Deion Sanders offered the Colorado job- Official Colorado season thread

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
8264-C1-DD-B6-DD-408-C-98-F0-C37-B9-F42-F2-EA.jpg
4-E786-CBA-D2-D6-4-DB8-99-B2-F767317-E13-DC.jpg
928-E2-F70-BA1-E-4600-90-C1-217-C2-D35-D432.jpg
B2-B46-E51-9-DAA-432-B-920-A-DB3330-C5486-F.png
Penalties are just one piece on undisciplined play. They gave up almost 500 yards on defense. They are currently ranked 112th in the nation on defense.

Watching the film, they just were not disciplined. Often times, players were caught looking and not watching their zones or man. Others lost containment often and other things.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

CU Buffs football press conference: WR Jimmy Horn Jr. aims to keep momentum going​

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Not bad at all

Bad as it may look they did some things well…

1 sack, probably was more on the qb holding a second too long

3 penalties, 2 well on 3rd downs where they was going to receive the ball via punt

Lost containment on the qb a couple times. One led to a score

Shedeur had a few mental lapses with the clock…

Folks bitching about running, I get that but with all of that man coverage they played…The opportunities was there… so wasn’t pretty but it is what it is

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bad as it may look they did some things well…

1 sack, probably was more on the qb holding a second too long

3 penalties, 2 well on 3rd downs where they was going to receive the ball via punt

Lost containment on the qb a couple times. One led to a score

Shedeur had a few mental lapses with the clock…

Folks bitching about running, I get that but with all of that man coverage they played…The opportunities was there… so wasn’t pretty but it is what it is
They should have run the football. The Buffs need to establish an identity and give confidence in their front 5.

Here comes Nebraska who has one of the best defenses in College football. That game is not an ideal time to work on the run game.

The Buffs gave up 449 yards to a FCS school. That’s what worries me Saturday night. Nebraska has an elite QB but he is a true freshman that idolize Patrick Mahomes and plays like him with his different arm angle throws. So I expect Nebraska to lean the run game to protect him.

The Buffs online looked shaky. North Dakota was getting good push upfront and that’s what worries me the most

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just got home, 0-7

What’s going on
Offensive line giving up sacks. But I think it is more scheme than anything. I believe they would be ok if they kept an extra blocker in.

They basically trying to block with their front 5.

Defense gave up some big runs but overall have not played badly and have been decent

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Got damn Coach Prime, this is two years on a row you had good running backs and you refuse to give them the ball

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
So they finally had the tightend in the game and hit thru the pic

Tyler Brown at the right tackle getting beat every play

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Colorado has to come up with something on their next drive. At least flip the field and give your defense a chance.