Damione Lewis (d line)
Livingston (defensive coordinator)
Pat S (offense coordinator)
Paul L (oline coach)

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man don’t seem like Dylan wanted to really leave

I wish he would have stayed, but I bet the difference in money was substantial. Colorado just doesn't seem to have the deep pockets of some of these other schools.

Its gonna be tough on the young man when he loses to the Buffs this year.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I wish he would have stayed, but I bet the difference in money was substantial. Colorado just doesn't seem to have the deep pockets of some of these other schools.

seem like buddy wanted to cry

I don’t know what happened between him and Shedeur but folks said he unfollowed #2

SWATLANTA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

They are going to whip Colorado's ass

kesq

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Seems like despite what he said about wanting to compete, his actions speak louder than his words. No hate from me, I would have advised him to go to a less crowded running back room. Just saying. But I would also have advised him not to make a video trying to justify his decision.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

On paper K state has the better overall team. They have more depth. This game will probably come down to how much the defense improved.

I would be shocked and surprised if the offensive line could not block

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Seems like despite what he said about wanting to compete, his actions speak louder than his words. No hate from me, I would have advised him to go to a less crowded running back room. Just saying. But I would also have advised him not to make a video trying to justify his decision.
Lmao

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Man if dude have another season like last year, he’ll go higher than many hand him

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
His inability to recruit HS players is a function of his health and an obvious lack of funding for the football program in a NIL world.

It will be tough to build any level of consistency when you are moving 40 players in and out per year, and no incoming five star talent

I am most surprised that he is simply not getting every single five star DB from the south to get tutored by him.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
His inability to recruit HS players is a function of his health and an obvious lack of funding for the football program in a NIL world.

It will be tough to build any level of consistency when you are moving 40 players in and out per year, and no incoming five star talent

I am most surprised that he is simply not getting every single five star DB from the south to get tutored by him.

So Deion gave a recruiting plan when he was hired…

Going heavy on high schoolers was outlined in year 3 & 4. This year two of the process…

the portal changed the landscape of college sports tremendously

It’s one thing when bench players enter the portal or freshman

But losing starting skill players hurt teams or help lmao

Deion lost plenty players, which a couple of them still sitting in the portal.

Colorado have the best wideout room in college(if you let some tell it). That’s because of the portal.

Last edited: