Deontay Wilder/Tyson Fury Official

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Again, drop your address so I can hit you in the face so you can acquire bruises to the face like Madrimov so you can see how it doesn't hurt.
I give up, you've convinced me, Madrimov was badly hurt and only survived because he held on for dear life. You realize Crawford had a mouse under his eye too.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I understand exactly what you're saying, but you don't seem to understand the point I'm making. You're saying the other announcers are lying when they say Madrimov was ahead, not calling the fight as they see it but lying. That's why I asked when Porter had Crawford running away with the fight was he lying or calling the fight as he saw it?
I don't think you paid attention to the announcers and I'm beginning to question, did you even see the fight? Oh and as for Porter he predicted a Crawford win, now did Crawford win or lose? Answer that.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't think you paid attention to the announcers and I'm beginning to question, did you even see the fight? Oh and as for Porter he predicted a Crawford win, now did Crawford win or lose? Answer that.
I just asked a simple question, when Porter scored the fight 8-1 was he lying or was he calling the fight as he saw it? You can disagree all you want but the announcers scored the fight the way they saw it. Did any of them score the fight for Madrimov at the end?

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just asked a simple question, when Porter scored the fight 8-1 was he lying or was he calling the fight as he saw it? You can disagree all you want but the announcers scored the fight the way they saw it. Did any of them score the fight for Madrimov at the end?
I see you trying to parse hairs. There are no hairs to parse, Porter called the fight as a Crawford win while the other announcers didn't. End of story.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You started the boxing broadcast looking for an argument about the anthems and you're still arguing about something different...lol.
No one was looking for an argument, dude asked when did they start playing anthems before the main event. That's something that has always been done.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No one was looking for an argument, dude asked when did they start playing anthems before the main event. That's something that has always been done.
& he told you that's he has been to fights before so he understood the anthem before the main event; you didn't listen to him. He was talking about the three anthems they played before the main event, but you really didn't want to understand what he was saying. You were looking for disagreement and you were looking to educate him.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
53901157540_34e622cefa_z.jpg

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Was the fight close or not?
"A red herring fallacy is a form of logical fallacy or reasoning error that occurs when a misleading argument or question is presented to distract from the main issue or argument at hand. Red herring refers to the piece of information that is used as a diversion."