Deontay Wilder/Tyson Fury Official

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
I'm not a Crawford fan but the guy moved up from 135 and stopped everyone he faced at 147 lbs, including 3 fighters that had never been stopped before.
I'm not a Crawford fan but the guy moved up from 135 and stopped everyone he faced at 147 lbs, including 3 fighters that had never been stopped before.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
10 total pro fights won And he didn't get obliterated or even hurt by the so called best PfP fighter in the world lol he definitely deserves credit and bud deserves ridicule.
MEV3B28_o.jpg

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They weren't just praising him; they were saying that Madrimov was winning the fight straight-way when he wasn't. They were relaying to the viewing audience incorrect information. So if lying is praise then whatever.
I think you made that statement about the 4th or 5th round when nothing was happening, Crawford hadn't done anything at that point to say he was winning the fight. At that point in the fight, all that was said was that Madrimov was landing at a higher percentage, that's it. In fact, if I remember right, the only one who was talking about who was winning at that time was Porter.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think you made that statement about the 4th or 5th round when nothing was happening, Crawford hadn't done anything at that point to say he was winning the fight. At that point in the fight, all that was said was that Madrimov was landing at a higher percentage, that's it. In fact, if I remember right, the only one who was talking about who was winning at that time was Porter.
Nothing was happening? You must have watched a different fight then.....I don't know what you're talking about. Those announcers were praising him through the fight, however I didn't hear the last few rounds because I turned down the sound about the ninth or tenth round. Up until that point it was all Madrimov for them except for Porter and at one point they were even putting Porter on the spot. They asked Porter "what do you think Madrimov is lacking then?" and Porter replied "a jab". They were almost mocking Porter.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
10 total pro fights won And he didn't get obliterated or even hurt by the so called best PfP fighter in the world lol he definitely deserves credit and bud deserves ridicule.
Agree about Madrimov, disagree about Crawford. Crawford is 36 and when you get around that age you never can tell what fight is going to make you look old. Tough fight for Crawford but he showed what he was made of by really fighting hard those last two rounds.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nothing was happening? You must have watched a different fight then.....I don't know what you're talking about. Those announcers were praising him through the fight, however I didn't hear the last few rounds because I turned down the sound about the ninth or tenth round. Up until that point it was all Madrimov for them except for Porter and at one point they were even putting Porter on the spot. They asked Porter "what do you think Madrimov is lacking then?" and Porter replied "a jab". They were almost mocking Porter.
We'll have to disagree then because I remember very little action in the 1st 4 or 5 rounds.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We'll have to disagree then because I remember very little action in the 1st 4 or 5 rounds.
I'll just repeat my former comment:

They weren't just praising him; they were saying that Madrimov was winning the fight straight-away when he wasn't. They were relaying to the viewing audience incorrect information. So if lying is praise then whatever.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He was hurt enough to have a bruised up face. & he was hurt to enough to continually hug Crawford when Crawford was letting him know who he was.
As I said before sometimes fighters hold to stop momentum, but it doesn't necessarily mean they're hurt. I also think we're talking about two different types of hurt. You seem to be saying if you're bruised, or have a bloody nose, or a busted lip, you're hurt. I'm talking about when someone is staggered. Both fighters took some good shots in that fight, neither man was noticeable hurt.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'll just repeat my former comment:

They weren't just praising him; they were saying that Madrimov was winning the fight straight-away when he wasn't. They were relaying to the viewing audience incorrect information. So if lying is praise then whatever.
116-112 115-113 115-113 Close fight. When Shawn Porter had the fight 8-1 was he lying or was he scoring the fight the way he saw it?

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
116-112 115-113 115-113 Close fight. When Shawn Porter had the fight 8-1 was he lying or was he scoring the fight the way he saw it?
You make no sense. I was referring the non-Shawn Porter announcers. Read my repeated comment again. What are you not understanding?

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As I said before sometimes fighters hold to stop momentum, but it doesn't necessarily mean they're hurt. I also think we're talking about two different types of hurt. You seem to be saying if you're bruised, or have a bloody nose, or a busted lip, you're hurt. I'm talking about when someone is staggered. Both fighters took some good shots in that fight, neither man was noticeable hurt.
Allow me to hit you in the face so you can look Madrimov then. Also, you never mentioned what I said about Madrimov hugging Crawford constantly and that's a sign that a fighter is hurt.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Allow me to hit you in the face so you can look Madrimov then. Also, you never mentioned what I said about Madrimov hugging Crawford constantly and that's a sign that a fighter is hurt.
Again you're talking about a different type of hurt. It could also mean fatigue, there are other reasons fighters hold besides being hurt
Go to YouTube and watch a random fight, I guarantee you'll see holding when no one is hurt.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Again you're talking about a different type of hurt. It could also mean fatigue, there are other reasons fighters hold besides being hurt
Go to YouTube and watch a random fight, I guarantee you'll see holding when no one is hurt.
Again, drop your address so I can hit you in the face so you can acquire bruises to the face like Madrimov so you can see how it doesn't hurt.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You make no sense. I was referring the non-Shawn Porter announcers. Read my repeated comment again. What are you not understanding?
I understand exactly what you're saying, but you don't seem to understand the point I'm making. You're saying the other announcers are lying when they say Madrimov was ahead, not calling the fight as they see it but lying. That's why I asked when Porter had Crawford running away with the fight was he lying or calling the fight as he saw it?