So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Rick Ross son a fruitpie too

th
Really? So is Tony Starks.

Knuckles666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
His sons girlfriend is gonna get pregnant by any means necessary! Too young to be tied up. He needs to spend some at Baskin -Robbins before it’s too late!

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
His sons girlfriend is gonna get pregnant by any means necessary! Too young to be tied up. He needs to spend some at Baskin -Robbins before it’s too late!

If he went to baskin robbins her fat ass would probably put them out of business. Her belly already hanging out, and she young.

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
Muhfucka needed to remember where he came from and took some of that with him. He's living in that bubble that money provides though. :dunno:
What bubble is that? I’m not rich and I’m dealing with exactly what wade is going through. Go back a couple pages and read my comment but given the opportunity 20 times out of 20 I’m choosing my kid. All the why me and the rest of the shit I can figure out later

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
I disagree with the dude in the video about the Wades when he says,"most 11 year olds have no concept of sexuality." 11/12ish is the time most boys have their 1st wet dream. I had mine at 11 and knew what it was because I hung out with a lot of degenerate dudes that talked about girls and pussy way too young:yes:However, I was able to connect pretty girls and me feeling good "down there" as early as 5. As I mentioned before, I recall touching myself thinking about Barbara Eden, the blonde from Beverly Hilbillies and some other women on TV in the early 70's. Where am i going with this? I catch myself sometimes thinking,"This is bullshit, how dafuq does an 11 year old know they're LGBT". Well I knew I liked women since about '72 and I was born in'67. It just might be possible.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
What bubble is that? I’m not rich and I’m dealing with exactly what wade is going through. Go back a couple pages and read my comment but given the opportunity 20 times out of 20 I’m choosing my kid. All the why me and the rest of the shit I can figure out later
Did you take your child to the local Pride Parade and proclaim your support over Social Media platforms? Did you allow your child to participate in runway modeling at any point? All of the things that bring attention and accolades to your child because your child is different?

I have a real tight friend, he's my former Bro.-in-Law. He met and married his wife, who already had two sons and they had one together. HIS only child!
All three of them are Gay.:eek2: If he didn't have a brother with two sons, the line would've been shut down from that branch of their family.
Nobody in the family treats them any different than anybody else. It is acknowledged that they are Gay...end of story. No celebrations of their sexuality or any of the shit that Celebrities are touting and promoting.

I remember the weekend that he and I were kickin' it and we talked about this. Their oldest...definitely, the second seemed to be on the fence, and HIS son, at probably 5 or 6 years old at the time showed all indications that he was going to be Gay. I was like "Damn Bruh, how you catch all this Karma and that damned sister of yours is unscathed?" We were like:dunno::dunno::dunno::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:.
"Bruh, you're gonna love your sons regardless of how shit turns out for them. Hell, we're prolly gone have to look after them more than anything else as time goes on, but they still gone be your sons and my nephews." And we toasted up.:cheers::beer:
They are Gay men, and thankfully, neither of them are the over the top with flamboyancy, in Drag, or Transexual. That would've been something different to have to adapt to altogether.

I would also ask you @doggish_098 if you are raising your child to identify with sexual orientation first because that's exactly what D'wades grooming.

Last edited:

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
Did you take your child to the local Pride Parade and proclaim your support over Social Media platforms? Did you allow your child to participate in runway modeling at any point? All of the things that bring attention and accolades to your child because your child is different?

I have a real tight friend, he's my former Bro.-in-Law. He met and married his wife, who already had two sons and they had one together. HIS only child!
All three of them are Gay.:eek2: If he didn't have a brother with two sons, the line would've been shut down from that branch of their family.
Nobody in the family treats them any different than anybody else. It is acknowledged that they are Gay...end of story. No celebrations of their sexuality or any of the shit that Celebrities are touting and promoting.

I remember the weekend that he and I were kickin' it and we talked about this. Their oldest...definitely, the second seemed to be on the fence, and HIS son, at probably 5 or 6 years old at the time showed all indications that he was going to be Gay. I was like "Damn Bruh, how you catch all this Karma and that damned sister of yours is unscathed?" We were like:dunno::dunno::dunno::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:.
"Bruh, you're gonna love your sons regardless of how shit turns out for them. Hell, we're prolly gone have to look after them more than anything else as time goes on, but they still gone be your sons and my nephews." And we toasted up.:cheers::beer:
They are Gay men, and thankfully, neither of them are the over the top with flamboyancy, in Drag, or Transexual. That would've been something different to have to adapt to altogether.

I would also ask you @doggish_098 if you are raising your child to identify with sexual orientation first because that's exactly what D'wades grooming.
So about the pride parade shit we asked him if he wanted to attend he declined mom pushed the issue tried to force him I was cool with whatever he decided.

As far as the way I/we are raising him we are raising him to be himself. If you saw my other post I said from a very early age I knew he was going to be gay his mannerisms and everything else leaked it like a broken pipe. Now as a father I put him in sports and taught him to defend himself because I don’t care who he chooses to love he won’t be nobody punk. As far as sports go if you remember the seen in remember the Titans when the two girls were about to play basketball and the black girl turned away In discuss that’s exactly how he acted on the football field, but I must commend him he went to practice and every game and never complained.

Now I am human so sometimes I find myself saying why me why my kid and sometimes find myself mumbling “you fucking fagot” under my breath when he does some extreme gay shit.

I can remember growing up and going places with my dad and he pointing out attractive women to me left and right now fast forward we could be out and see a mother daughter combo and this dude won’t even look in the direction of a chick.

The last thing I will say is those homo pride nikes they came out with were fire

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
you know he did....:lol: ijk:dunno::roflmao:

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

They need to investigate the Uncles and Aunts who have been around those kids.

Autobot8655

Rising Star
OG Investor
Well....

Recently, my 5 year old son got sent to the office for kissing a girl.

:cheers:

Just have to reprimand him and teach him about personal space.

But in all honesty......I'm happy as fuck! :bravo:

I just hope that it was a black girl and not an Asian or Pink one.

POSTERBOY

Young OG
Platinum Member
D. Wade damn well better buck the trend and reject this bullshit. If this kid is gay then whoever molested him needs to be brought to Justice immediately! I'd wanna know how the fuck HE came to THAT conclusion at age 11. Fuck that!:angry:

Probably the same way I, scratch that, WE knew we liked bitches at that age :dunno:

These kids are overexposed from young ages now, it’s not far fetched that he saw the lifestyle and realized it interests him and lines up with whatever feelings he has. I was on that “bun out battyman” shit when I was younger, but these days at 35 I really don’t care what the next man does or how/why he arrived there :dunno:

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Sexual trauma doesn’t ALWAYS cause a child to become gay
I used to think that this was the primary cause but I lean more towards our food supply, those baby formulas, immunizations, and other things in our environments.
We had Tom Boys as a kid but few turned out to be actual dykes. These days, Studs are plentiful af!
Bruh, my local AutoZone staff has become all Butches, Studs, and the one straight chick looks like she fits in.:eek2::confused: :dunno:
There is one Hmong/Laotian dude in that location. I was trippin' on that.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Probably the same way I, scratch that, WE knew we liked bitches at that age :dunno:

These kids are overexposed from young ages now, it’s not far fetched that he saw the lifestyle and realized it interests him and lines up with whatever feelings he has. I was on that “bun put battyman” shit when I was younger, but these days at 35 I really don’t care what the next man does or how/why he arrived there :dunno:
:cheers:That's the bottom line, but damn them forcing their issues onto everyone else.:pain::furious: Fuck yo CIS-Gendered, Non-binary, Non-Gender Conforming pile of shit, forcing a muhfucka to call yo bearded ass "Miss."

POSTERBOY

Young OG
Platinum Member
:cheers:That's the bottom line, but damn them forcing their issues onto everyone else.:pain::furious: Fuck yo CIS-Gendered, Non-binary, Non-Gender Conforming pile of shit, forcing a muhfucka to call yo bearded ass "Miss."

That’s my only issue with the “rainbow mafia”, their tendency to shove their issues down everyone’s throats. You can’t JUST want to be accepted AND left alone if every minute you’re on some “we’re different but the same... but still DIFFERENT and don’t forget it!” type shit, make up your fucking mind. Most of us don’t even care what these niggas choose to do with themselves and their lifestyle, people just don’t like forced acceptance, regardless of what it is :dunno:

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I used to think that this was the primary cause but I lean more towards our food supply, those baby formulas, immunizations, and other things in our environments.
We had Tom Boys as a kid but few turned out to be actual dykes. These days, Studs are plentiful af!
Bruh, my local AutoZone staff has become all Butches, Studs, and the one straight chick looks like she fits in.:eek2::confused: :dunno:
There is one Hmong/Laotian dude in that location. I was trippin' on that.
Gays been around long before gmos and immunizations though. In Afghanistan they still think fucking young boys is a right of passage and Europeans been into faggotery for centuries.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Gays been around long before gmos and immunizations though. In Afghanistan they still think fucking young boys is a right of passage and Europeans been into faggotery for centuries.
This is true but those were/are Cultural norms. In Afghanistan (and other countries, I'm told), this is the only form of release allowed before marriage, up to a certain age to ward off the temptation of taking a woman's virginity or raping her.
Homosexuality has been around for all ages, but at these numbers? Nah B.

The Queer blacks (those who put their sexuality first and foremost) like to spin the narrative that Queers in the Black Community are under constant attack and are killed at a disproportionate rate, when in fact, it's been very tolerated. I'd say that the Black Community implemented the original "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy. There were incidents of violence, no different than any other Community but these muhfuckas want to steadily beat the drum for rights that were fought for the Black Community. They allow themselves to be used as the face for Queer Rights under the guise of Civil Rights.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
That’s my only issue with the “rainbow mafia”, their tendency to shove their issues down everyone’s throats. You can’t JUST want to be accepted AND left alone if every minute you’re on some “we’re different but the same... but still DIFFERENT and don’t forget it!” type shit, make up your fucking mind. Most of us don’t even care what these niggas choose to do with themselves and their lifestyle, people just don’t like forced acceptance, regardless of what it is :dunno:
The audacity to want the US to force this shit onto other countries, backed by US Foreign Policy and Military might. Obama fell for it too attaching strings to Federal Aid.
Three Major Factors More Likely To Being Gay