D Wade's son comes out as gay at pride parade Miami

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you can def influence individuals to do illogical things if you normalize it... If a kid is born and surrounded by gay nigs that kid might think it is normal for men to be with each other... It's the reason why these gay agenda nigs trying to normalize their behavior in tv programs and now education

But in real life, ain’t nobody programming men to like men.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
D wade has 3 BM’s and 4 sons.

Only 1 is sweet.

Maybe he saw his pops beat the shit out of his mom, and step mom and lil mistake brother mother.

Didn’t d wade BM said he gave her like 3 STDS or some shit

She wanted a list of all his sex partners.

Son prolly didn’t want to be around all that shit

I think he hates his pops honestly and this is him going against him.

If he saw his Dad do all kinds of bad stuff, wouldn’t it more more sense to run away from all men?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
But in real life, ain’t nobody programming men to like men.
nah they really are... Like I explained about the womb... There's been studies shown certain chemicals can affect sexuality... The food we consume today has had increased forms of those chemicals put in our food, cleaning products, smell goods, air, water, etc... Chemical manipulation is a real thing... It's def being used... That's why all this clean eating , clean living is trying to be quiet down cause it goes against the manipulation process

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
nah they really are... Like I explained about the womb... There's been studies shown certain chemicals can affect sexuality... The food we consume today has had increased forms of those chemicals put in our food, cleaning products, smell goods, air, water, etc... Chemical manipulation is a real thing... It's def being used... That's why all this clean eating , clean living is trying to be quiet down cause it goes against the manipulation process

I hear you

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
He ain’t just gay he is feminine gay. :smh:

When you got TWO gays son.
:suicide:

I used to work with a woman that has TWO SUPER FEMININE sons. One is built like a linebacker and walks just like D Wades son in that video, she posted a video on Facebook a couple weeks ago and both of them had long weave, were wearing lipgloss and had on fannypacks...smh

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
D. Wade damn well better buck the trend and reject this bullshit. If this kid is gay then whoever molested him needs to be brought to Justice immediately! I'd wanna know how the fuck HE came to THAT conclusion at age 11. Fuck that!:angry:
Nearly eight billion people on the earth right now, how many more would there be if everyone had been straight throughout the years? Maybe homosexuality is natures population control.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
It was pretty obvious but he shouldn’t involve his other sons in this shit. They could support other ways.

5caada507b83b.jpg

Yeah man this is to much:smh::smh:

But on the other hand, if your son comes to you at 11 years and tells you he is a peter puffer why announce it now every grown weirdo faggit going to try to get at him now you have to increase his security

Lmaooooo....I haven’t heard that term in years

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
you can def influence individuals to do illogical things if you normalize it... If a kid is born and surrounded by gay nigs that kid might think it is normal for men to be with each other... It's the reason why these gay agenda nigs trying to normalize their behavior in tv programs and now education
I agree 100 percent. Don't we have historical record to show that? I think it was Ancient Rome(could have been Greece) where it was expected of older men to have young males. :smh: No way were all those people born gay.

So while some people are indeed born how they are, to say society can't influence sexuality in SOME seems to be wrong. We now living in a society where a confused man is called a woman and folks are supposed to accept that narrative.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I used to work with a woman that has TWO SUPER FEMININE sons. One is built like a linebacker and walks just like D Wades son in that video, she posted a video on Facebook a couple weeks ago and both of them had long weave, were wearing lipgloss and had on fannypacks...smh
:lol: Birches is trife

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
Magic, Jordan, Wade-
high profile womanizing men with gay sons-
all won multiple NBA championships-
is there a correlation?

tin-foil.jpg

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Nearly eight billion people on the earth right now, how many more would there be if everyone had been straight throughout the years? Maybe homosexuality is natures population control.
That's what man has warfare for...population control. :lol:

I'd arrived at that conclusion, or at least pondered that same thing years ago.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
I agree 100 percent. Don't we have historical record to show that? I think it was Ancient Rome(could have been Greece) where it was expected of older men to have young males. :smh: No way were all those people born gay.

So while some people are indeed born how they are, to say society can't influence sexuality in SOME seems to be wrong. We now living in a society where a confused man is called a woman and folks are supposed to accept that narrative.
Yes, the Grecians groomed boys to be with men and the term Lesbian comes from the Isle of Lesbos, inhabited by only women who'd sworn off of men. The Greek elites considered sex between men and women to be filthy or unnecessary.
But its been around before there was a population if you believe in he bible etc
I get where you're going, but with no population, there is no homosexuality. The practice was forbidden to the Hebrews, as was masturbation. That's where the story of Sodom (sodomy: any sexual activity not involving the penis in the vagina) and Gammorah comes in.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
Yes, the Grecians groomed boys to be with men and the term Lesbian comes from the Isle of Lesbos, inhabited by only women who'd sworn off of men. The Greek elites considered sex between men and women to be filthy or unnecessary.

I get where you're going, but with no population, there is no homosexuality. The practice was forbidden to the Hebrews, as was masturbation. That's where the story of Sodom (sodomy: any sexual activity not involving the penis in the vagina) and Gammorah comes in.

wasn't Lilith the gay demon partner to adam before eve?

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
\\Jordan doesn't have a gay son tho, bisexual daughter who maybe she went through a phaze cause now she's married with a kid.

I heard one of his was gay, didn't know if son or daughter but a Dad's extreme behavior can and does alter their kids' outlook and aspirations.
Dr. J's son had a tough time at life; maybe not gay but died after driving into water.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I kinda doubt the part about him maybe changing by the time he's 22. That little dude looks like he's fully matriculated.

This is why there's so many down low gay males,cause they put something on themselves at an early age without even living life first.At 11 he might be gay but he might change by the time he's 22.

Either way,good luck,he's not my kid

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, when I was 7 I was hoarding JET magazine centerfolds (or beauties of the week... whatever they were called):lol:

Yeah, BGOL, already made the "Magic Johnson's son" connections a while ago. I dont remember what exactly brought it up, but the assumption was made...

But, damn, 11? When you're raising kids 11 seems super young to be "sexual", but then I think back to when I was 11, and yeah I was already kissing and grabbing titties, or lying about it. So I guess you know what you like by that age. :dunno:

Regardless; best of luck to them on their journey. It seems like he's from a loving supportive family. There to guide him through it.

Cannibal

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
9 pages, yep. It needs discussion my nigga. Brothers need to wrap our collective heads around this shit. It's a profound subject that affects the community. We need to chop this shit up to make sense of it. Of course one can blow it off, but hell I got kids. These days man this shit is a game of russian roulette if your seed decides to go that route. Hard pills to swallow.

9 pages my niggas...

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Why are they celebrating an 11 year old's sexuality?

This is what we should be discussing.^^^^^^ He will be used as propaganda to promote the lifestyle as a viable option.

Who benefits and what are the benefits of said lifestyle? Will homosexuality as a viable lifestyle bring resources, political power, equal protection under the law, a longer lifespan etc....?

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
This is what we should be discussing.^^^^^^ He will be used as propaganda to promote the lifestyle as a viable option.

Who benefits and what are the benefits of said lifestyle? Will homosexuality as a viable lifestyle bring resources, political power, equal protection under the law, a longer lifespan etc....?

I love this brother's channel and Carlito's animation too. I agree on needing to have this discussion too.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
I love this brother's channel and Carlito's animation too. I agree on needing to have this discussion too.

Outside of personal reasons for those who are in that lifestyle, I struggle to find the benefits of alternative lifestyles for the masses of black people:dunno:. What's in it for us black folks?

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Outside of personal reasons for those who are in that lifestyle, I struggle to find the benefits of alternative lifestyles for the masses of black people:dunno:. What's in it for us black folks?
Nothing. There are no benefits to our group as a whole, only gratification, and fulfillment for those involved.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
9 pages my niggas...
better pay attention you be having your son around faggot hollywood...they recruit early... You said they already had him audition for mixed couple kids commercials...soon they'll test you with the my two dad commercials... Than they might ask him to do the runway and have him in furry pink boots... Than wade son gonna try to recruit