Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
GW7E6PRa8AEgYDR

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Y’all can listen to that lack of recruiting bullshit if y’all want

So Deion should have manned a freshman line last year. This year they would be sophomores and ready to protect the qb..

Mannnnn I get it if you don’t like this Brotha and his situation but damn

Yea I’m preach win now but having a freshman line in front of #2

Granted it’s been rocky but you can’t be talking that way and do opposite

And I know see what’s out there and saw last year
Homie I hate it when mfers turn this into that I wanted them to win due to Prime but c'mon son we have to call it the way it is the Yankees my team when they lose it's gonna grab way more attn then the Mets. Deion put the attn on them

We ONLY respect winning and winners

He down right now and yes I'm gonna kick u when u down idgaf if u black I'm not cutting u slack when I expect victories and defended u at truck spots amongst the real ppl who hate u.

He was winning at Jax St maybe he shoulda stayed im starting to think he's not the person that could lead them to a winning record maybe he's just a good marketer

He doesn't get the benefit of the doubt cause he's black foh I'm looking at him the way I look at the white coach at FL St

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Homie I hate it when mfers turn this into that I wanted them to win due to Prime but c'mon son we have to call it the way it is the Yankees my team when they lose it's gonna grab way more attn then the Mets. Deion put the attn on them

We ONLY respect winning and winners

He down right now and yes I'm gonna kick u when u down idgaf if u black I'm not cutting u slack when I expect victories and defended u at truck spots amongst the real ppl who hate u.

He was winning at Jax St maybe he shoulda stayed im starting to think he's not the person that could lead them to a winning record maybe he's just a good marketer

He doesn't get the benefit of the doubt cause he's black foh I'm looking at him the way I look at the white coach at FL St

Yea that’s true I was just saying Dude came in saying his trying to win now, not win in 5 years. Seem like Deion feels some situations don’t have the luxury of waiting.
3 years and folks looking at you sideways. Hell you should hear the bullshit LSU folks talk about Kelly.

man I ain’t even tripping on the jokes about them(if I was it don’t matter :lol:)
that shit is kool but it’s them bullshit analysis remarks that folks be spitting like it’s law

He definitely is the person that put that attention on them…

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Is this the type of game that is deserving of a national broadcast? Are the Buffaloes really a team deserving of being on a national broadcast?

While the expectations, attention and marketing are at a high point yes.....

At least the first 4 - 5 games of the season..... ans if they can muster a 3-2 record taken them at a game by game basis.....

At this point there are still a lot of people watching just to see them lose, maybe even more than the number of ppl hoping that they win.....

And advertisers don't distinguish between fan views and hate views.... it all equals $$$$

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My peeps recruit against Deion, dude said “Colorado gonna be ok but nothing special with them high schoolers…
These new age ninajs want that fucking money. I had to ask coach to give a fucking recruit a couple racks for a fucking walk thru, like he’s Future or Drake. It wasn’t 2 or 3 either. The fucked up part is dude lived 4hrs away.”

I asked if dude came(was my way of asking if they paid him that money :lol:)

He said, “yea his ass came thru”

Dude said if Colorado get NIL money like Ole Miss or A&M, it will be tough to recruit against them.
Yeah they not throwing up NIL money they not gonna get the best recruits. That NIL Shit was a gift and a curse for programs. Shit get y'all paper fuck it. :lol:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
While the expectations, attention and marketing are at a high point yes.....

At least the first 4 - 5 games of the season..... ans if they can muster a 3-2 record taken them at a game by game basis.....

At this point there are still a lot of people watching just to see them lose, maybe even more than the number of ppl hoping that they win.....

And advertisers don't distinguish between fan views and hate views.... it all equals $$$$
Yep and the more I look at Colorado I see some parrarells between the Cowboys and them. They aren't the brand the Cowboys are but they bring eyes. They bring engagement. People care whether they win or lose and that's gonna get play. Unfortunately it's gonna eventually show Colorado ain't that good and interest will leave.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Yep and the more I look at Colorado I see some parrarells between the Cowboys and them. They aren't the brand the Cowboys are but they bring eyes. They bring engagement. People care whether they win or lose and that's gonna get play. Unfortunately it's gonna eventually show Colorado ain't that good and interest will leave.

Go figure some folks say the Cowboys should draft #2

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
people really should lower their expectations with colorado. thinking coach prime was gonna turn a team like the buffaloes around where they'd be dominating teams in a year and a half was reaching for the moon. we all seeing how the transfer portal affecting teams. but good teams use the portal to plug a FEW holes not a whole team. till colorado and coach prime take the time to develop players for two to 3 years and get a real system in place they gonna stay in this loop. he had last year and hopefully they doing some this year.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
This nigga is gonna be coaching in the SWAC next year.

Nah, he won’t be coaching next year at all. I’m convinced that all of this is for his sons. Has Deon ever coached a team that didn’t have a son on its roster? He is blaming the line, but they throw the ball every down and the opponents are hip to it. He got good RBs but he starts the 3rd string CAC to please the boosters. Shedeur regularly takes sacks rather than throw the ball away but he never criticizes him. He plays the Olinemen out of position. He hires his friends who have no college experience. He doesn’t let his Coordinators choose their staff. He makes poor time management decisions in games but doesn’t take responsibility. I’m off the hype train.

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nah, he won’t be coaching next year at all. I’m convinced that all of this is for his sons. Has Deon ever coached a team that didn’t have a son on its roster? He is blaming the line, but they throw the ball every down and the opponents are hip to it. He got good RBs but he starts the 3rd string CAC to please the boosters. Shedeur regularly takes sacks rather than throw the ball away but he never criticizes him. He plays the Olinemen out of position. He hires his friends who have no college experience. He doesn’t let his Coordinators choose their staff. He makes poor time management decisions in games but doesn’t take responsibility. I’m off the hype train.
Michael Irvin said on the Cam n Mase show wherever Shedeur goes Prime goes so

militantmidget

Rising Star
Registered

Is this the type of game that is deserving of a national broadcast? Are the Buffaloes really a team deserving of being on a national broadcast?

The ratings from last season say yes. I guarantee last night's game got good ratings.

Now will it continue if Colorado keeps losing?...that remains to be seen.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude said if Colorado get NIL money like Ole Miss or A&M, it will be tough to recruit against them.
That’s the problem, Colorado ignored recruiting. When I posted last season that we have not seen anyone from Colorado’s staff on the road. The same silence is being heard this season.

I think their recruiting philosophy is majorly flawed. NIL won’t do a dam thing if you are not hitting the road.

Look at Miami’s 2025 class, it is loaded already. Your primary talent should be high school recruits and use the portal to plug in any missing pieces

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
people really should lower their expectations with colorado. thinking coach prime was gonna turn a team like the buffaloes around where they'd be dominating teams in a year and a half was reaching for the moon. we all seeing how the transfer portal affecting teams. but good teams use the portal to plug a FEW holes not a whole team. till colorado and coach prime take the time to develop players for two to 3 years and get a real system in place they gonna stay in this loop. he had last year and hopefully they doing some this year.

Main issue is you need to recruit high school kids and do the portal

He's not working hard enough recruiting, which is often the complaint on NBA players who become head coaches in college

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Damn

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Coach Prime is not an X’s and O’s Coach. He has never been a defensive or offensive coordinator. So he is highly dependent on his coordinators for his success because he doesn’t have a system that is his.

Coach Prime is coming off as a lazy recruiter and may not have the drive to be a successful head coach at this level. They would have been better off with signing a top recruiting class and surrounding the freshman with vet portal players.

Then you have poor strategy. The Buffs trying to play man as if their front 4 is elite. For man to work your 4 four has to be a menace and need athletic LB’s who can play side line to sideline and cover well. Why are they in man when their defensive line is not stout?

So now two separate coordinators who were known to run the ball all of suddenly refuse to run. It does not add up.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
If Coach Prime won’t recruit, he will fail 100%

Main issue is you need to recruit high school kids and do the portal

He's not working hard enough recruiting, which is often the complaint on NBA players who become head coaches in college

Recruiting is very important when you are thinking long term. Deon is only thinking about what is best for Shedeur right now. He isn’t even playing recruits unless he knows the recruit’s father. Omarion Miller has balled in every game he has played in and hasn’t been playing. The only freshman that has gotten a lot of playing time is Studemire who got burned all last year and yesterday. And Seaton. I predict most of his team transfers and he doesn’t coach next year.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yes, to answer your question. Maybe not now, but yes, that Nebraska/Colorado game is national TV worthy.

That Temu line was funny....lol

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Coach Prime is not an X’s and O’s Coach. He has never been a defensive or offensive coordinator. So he is highly dependent on his coordinators for his success because he doesn’t have a system that is his.

Coach Prime is coming off as a lazy recruiter and may not have the drive to be a successful head coach at this level. They would have been better off with signing a top recruiting class and surrounding the freshman with vet portal players.

Then you have poor strategy. The Buffs trying to play man as if their front 4 is elite. For man to work your 4 four has to be a menace and need athletic LB’s who can play side line to sideline and cover well. Why are they in man when their defensive line is not stout?

So now two separate coordinators who were known to run the ball all of suddenly refuse to run. It does not add up.

He doesn’t let his coordinators bring their staff and told both coordinators to be on the field and not in the booth like they wanted. All 4 coordinators(last year and this year) “happened” to have most of their experience at his sons’ positions(Safeties and QB). I was one of the biggest Coach Prime fans on here but he is a horrible coach outside of his motivational speeches.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor

His current Defensive coordinator has never been a Defensive Coordinator at any level. I’m not sure he is competent and coverages or schemes. I think he hired Livingston because he will do whatever he wants. This opportunity was the biggest come up his whole career.

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The NFL will be the first time Shedeur played for a Head Coach that is not his daddy. How crazy is that?
Hey man, i wish them the best but it's time to separate if Shedeur say the rest of the season would he still be a 1st rd draft pick? I'm praying he doesn't get hurt and fuck up his spot in the Top 10