news" right?
Just because a news story comes out that you don't like does make it less true.

Fuck man. Wake up.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
The lie is falling apart. GOOD!

I sincerely hope that BGOL members who took the vaccine do not succumb to any vaccine-derived side effects despite MANY initially wishing that I DIE, be stripped of flying rights, and be restricted from socializing with other groups of other humans.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
How can anyone genuinely disagree with this?
I can see if you're making money off of the vaccines like the doctors and these companies. I expect them to put 2 on 10 lol.
But negroes on the internet dying on that hill is very strange to me .
I'm like what are they gaining here?

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
David Vaughan Icke is an English conspiracy theorist and a former footballer and sports broadcaster. He has written over 20 books, self-published since the mid-1990s, and spoken in more than 25 countries. Wikipedia

So he's a British Joe Rogan/Alex Jones. I'm cool.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
The lie is falling apart. GOOD!

I sincerely hope that BGOL members who took the vaccine do not succumb to any vaccine-derived side effects despite MANY initially wishing that I DIE, be stripped of flying rights, and be restricted from socializing with other groups of other humans.
Pay attention to this BGOL.

He is hoping that the people who took the vaccines live.
There are a sizable amount of people on here who wish death on people who did NOT take the vaccine lol.

That's despicable.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
https://davidicke.com/2021/02/01/dr...technology-all-animals-died-upon-reinfection/

In animal studies, after mRNA injections have been administered to cats, when the virus arrived once again into the body, it arrived like a Trojan Horse, undetected by the cats’ own immune system. The virus multiplied unchallenged and all animals involved in the experiment died from various causes.

According to Dr. Lee Merritt,

What happened is all animals died… but they didn’t died of the “vaccine”. What they died from what used to be called “immune enhancement” and now they call it “antibody dependent enhancement” (ADE).

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/heal...ew-covid-boosters-data-tests-people-rcna45387

Because the Biden administration has pushed for a fall booster campaign to begin in September, the mRNA vaccine-makers Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna have only had time to test the reformulated shots in mice, not people. That means the Food and Drug Administration is relying on the mice trial data — plus human trial results from a similar vaccine that targets the original omicron strain, called BA.1 — to evaluate the new shots, according to a recent tweet from the FDA commissioner, Dr. Robert Califf.

That could be a potentially risky bet, experts say, if the shots don’t work as well as hoped.

But the lack of data in humans means officials likely won’t know how much better the new shots are — if at all — until the fall booster campaign is well underway.

The FDA’s decision to move forward without data from human trials is a gamble, experts say, threatening to further lower public trust in the vaccines should the new boosters not work as intended.

https://www.businessinsider.com/2-top-fda-officials-resigned-biden-booster-plan-reports-2021-9

The US Food and Drug Administration announced the resignations of two top vaccine officials on Tuesday, and reports said the two were leaving in anger over the Biden administration's plan to roll out COVID-19 booster shots before officials had a chance to approve it.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/fda-sh...er-covid-vaccine-pandemic-science-11649016728

The Food and Drug Administration last week authorized Americans 50 and over to get a fourth Covid vaccine dose. Some of the FDA’s own experts disagree with the decision, but the agency simply ignored them.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/24/world/covid-boosters-vaccine-cdc-director.html

The director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Friday overruled a recommendation by an agency advisory panel that had refused to endorse booster shots of the Pfizer-BioNTech Covid vaccine for frontline workers. It was a highly unusual move for the director, Dr. Rochelle Walensky, but aligned C.D.C. policy with the Food and Drug Administration’s endorsements over her own agency’s advisers.

https://www.fda.gov/emergency-prepa...-policy-framework/emergency-use-authorization

Under section 564 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FD&C Act), when the Secretary of HHS declares that an emergency use authorization is appropriate, FDA may authorize unapproved medical products or unapproved uses of approved medical products to be used in an emergency to diagnose, treat, or prevent serious or life-threatening diseases or conditions caused by CBRN threat agents when certain criteria are met, including there are no adequate, approved, and available alternatives.

The HHS Secretary has issued several Declarations pursuant to section 319F-3 of the PHS Act to provide liability immunity for activities related to medical countermeasures against COVID-19.
You get your information from a David Ike web site. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
The fuck does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

The official bgol thread is literally updated daily about people still dieing. Still getting sick. Buy lemme guess, if the vaccine wasn't there, the morgue would be FILLED right?

Once again if you want or don't want that shit that's on the individual to decide. The fuck lol? As far as sources do you NOT pay attention to the news? I'm not sure if you only watch CNN (which is literally sponsored by Phizer btw) but literally everyday a report comes out shitting on that shot.

It is trash. You people are on your 4th and 5th shot and still getting sick lol. How is that not shitty?! You can still spread that shit, how is that not shitty? You dying from after effects us shitty AF.
Just yesterday the member of Pfizer board said they never tested to see if stops the spread. Lemme guess "fake news" right?
Just because a news story comes out that you don't like does make it less true.

Fuck man. Wake up.
There are a lot of claims from wacky websites that shame some of you guys who lack the ability to discern the obvious misinformation from facts. I mean you had cats up in arms about the report that said according to a study (which they never named or cited) that cardiac arrest was up 89% in men ages 26 to 39, to which I replied how much is 89% of a population that they never gave the number to. This was an obvious clue that the study was bogus but the usual cast of gullible fools ate it up because it confirmed your beliefs.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How can anyone genuinely disagree with this?
I can see if you're making money off of the vaccines like the doctors and these companies. I expect them to put 2 on 10 lol.
But negroes on the internet dying on that hill is very strange to me .
I'm like what are they gaining here?

Brah...if I took the shot...I would watch the non shot takers....just like I didn't take the shot...I'm watching the ones that did....you posting yo ass off.... champ

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
There are a lot of claims from wacky websites that shame some of you guys who lack the ability to discern the obvious misinformation from facts. I mean you had cats up in arms about the report that said according to a study (which they never named or cited) that cardiac arrest was up 89% in men ages 26 to 39, to which I replied how much is 89% of a population that they never gave the number to. This was an obvious clue that the study was bogus but the usual cast of gullible fools ate it up because it confirmed your beliefs.
I get that.
I will only speak about what I know.
Facts over emotion is what I live by.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
David Vaughan Icke is an English conspiracy theorist and a former footballer and sports broadcaster. He has written over 20 books, self-published since the mid-1990s, and spoken in more than 25 countries. Wikipedia

So he's a British Joe Rogan/Alex Jones. I'm cool.

Are you saying I shouldn't trust the author of this over the advice of immunologists etc.?

:smh: :lol:

images

Icke believes the universe to consist of "vibrational" energy and infinite dimensions sharing the same space.[15][16][17] He claims an inter-dimensional race of reptilian beings, the Archons or Anunnaki, have hijacked the Earth and a genetically modified human–Archon hybrid race of shape-shifting reptilians – the Babylonian Brotherhood, Illuminati or "elite" – manipulate events to keep humans in fear, so that the Archons can feed off the resulting "negative energy".[15][18][19][20] He claims many public figures belong to the Babylonian Brotherhood and propel humanity towards a global fascist state or New World Order, a post-truth era ending freedom of speech.[14][15][21][22] He sees the only way to defeat such "Archontic" influence is for people to wake up to the truth and fill their hearts with love.[15] Critics have accused Icke of being antisemitic and a Holocaust denier with his theories of reptilians serving as a deliberate "code".[23][24][25] Icke strongly denies these claims.[26]

:lol: :lol: :lol: