CT Fletcher Body Building Thread- "It's Still Yo Mutha Fuckin Set” women's leg day is legendary to me

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
You pretty strong then. 10 to 12 rep range is pretty good.

But definitely get your sleep. Big lifts require big sleep, for big GAINZ. You ruin your gains without proper sleep.

I know man I'd look so much different if I slept properly...

But...

5am - wake up
(Getting ready for work and getting to work happens during this gap)
7-5:30 or 7-7:30 work
7pm to 8pm or 8 to 9 gym
9pm eat (Cook food or buy food) after gym(make phone calls during this time)
10:00 - Shower, get ready next day
Return calls

This where the trouble occur...
***get online***

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
You pretty strong then. 10 to 12 rep range is pretty good.

But definitely get your sleep. Big lifts require big sleep, for big GAINZ. You ruin your gains without proper sleep.

But I also weight 220 I guess (haven't been on a scale in a month or so...)

So I should able to lift those Extra pounds...

I get a comfortable weight that I can lift many times but must feel the burn around the 8 rep, certain shit I do 20 reps like the bar bell curl 50 lbs @ 20 reps only when I'm feeling it. Moved up to the 60 lbs tho( only because my next goal is 45's on each side like CT). That 60lbs ain't getting lifted 20 reps per set, my wrist & forearms won't allow.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
But I also weight 220 I guess (haven't been on a scale in a month or so...)

So I should able to lift those Extra pounds...

I get a comfortable weight that I can lift many times but must feel the burn around the 8 rep, certain shit I do 20 reps like the bar bell curl 50 lbs @ 20 reps only when I'm feeling it. Moved up to the 60 lbs tho( only because my next goal is 45's on each side like CT). That 60lbs ain't getting lifted 20 reps per set, my wrist & forearms won't allow.

Sound like you on the right track especially with the 6's X 18 at lower weights.

TonyNJ1208

Support BGOL
Registered
Well I gone fucked up and got gut again... I went down from 225 to 175lbs body weight a yr ago which was fine. Then I wanted to get stronger and wanted to bench 315lbs and laid off the cardio started creatine and eatting more to get stronger. Well I'm 180lbs now and maxing 260 on the bench but I have a gut smh.. Going to eat 2000cal a day like I did back then and go down to 180lbs.

catalyst

Rising Star
Registered
I weigh 188.

Bench Press-
135x10
185x10
225x10
275x8
295x6
305 or 315 as many as I can get up, usually 3

OR
135x10
225x10
225x10
225x10
135x10

I'm not the strongest dude in the world, but I'll share some more info if you guys would like. PM me. I take a Men's one a day vitamin, no creatine or any supplements. Getting back on my cardio soon.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
*this some good shit, that ninja kno he talks some shit*

I look for you pain! Pull up and deadlifts with CT Fletcher featuring Frank Medrano

"CT Goes absolutely all in, ranging from pull ups to deadlifts, just another day at Metroflex!
You can Also find Frank Medrano showin' out!"

DiGeneral

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
*this some good shit, that ninja kno he talks some shit*

I look for you pain! Pull up and deadlifts with CT Fletcher featuring Frank Medrano

"CT Goes absolutely all in, ranging from pull ups to deadlifts, just another day at Metroflex!
You can Also find Frank Medrano showin' out!"

If this shit doesn't motivate you!!!!! :smh:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
TALKING SHIT WITH CT Fletcher, The 1000 WATTS Workout!!

CT Fletcher trains this YOUNG MONSTER by the name of 1000 Watts, whom came all the way down from Maryland to get put through The MASSterplan.

This ninja is a fool

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Straight Outta Compton {HOOD WORKOUT}: Kali Muscle + CT Fletcher + Big Rob + Big Hurk

Ill Paragraph

Lord of the Perfect Black
BGOL Investor
Peace,

I know man I'd look so much different if I slept properly...

But...

5am - wake up
(Getting ready for work and getting to work happens during this gap)
7-5:30 or 7-7:30 work
7pm to 8pm or 8 to 9 gym
9pm eat (Cook food or buy food) after gym(make phone calls during this time)
10:00 - Shower, get ready next day
Return calls

This where the trouble occur...
***get online***

Damn, bruh. That's an unforgiving schedule.

Rollie_Fingaz

Rising Star
OG Investor
I've just recently added that 200 rep tricep gauntlet to my workout. (I don't start anywhere NEAR as high as he does.) It ain't no joke.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I've just recently added that 200 rep tricep gauntlet to my workout. (I don't start anywhere NEAR as high as he does.) It ain't no joke.

I do the hammer curl gauntlet...
10 reps low to high then high to low, then go do another exercise then come back for the next 100....

That ain't for no punk/ cotton candy making mudda fucker...(well if you have proper form)...

I haven't done bench press since November...when I hit that 315....

Recently started doing a few legs exercises, along with sum cardio/abs work & body weight exercises(dips, push-ups, planking, and pull ups)....

Haven't seen what I would like to overall...but that top shoulders/chest area is kinda noticeable when wearing t-shirts

Rollie_Fingaz

Rising Star
OG Investor
I do the hammer curl gauntlet...
10 reps low to high then high to low, then go do another exercise then come back for the next 100....

That ain't for no punk/ cotton candy making mudda fucker...(well if you have proper form)...

I haven't done bench press since November...when I hit that 315....

Recently started doing a few legs exercises, along with sum cardio/abs work & body weight exercises(dips, push-ups, planking, and pull ups)....

Haven't seen what I would like to overall...but that top shoulders/chest area is kinda noticeable when wearing t-shirts

I tried the 200 curl gauntlet this past Friday. I liked it and may keep in in the workout.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I like doing them first. I feel that you hit the wall early and THEN you do your workout. It pushes you past normal boundaries. I still did my regular workout and was fucked up on Saturday. :roflmao:

Sounds bout right...

One of my brothas tapped out in that shit...get under that bench press and toss shit up easily...

He the on put me on the 3- 6's on bench

Rollie_Fingaz

Rising Star
OG Investor
Sounds bout right...

One of my brothas tapped out in that shit...get under that bench press and toss shit up easily...

He the on put me on the 3- 6's on bench

Last week some young ass white dudes in the gym saw me doing 200 gauntlet and they asked if they could jump in. The biggest kid in the group started at with 30 lb dumbells, I told him to go lighter and he wouldn't listen because he wanted to show off in front of his friends. Half way through he gave up and said, "This shit is humbling."

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Last week some young ass white dudes in the gym saw me doing 200 gauntlet and they asked if they could jump in. The biggest kid in the group started at with 30 lb dumbells, I told him to go lighter and he wouldn't listen because he wanted to show off in front of his friends. Half way through he gave up and said, "This shit is humbling."

Yup.... "Come eat some of this humble pie free of charge you fucking prick"

Rollie_Fingaz

Rising Star
OG Investor
Yup.... "Come eat some of this humble pie free of charge you fucking prick"

LOL

I told him the weights always win in the beginning. You don't beat the boss in a video game on the first try.

Funny thing is I haven't seen those kids since.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
LOL

I told him the weights always win in the beginning. You don't beat the boss in a video game on the first try.

Funny thing is I haven't seen those kids since.

They gonna try it again tho...

I'm do this later...

Ct's Arm Warfare...

How CT Fletcher Built 22 Inch Arms

If there’s one thing CT Fletcher is well known and popular for (besides his internet ramblings and excessive language), it’s his monster Hulk like arms. How exactly does a human being who does no drugs what so ever become so jacked and build arms like that? The work out is actually relatively simple but it takes a lot of dedication. It’s called Armed Warfare around the area he’s in and the warm up has a lot of steps but it’s highly effective.

Warming Up With Armed Warfare

Step 1) Triceps Pushdown – 10 steps of 10 reps

Step 2) Standing Biceps Cable Curl – 10 sets of 10 reps

Step 3) One Arm Dumbbell Preacher Curl – You’ll want to do 2 sets of this exercise and you’ll want to do them until you reach failure, every single time

Step 4) French Curl – 4 sets of these and you’ll do them until failure, every single set

Step 5) T-Curl – 2 sets until you reach failure, every set

Step 6) 2-Position Dumbbell Kickback – 2 sets of 40 reps (do this per arm)

Step 7) 3-Position Chin-Up – 1 set of 30 reps

Step 8) Under-Bar Triceps Extension – Do 2 sets until you reach muscle failure

Step 9) Triceps Gauntlet – Do just 1 set of 200 repetitions

Additional Tips And Helpful Pointers From CT Fletcher

Triceps Cable Pull-Down & Biceps Cable Curl

This should be your beginner work out and used to pump up your arms and start feeling a little burn. These repetitions should be busted out relatively quickly to get a good pre-workout pump going and the weights should gradually increase from the person helping you.

The reason you have a buddy or friend pick your weight for you is that CT Fletcher believes that people go too easy on themselves. However, when a friend is picking the weights for you, they’re far more likely to push your limits and to give you a better workout.

The 3 Position Chin Up

When you perform a chin up, the optimal way to do this exercise is in three different various positions. First, you’ll want to use a very wide grip, then a normal grip and a close grip. Also, remember to make sure your palms are facing towards you because you want the maximum amount of effort being focused on your biceps.

After you’ve done only 30 repetitions (10 reps in each position), you’ll definitely be regretting having arms but you’ll love that after burn.

Under-Bar Triceps Extension

If you make and push yourself to this portion of the armed warfare exercise, then CT Fletcher personally promises that this exercise will drop you and make you quit. The exercise is simple: Take a steady fixed barbell, lean off of the barbell and make sure your head goes under it to get the full effect of the work out. If you want that extra weight and challenge, try to narrow your grip instead of using a wide grip.

You may not achieve 22-inch arms or you may achieve even larger arms, but this is definitely one kick ass pump up arm work out that you’ll want to give a shot if you want to feel the burn.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
^^^^just finished doing this. Its a killer, but definitely a good workout.