CT Fletcher Body Building Thread- "It's Still Yo Mutha Fuckin Set” women's leg day is legendary to me

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
10914325_1514017452152171_1008981085_n.jpg

CT_Fletcher14.jpg

CT Fletcher is a 54 year old power lifter from Long Beach, California. He is a six-time world champion power lifter, and the reigning world bodybuilding champion. He co-owns Metroflex Gym Long Beach with Chris Albert, from where he does his training. Currently, Fletcher is a true Big Back Believer. As a power lifter, CT trains bare hand, which makes sense since power lifters are only allowed to use lifting chalk while in competition.

Fletcher’s early life
Fletcher is originally from Little Rock, Arkansas. However, he has lived in Southern California for over 50 years. Fletcher grew up in a religious home, where his father, a Pentecostal preacher, routinely punished him. One lesson he did get from his strict upbringing, however, was a mental focus and toughness that enabled him to build an illustrious career in body building. However, despite his religious upbringing, Fletcher became involved in the streets of Compton, earning him a substantial amount of time in a correctional facility. This rough past has truly molded him to unleash in the gym.
Fletcher’s physique, and attitude, changed significantly after undergoing an open heart surgery in 2005. He was weighing 260 pounds before the procedure, so he shed off 45 pounds to try and avoid the surgery. However, it did not work. He came out of the surgery weighing 190 pounds and recovered fully after about two years. While most people attribute steroids to his medical problems, CT believed that this was a result of 7 to 8 meals he took each day for over 20 years from McDonalds.

CT’s career
CT picked up his first weight at 22. However, he started competitive power lifting in 1983, and kept lifting for 14 years until 1997. During his powerlifting (http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powerlifting) career, CT won the World Strict Curl Championship three times and the World Bench Press three times. However, he admits that the highlight of his career by far was the 1995 705 pound attempt at the Baddest Bench Press in America Contest. While he did not actually make that life, Fletcher felt this was his greatest accomplishment because he did it drug free against some of the best power lifters on the planet.
CT’s workout plan
To this day, well over 50 perfect of CT’s strength boosting workout still consists of a power lifter training model. This coupled with body building parameters yields an amazingly strong physique. Fletcher describes the Penitentiary Style Workout is not paying attention to set and rep numbers but rather focusing ones energy into every last step.

CT Fletcher’s favorite exercises:
Five to six of a minimum of ten reps
• Contraction or Cable curls
• One arm dumbbell preacher curls
• Incline bench harmer curls
• EZ bar preacher curls
Shoulder exercises
• Barbell lateral raise done in a standing position
• Dumbbell overall press done in a seating position and
• Smith overhead press, also done in a sitting position.
Chest exercises
• Smith bench
• Pushups
• Flat barbell and dumbbell bench and
• Incline barbell bench
Bicep exercises
• Concentration curls
• Barbell and dumbbell preacher curls
• Incline bench hammer curls and
• Straight bar cable curls
Triceps exercises
• Straight bar tricep extensions and
• W bar tricep extensions
Back exercises
• Lying machine and T-Bar rows
• Dumbbell rows
• Pullups
• Deadlifts and lat pulldowns
Leg exercises
• Box squats
• Squats and
• Hack squats

The new CT Fletcher
Now at the seasoned age of 54 years old, “The Strongest Man You Never Heard Of”, as Fletcher is commonly known to his fans has captured The world Fitness Social Media by storm. His whole approach to weight lifting is to “Earn It” without the use of supplements or steroids, simply gain from pure pain. Whether it is, preacher curling, squatting or bench pressing, CT still goes toe to toe with much younger athletes in the gym, coming on top most of the times.
From his YouTube videos, you will learn one thing for sure — You better bring it or simply stay away. These videos come packed with incredible passion for Rawness that has never been captured on tape before. CT’s videos offer practical motivation to keep your muscles ripped.

Future plans
CT still hopes to get back to powerlifting and defend his unbroken 225 strict curl record someday. In fact, he would love to do it at 54, 24 years after setting the record.
CT Fletcher has been lifting weight for most of his adult life. In 2003, he founded a wellness channel dubbed Strength Project on YouTube. Over the past several months, Fletcher has released several fitness videos that have attracted massive traffic. The Fitness Project has had a huge impact on the fitness community throughout the world. However, it is important to note that Strength Project is not an acrobatics or calisthenics team but rather an all-round team that promotes safe, efficient and practical regimes to help you achieve your fitness goals.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Like this one
"I Command you to Grow! Biceps/Arm Day with CT Fletcher"

But this is my favorite!!!

"Women's Squat Day with CT Fletcher: ITS STILL HER MUTHA FUCKIN SET!!!"

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
CT FLETCHER TRAINS MS. OLYMPIA DLB

"Published on Sep 17, 2014http://www.ctfletcher.com - The one and only Ms. Olympia! Dana Linn Bailey! Dana is on the same page when it comes to "overtraining"...IT DOESNT EXIST! Watch Dana go through a BRUTAL shoulder routine with CT Mc'ing this occasion!"

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I thought Iris Taylor was Ms. Olympia for like 6 years or more. they have new womens categories or something?

this dude is inspiring

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
HULK SMASH! CT FLETCHER INTRODUCES "DA HULK"

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE SUPERMAN FROM COMPTON, MEETS DA HULK, WHO CURRENTLY HAILS FROM TEXAS VIA LOUISIANA? DESTRUCTION!!! YOU'LL SEE HULK SMASH THE IRON REPEATEDLY AS CT, THE MASTER OF CEREMONIES MOTIVATES DA HULK TO GET ANGRY!

YOU'LL SEE, CT FLETCHER, KEVEN WASHINGTON 'DA HULK', BIG ROB

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
CT Fletcher's Armed Warfare Arm Workout for Bodybuilding.com

Published on May 2, 2014More of CT's arm workout: http://bbcom.me/1ufqm06
CT Fletcher knows a thing or fifty about building monstrous biceps and triceps. Think you can hang? Get ready to command your muscles to grow!

Warning: Foul language, extreme intensity, and heavy-ass weights ahead!

If you've bravely chosen to ignore the warning above, then prepare yourself for an arms growth formula so sinister that it will command your biceps and triceps to grow. In this arms training video, CT Fletcher, the "Superman from Compton" himself, will show you how to carve your arms with blood and sweat into thick slabs of granite.

Fletcher knows what it takes to transform. Rising from the ruthless streets of Compton, he underwent open-heart surgery in 2005, took the following years to recuperate, and has since adopted a no-nonsense, "fuck average" approach to his training. Age is not a factor. He doesn't let a mere number tell him what he can or cannot do. On the contrary, this sidewalk-cracking monster wills iron to bend to him.

One thing's for sure: You won't get arms like CT's by pussyfooting around. His gargantuan arms are the direct result of relentless training and enough cursing to make a sailor blush. Armed Warfare is an exercise in both mental and physical fortitude. Pain is a permanent resident in CT's land of iron. He recognizes that this workout is going to hurt, but rather than let that bother him, he makes pain submit and yells, "Fuck you, pain!"

READY FOR WAR
CT Fletcher's training style involves an eclectic mix of "drill sergeant, preacher, and raving lunatic." From the concrete jungle that is Metroflex Long Beach, he's going to put your biceps and triceps through the wringer with nine excruciating exercises. Find a buddy to work out with because, frankly, you'll need a shoulder to cry on.

Every exercise in this workout is designed to make your muscles shriek as you push them beyond failure and rapidly build agony. You'll earn no planned relief from this anguish. CT laughs at the idea of neatly structured workouts and repetition schemes.

How many reps? "You do it until you can't fuckin' do no more," CT says. With the exception of a couple specific exercises, you will do every exercise to total failure.

And rest? "Fuck being so strict!" shouts CT. Your rest period lasts only as long as it takes your workout partner to finish his set.

Are you ready for Armed Warfare? Follow CT's command and "act like it then!"

Congratulations for making it this far, brave soul! The Armed Warfare grand finale is a gauntlet that will crush what little spirit remains within you. It involves five pairs of dumbbells that incrementally go up in weight.

As you lay down, your partner will start you off with the heaviest dumbbell. Knock out 20 reps of skull-crushers and keep going down the line until you crank out 100 reps total. You can touch the weights to the ground—not to rest the weight, but to make sure they go back far enough.

Before you call it quits, reward yourself with an additional 100 reps in the reverse order: from lightest to heaviest. That's 200 total reps and the completion of one soul-crushing, brutal set.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
10932176_643397522456315_1557493109_n.jpg

"THESE WERE THE FIRST WOMEN TO DO THE SQUAT CHALLENGE, CASSIDY, SHARON, THE KILLA AND LOUISE -- WOMEN ONLY: WE WILL BE FEATURING THE BEST ENTERIES FOF SQUAT VIDEO CHALLENGE IN OUR NEXT YOUTUBE VIDEO DEDICATED TO THE NUMBER ONE LEG AND BUTT DEVELOPER, THE SQUAT. MAKE A 5 MINUTE SQUAT VIDEO AND POST TO OUR FACEBOOK PAGE! WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN IN TWO WEEKS."

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Man I downloaded his arms workout....I think I still got it somewhere

I'm just here so I don't get fined

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
MY DAUGHTERS STILL THINK I AM THE TOUGHEST MAN ALIVE AND THAT I LOOK BETTER THAN LAST YEAR. I MAY NOT BE WHAT I USED TO BE, BUT IM STILL GOT*DAMN CT MUTHAFUCKIN FLETCHER! (left june 2014, right Jan 2015)

10948210_1374234036222397_243241535_n.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
CT Fletcher- Penitentiary Style Weightlifting Roots

CT speaking about why and how he got started with penitentiary techniques. CT also tells his cousin Juniors story about his prison life and mothers funeral.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
If this dude can't get you going, check your pulse. :yes:

No shit, to be honest that women's squat days get me so hyped, it's a shame...

10848268_783414771724949_1836468704_n.jpg

"Watch "I COMMAND YOU TO GROW PART 2: CT Fletcher + Dana …" I COMMAND YOU TO GROW PART 2: CT Fletcher + Dana & Kai Green "

I COMMAND YOU TO GROW PART 2: CT Fletcher + Dana Linn Bailey + Kai Greene

Last edited:

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
They are juicing. Ct Flethcher had congestive heart failure not because he was eating all those damn cheeseburgers but the juice too.

that chick squatting the 405 wasn't juicing...

i just did legs today and she still got me hype.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
:cool: inspiring

that chick squatting the 405 wasn't juicing...

i just did legs today and she still got me hype.

I don't know much about juicing but juice or not that shit had me impressed!!!

I was just click on each video, not knowing anything except CT talks major league shit!!!
I didn't have any expectations before watching the clip so added to the shock surprise

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
:cool: inspiring
TALKING SHIT WITH CT Fletcher, The 1000 WATTS Workout!!

CT Fletcher trains this YOUNG MONSTER by the name of 1000 Watts, whom came all the way down from Maryland to get put through The MASSterplan.