Deontay Wilder/Tyson Fury Official

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Not sure what you're saying. Nothing much was happening in the fight, I stand by what I said, if you're neck and neck with the best fighter in the world, you deserve some praise. Very close fight.
10 total pro fights won And he didn't get obliterated or even hurt by the so called best PfP fighter in the world lol he definitely deserves credit and bud deserves ridicule.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not sure what you're saying. Nothing much was happening in the fight, I stand by what I said, if you're neck and neck with the best fighter in the world, you deserve some praise. Very close fight.
They weren't just praising him; they were saying that Madrimov was winning the fight straight-way when he wasn't. They were relaying to the viewing audience incorrect information. So if lying is praise then whatever.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
How to say I'm new to boxing without saying "I'm new to boxing"........lol....Crawford fight bums? :lol:
This entire generation of boxers fight bums, all scared to lose that 0 that's why nobody gives a fuck about boxing anymore and Jake Paul gets more eyes on the sport than it's so called stars.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Man, just go to youtube and watch some Crawford fights, & you conflating Crawford with Jake Paul tells me all I need to know about you.
I've seen all Crawford's major fights, he's an great talent for his size who I wish boxed in a period where everyone fought each other, it's not his fault really. These promoters are fucking this once great sport up and letting the UFC take its shine, I been watching combat sports my whole life and I'm the first best thing from a casual but I'm not the only person complaining about this generation.

He needs to stay away from Canelo

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
10 wins man, it was embarrassing. Just forget conelo and stay fighting bums

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've seen all Crawford's major fights, he's an great talent for his size who I wish boxed in a period where everyone fought each other, it's not his fault really. These promoters are fucking this once great sport up and letting the UFC take its shine, I been watching combat sports my whole life and I'm the first best thing from a casual but I'm not the only person complaining about this generation.

He needs to stay away from Canelo
Man, if you don't know something then silence is the best option.