CT Fletcher Body Building Thread- "It's Still Yo Mutha Fuckin Set” women's leg day is legendary to me

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
LOOKING FOR QUIT!
Published on May 9, 2015

SHOULDER AGONY!!! Featuring Big J, Dylan Armbrust, and Adam Young through a shoulders workout at Armbrust Pro Gym in Wheat Ridge, Colorado

DaAssWatcher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was watching a video on Youtube awhile back and the owners of Metroflex (Mike Rashid, CT, and a few other guys) were talking about the Iron Addicts gym.

So did Metro Flex LBC become Iron Addicts?

Yeah I think thats what happened.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
But this is my favorite!!!

"Women's Squat Day with CT Fletcher: ITS STILL HER MUTHA FUCKIN SET!!!"

Not Your Typical Mermaid
2 months ago · Shared publicly

Freakin love!!!! This has been like my 257 time watching this in a year. So inspirational.

Soufboy

Rising Star
Registered
This dude have me rolling with those without videos lol

Sent from Andromeda, light years away...

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Ian Wilbur ‏@IanWilburBJJ
Penitentiary style workout by @CTFletcherISYMF ARMAGEDDON! 2x a week added a inch to my arms all ready, Thank you!

CHQopxuUMAALT67.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Stone Cold Unleashed: CT Fletcher Says He Wanted to Be the Biggest “Motherf**ker on the Planet”

Posted on June 4, 2015 by Josh Startup in WWE News
CGrs1qeUIAES4LJ.jpg

In this weeks episode of the ‘Steve Austin Show Unleashed’, Austin talks to ‘CT Fletcher’. Before he introduces him he talks about how popular his Podcast on the WWE Network with Paul Heyman, and saying the podcast will be on Podcast One for free in the next couple of days.

After introducing Fletcher, CT talks about wrestlers from the 60’s such as Bruno Sanmartino and how he’s always loved Pro Wrestling.

Austin talks about Fletcher’s documentary he is currently filming, the documentary is about Fletchers life.

Fletcher then talks about his mother who died aged 63, he says she was his role model and helps him keep going and doing what he’s got to do such as keep lifting for his bodybuilding dream.

Before having several heart attacks, Fletcher had the following for his Lunch EVERY single day for 28 years; ‘I had 4 Big Macs, 4 fries, a couple of apple pies and a milkshake’. He said ‘I didn’t want to live long, I just wanted to be the biggest motherfu**er on the planet’. Fletcher continues to say one day he couldn’t breathe in 2005, went to the doctor and he had ‘f**ed up bowels and new arteries’. Austin then cuts to his sponsors.

Fletcher talks about his gym routine saying it he wants to he’d train bench press for and 1 1/2 straight. Also saying he trained his arms for 30 mins + for over a year every day! Fletcher has his own gym called ‘Iron Addicts’.

Fletcher talks about his kids, saying that he never got to play with them because of his strength. He once ‘patted’ his son on the back and made his son cry due to his strength by accident.

Fletcher talks about his gym some more saying that he wanted it to be ‘the baddest hardcore motherfu**ing gym on the planet’. Saying that I someone wanted to swear or lift heavy weights they can do it unlike in regular gyms.

Austin asks what the ‘CT’ in CT Fletcher stands for, Fletcher says he can’t say, but if you want to find out you’ll have to buy the documentary which comes out in September at Mr.Olympia.

This was about it for this episode of ‘Steve Austin Show Unleashed’. CT Fletcher is a funny character, but talks a hell of a lot for a long time which is why there really isn’t many topics in this podcast.

CGlgqSqW8AEwHJ0.jpg
CGv9c2RWcAAGf2F.jpg

CT Fletcher Motivation goes head-to-head with Stone Cold in the LBC! The World Powerlifting Champ has a few tips on lifting, eating right, eating crazy, cussing, and surviving rough childhoods. He's also got an amazing story about defying the odds, and living after open heart surgery. He loves muscle cars, Al Green, Richard Pryor, YouTube, and pro-wrestling! Betcha can't guess his favorite wrestler...

http://podcastone.com/pg/jsp/program/episode.jsp?programID=436&pid=512071

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Comments

Jun 5
Steve Austin ‏@steveaustinBSR
If you missed my talk w @CTFletcherISYMF yesterday, then check it out today on @PodcastOne. @DeadeyeApparel pic.twitter.com/kXqzmiSyeh

CT Fletcher ‏@CTFletcherISYMF
@steveaustinBSR @PodcastOne @DeadeyeApparel YOU HEARD THE RATTLE SNAKE, I COMMAND YOU TO LISTEN! AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE, MUTHAFUCKA!

Jun 3
Eric Badger ‏@EricBadger
@steveaustinBSR that dude has a long ass middle finger.

Jun 3
Cory Brake ‏@ToneDef709
@steveaustinBSR swig of beer for the middle finger waggin man lol

Jun 3
GatorRob ‏@robdenson5123
@steveaustinBSR too much awesomeness in one picture. @CTFletcherISYMF

Jun 9
Luther Valentine ‏@LutherV7877
@CTFletcherISYMF podcast w @steveaustinBSR was quality. Realised trainin ain't a science. It's just hard muthafuckin work. Great stuff

Jun 5
Martin Gear Solid ‏@martinmchendry
@CTFletcherISYMF I'd never heard your name til I listened to @steveaustinBSR this morning. You're fucking awesome!!

Steve Austin ‏@steveaustinBSR
@CTFletcherISYMF Hey C.T. I'll came back for a part 2 conversation and we'll talk after we train Guns.
#GETSWOLE #IronAddicts @PodcastOne

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
:lol:

Jason Jones
@mr_jasonjones 28 mins ago
Wait I'm supposed to be watching Raw and then getting ready to listen to @CTFletcherISYMF in the gym for motivation. Grrrr

rNubb

Rising Star
Registered
CT Fletcher is a bad boy but this is the route I'm going this time around. I was too bulky for what I needed hitting that steel. I was 218 - 225 lbs ripped @ 6'2". I want to be a little lighter as I get older to ease up the wear and tear maybe around 200lbs. Frank Medrano has the everyday body-weight mastery that I would like to acheive on some levels. That type shit can save your life.

May not be your genetics to a lighter and ripped. I lift and get mass and thickness. My son lifts and get strength and definition but not much size.

It has always been easy for me to add size and muscle. I can still maintain thickness and strength at 46. My son looks like Frank now. After putting in a couple years of lifting. He is cool with it now but he was trying to bulk up. Just didn't happen for him with all those supplements and protein shits.

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor
May not be your genetics to a lighter and ripped. I lift and get mass and thickness. My son lifts and get strength and definition but not much size.

It has always been easy for me to add size and muscle. I can still maintain thickness and strength at 46. My son looks like Frank now. After putting in a couple years of lifting. He is cool with it now but he was trying to bulk up. Just didn't happen for him with all those supplements and protein shits.

Food.. Eat enough of the right food, you don't need Suppliments

3 things most people over-look when weight-training:

1. training for bodybuilding is NOT...I REPEAT NOT the same as strength training for power-lifting competition. do NOT confuse the two.

2. you have to possess the genetics to build muscle and grow. instead of reading the ingredients on a protein shake, go take a good hard look at your father.

3. related to #2, spend some $$$ and get your myostatin levels checked. it's hard to swallow, but if your myostatin levels are high, you are NOT going to ever be big and muscular. you might get bigger than you are now, or ripped, or toned... but you won't get huge.

long ago, a bodybuilder told me, there are guys who belong in the weight gym and there are guys who belong in the basketball gym. those two gyms rarely see the same people. the point: body types, genetics, etc. actually mean something when it comes to how you're gonna develop physically.

Mentor B

"All literature is protest."
Registered
Supplements are more ideal to use if you're trying to get cut up. On a cave-man diet, a person would need the extra protein to preserve muscle.

They are unnecessary when trying to bulk up. Just look around when you're out in public. People are overweight without them.

Shut the fuck up, eat a lot (healthily most times), lift the hell out of some heavy ass weights, and get plenty of sleep. If you're human, your muscles will grow.

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor
Supplements are more ideal to use if you're trying to get cut up. On a cave-man diet, a person would need the extra protein to preserve muscle.

They are unnecessary when trying to bulk up. Just look around when you're out in public. People are overweight without them.

Shut the fuck up, eat a lot (healthily most times), lift the hell out of some heavy ass weights, and get plenty of sleep. If you're human, your muscles will grow.

i agree with what you said except for one part.

you don't need to "lift the hell out of some heavy ass weights."

any bodybuilder would tell you that an injury will shut you down quick in the gym... so find a weight you can handle, KEEP YOUR FORM AS PERFECT AS POSSIBLE, learn the "mind/muscle" connection, and slow your reps down (kill the momentum lifting).

form and technique >>>>> weight on the bar. leave that 'ego-lifting' to the clowns.

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
The 200 Rep Tricep Gauntlet with CT Fletcher, Mark Smelly Bell, and Silent Mike

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

any bodybuilder would tell you that an injury will shut you down quick in the gym... so find a weight you can handle, KEEP YOUR FORM AS PERFECT AS POSSIBLE, learn the "mind/muscle" connection, and slow your reps down (kill the momentum lifting).

form and technique >>>>> weight on the bar. leave that 'ego-lifting' to the clowns.

This. An old school cat who was a bodybuilder told me long ago that body building is a science. I've been going to my current gym for 3 years and it always amazes me how I see the same people there not making any results after all these years but they still try to lift as much weight as they can :smh:

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

:yes:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Started this last week, lawd I was struggling some what

KingAddies

Rising Star
Registered
They got these two in the gym together :lol:

I just saw that ish - I'm about to rip both of these and have them in my headphones while I'm struggling through my workout next week. Liffin' in goldz and framez!!!!!
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xzZmkt-MZVw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
CT also has a documentary coming out, Stone Cold Steve Austin is some how involved.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
CT also has a documentary coming out, Stone Cold Steve Austin is some how involved.

Correct & incorrect

Documentary is comjng out maybe next month, will be displayed at a bodybuilding event..

Stone cold interviewed CT for his podcast, they supposely with get in the gym together

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Correct & incorrect

Documentary is comjng out maybe next month, will be displayed at a bodybuilding event..

Stone cold interviewed CT for his podcast, they supposely with get in the gym together

ok, i must have heard wrong. thanks

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I just saw that ish - I'm about to rip both of these and have them in my headphones while I'm struggling through my workout next week. Liffin' in goldz and framez!!!!!
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xzZmkt-MZVw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Man what the hell he mixed

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Correct & incorrect

CT Fletcher: My Magnificent Obsession | Feature Film First Look:*