Deontay Wilder/Tyson Fury Official

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Wilder have to take the rematch. Or fight Whyte or Parker. Cause AJ ain’t fighting him no time soon.

Run it back.

I got Fury winning the rematch.

Last edited:

1dcsailor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fury was sleeping the ref gave him about 5 seconds to recover....thats why its important for fighters to quickly move to a corner after a knockdown you don't want the ref wasting time on the count telling your ass to get to a corner while you celebrate...
That doesn't really matter though there is a ref outside the ring that is counting too. The ref usually looks to him and goes off his count if he can't start counting immediately after the knockdown. Initially during the fight I thought he had extra time but after looking at it back a few times Fury just simply beat the count. The ref count was on point. Not sure how Fury got up but he did it.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tyson Fury: Everybody Who Watched the Fight Knows I’ve Won | Good Morning Britain

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That doesn't really matter though there is a ref outside the ring that is counting too. The ref usually looks to him and goes off his count if he can't start counting immediately after the knockdown. Initially during the fight I thought he had extra time but after looking at it back a few times Fury just simply beat the count. The ref count was on point. Not sure how Fury got up but he did it.

Nah Fury got an extra second or two....or three.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

These Youtubers trying to attack Dre for his opinion. Waiting for them to attack Floyd lol. They all in their feelings when it comes to Wilder.

Last edited:

DiGeneral

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

A lot of folks don't know this, I've been telling dudes about this since Saturday.

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes there’s a time keeper outside the ring who rings the bell, gives the 10 second warning and starts the count. The ref is supposed to pick up the count from the time keeper. The time keeper say 3, the ref says 4. The problem wasn’t the count, it’s he gave him too much time after the count. He gave him an extra 10 seconds after the count. He should have been able to make the assessment in 1 or 2 seconds. “Are you ok?” If he’s not satisfied at that point, stop the fight. He did it on both knockdowns.

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Fury moves like Jim Carey on me myself and Irene
Man when you said this, I already knew what you meant. :lol:

tenor.gif

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Andre Ward man :smh:

Sorry SOG, this don't sound like a man who "don't want the rematch" regardless of what you think :hmm:

Last edited: