D Wade's son comes out as gay at pride parade Miami

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
D wade has 3 BM’s and 4 sons.

Only 1 is sweet.

Maybe he saw his pops beat the shit out of his mom, and step mom and lil mistake brother mother.

Didn’t d wade BM said he gave her like 3 STDS or some shit

She wanted a list of all his sex partners.

Son prolly didn’t want to be around all that shit

I think he hates his pops honestly and this is him going against him.

Nah she was the one cheating and gave him the stds it's part of the reason he got custody that bitch was wildin

Shit I read their court files on here

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
well, Jordan be suckin' on them cigars like he's in a Blacked video, so trifecta!!!

:roflmao:

:hmm:

Wait

How u know being dark skin isn’t a birth defect?

So being 8 feet tall isn’t a birth defect?

Being black as FUCK isn’t a abnormality?

Y’all can’t have it both ways.

So niggas who born wit numbs or Siamese twins are the same as being darkskin and tall and gay.

:hmm:

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
better pay attention you be having your son around faggot hollywood...they recruit early... You said they already had him audition for mixed couple kids commercials...soon they'll test you with the my two dad commercials... Than they might ask him to do the runway and have him in furry pink boots... Than wade son gonna try to recruit
Lmbaoooooo

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...-hubby-Dwyane-Wade-cheers-final-NBA-game.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...lake-Jessica-Biel-swanky-retirement-bash.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ecovered-EPIC-moment-crushed-Dwyane-Wade.html

12126672-6910069-image-a-29_1554949708069.jpg

12126662-6910069-image-a-35_1554949856968.jpg

12126680-6910069-image-a-33_1554949813409.jpg

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
This is what we should be discussing.^^^^^^ He will be used as propaganda to promote the lifestyle as a viable option.

Who benefits and what are the benefits of said lifestyle? Will homosexuality as a viable lifestyle bring resources, political power, equal protection under the law, a longer lifespan etc....?

Neely Fuller and Frances Cress Welsing been saying this was going to happen since the 70s and many of us laughed at them...

Now,they're trying to make pedophilia as a sexual orientation...:smh::smh::smh:

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Lmbao @ the comments with D Wade taking a beating. Avoiding this and hiding behind your friends won’t make it go away.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I didn’t know it was this bad. Damn D Wade.:smh:

So much to unpack. Some truly dumb shit in here.

First, the handlers nonsense is laughable. Wade ain’t even Hollywood and got mad bread and game already. Hollywood didn’t tell them to do shit. They’re son was moist, they knew it, what else can they do?

Second, kids know young if they are gay or at least confused. I don’t know what age I was when I got caught peeping in the neighbors window but I was easily 7 or 8. Crawled up on a plant thing and watched that bitch for weeks before I got caught. I knew that early I like saggy titties and big asses. Lmao! I stole a dirty magazine from a friends dad around the same age. Was into Vanessa Del Rio in middle school. I fucking knew. They know.

Either somebody molested that boy or he always knew. And that pride parade shit was a shitty parental decision. All this shit is nasty but that crazy conspiracy shit makes no sense.

NER0

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These celebrities are weird and have weird kids.
Charlize Theron just came out and said her 7 year old kid is transgender...and he/she knew it at 3 years old o_O

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
These celebrities are weird and have weird kids.
Charlize Theron just came out and said her 7 year old kid is transgender...and he/she knew it at 3 years old o_O

Yep her BLACK son. South African Afrikaner raised a male child to be female. Hollywood is a fucking insane world.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I knew from 11 that I got erections from girls on my block and on tv. It might be possible that he knew he liked dudes.
Lil dude been a fag..some of us called it yrs ago but other bgol members were defending wade and saying stop insulting kids, kids is off limit... We peeped his gestures yrs ago, than when he had matching outfits with Gabriel union it was dumb obvious