CT Fletcher Body Building Thread- "It's Still Yo Mutha Fuckin Set” women's leg day is legendary to me

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
sidebanner1.png

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Time for me to get my bench press up. It takes me forever to develop a good bench, and everyone always asking me what I bench cuz my chest look swole but that's all from push-ups.

I think I need to strengthen my back and triceps more. Might be the problem. It took me what seems like forever to get to max at 150lbs from just up from 110lbs years ago.

I'm at 178.3 lbs body weight and I want to at least press 200lbs. But my max on bench is currently my body weight at 180 for 3 reps. That's unacceptable. Weak as fuck. Aint as strong as I look.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Time for me to get my bench press up. It takes me forever to develop a good bench, and everyone always asking me what I bench cuz my chest look swole but that's all from push-ups.

I think I need to strengthen my back and triceps more. Might be the problem. It took me what seems like forever to get to max at 150lbs from just up from 110lbs years ago.

I'm at 178.3 lbs body weight and I want to at least press 200lbs. But my max on bench is currently my body weight at 180 for 3 reps. That's unacceptable. Weak as fuck. Aint as strong as I look.
thats not bad at all. I'm 175 and i hit my max at 225 today. 2 times only though. But this was after i did 10 reps of 90, then 2x 10 reps of 180.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

I kinda/was in that boat, far as looking stronger than I'm is/was...

Actually I don't do bench as much as the next person, but I work my arms and chest pretty regular...

See at first my thing was a "T-shirt" body. Wasn't going for strength, just wanted that look. Been slack in the sense of cardio, which is the reason I now nosing like I should after nearly 7 months of playing around(maybe 4 serious).
So I'm enter that lean eating area and see how that works with the upped cardio.

I was reading a story where this chick has dropped 9 lbs since the 1st of dec. just on ride a exercise bike and playing around and doing a few yoga moves.
She was really knowledge about what the correct exercises to do, but knew that sweat running down her legs on that bike was doing something.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor

Actually I don't do bench as much as the next person, but I work my arms and chest pretty regular...

See at first my thing was a "T-shirt" body. Wasn't going for strength, just wanted that look. Been slack in the sense of cardio, which is the reason I now nosing like I should after nearly 7 months of playing around(maybe 4 serious).
So I'm enter that lean eating area and see how that works with the upped cardio.

I was reading a story where this chick has dropped 9 lbs since the 1st of dec. just on ride a exercise bike and playing around and doing a few yoga moves.
She was really knowledge about what the correct exercises to do, but knew that sweat running down her legs on that bike was doing something.
That's similar to what I did. A year ago I was 200 lbs. All I did was jog and changed my eating habits and I lost 35 lbs. I didn't start lifting weights until may of this year. I gained 4 lbs since then, but it's muscle.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

Smh trying to be funny but that's sad. You got to hit the weights more, you gotta get your body use to that iron.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

CT got this for u!!!

04caf513952a459fbfd0dd5293553505.jpg

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
thats not bad at all. I'm 175 and i hit my max at 225 today. 2 times only though. But this was after i did 10 reps of 90, then 2x 10 reps of 180.

Thank that's how I'm gonna build my bench. I'm gonna start with high reps on lower weight and increase by 5lbs every two weeks and see what that does.

Meanwhile I gotta build my back up and triceps up.

Smh trying to be funny but that's sad. You got to hit the weights more, you gotta get your body use to that iron.

Not trying to be funny I'm serious I can only bench my body weight about 5 times max on some days. I usually do body weight exercise with dumbells to prep my body for weights, so yeah I need to get my body use to the iron more.

CT got this for u!!!

04caf513952a459fbfd0dd5293553505.jpg

Indeed.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor

That's mainly how I was, I wanted the strength but I was satisfied going for the full look that filled out my clothes. Now niggas think I'm stronger than I look. Expecting my bench to be in the high 200's. I'll get there. I'm trying to tack on at least another 20lbs of body weight.

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
Registered

before you do that. decide what your goal is. is it bodybuilding or strength? thats two different schools of lifting. ct is on that weightlifting tip. im not on that. i lift weights, but i aint no weightlifter. theres a difference breh.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
before you do that. decide what your goal is. is it bodybuilding or strength? thats two different schools of lifting. ct is on that weightlifting tip. im not on that. i lift weights, but i aint no weightlifter. theres a difference breh.

I'm talking strength training/power lifting to lift heavier weights. That's why I want to increase my bench. Weightlifting is just what you do when you in the gym. CT is all about high reps cuz he can't lift as heavy like he use to anymore. I have the size already so I'm not body building. Though I know i will gain size anyway but that's not the goal.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I'm talking strength training/power lifting to lift heavier weights. That's why I want to increase my bench. Weightlifting is just what you do when you in the gym. CT is all about high reps cuz he can't lift as heavy like he use to anymore. I have the size already so I'm not body building. Though I know i will gain size anyway but that's not the goal.

I also do high reps...my brother say my weights probably is still too heavy tho

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Shit really don't kno...

I'll say @ 225 I do 5 sets/10 reps
Anything less I do "tha 6's" = 18 reps per set(6 low, 6 high & 6 regular) @ 5 sets finish @ 90 reps (if I'm feeling good)

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
One of my biggest problems is SLEEP

I'm tackle this lean eat thingy and push the cardio, so the improvement gonna show, but if I could get the proper rest that shit would show quickly.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
One of my biggest problems is SLEEP

I'm tackle this lean eat thingy and push the cardio, so the improvement gonna show, but if I could get the proper rest that shit would show quickly.
Do cardio before you go to sleep at home.

5 minutes of hiit. Cycle 20 seconds on and 10 seconds of rest.
Do jumping Jacks. Running in place. Burpees. And lunges. Do that for the 5 minutes and then hit a hot shower.

You should go right to sleep fam.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Shit really don't kno...

I'll say @ 225 I do 5 sets/10 reps
Anything less I do "tha 6's" = 18 reps per set(6 low, 6 high & 6 regular) @ 5 sets finish @ 90 reps (if I'm feeling good)

You pretty strong then. 10 to 12 rep range is pretty good.

But definitely get your sleep. Big lifts require big sleep, for big GAINZ. You ruin your gains without proper sleep.