Derrick Rose MAY Be Done

curryshotta

Rising Star
Registered
JR is addition by subtraction. Hes athletic, has a decent J when he gets hot, but his Bball IQ is soooo fuckin low. As for Novak and Baron... Baron saved their asses late this season, but Im sure theyll let him walk and draft a backup PG, and/or Shump can always run it in a pinch. Novak is a great knockdown shooter, but I can easily see Landry Fields playing his role to a lesser extent next season. IMO if they keep Woodson, work hard on complimenting each other, add something over the summer I dont see why they cant be up there with MIA, Chicago next year.

Reasonable argument.

I still think the Knicks look fairly different next year. Read a couple articles saying that Amare should come off the bench. Dont know how that would fly long term tho

MoneyInTheBank

Unstoppable..............
Certified Pussy Poster
119DD9BC518585FB62F967D9F2BE4.jpg

xcluesiv

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:please:praying he recovers soon :smh: got a lot of trust in my squad but no championship for my squad this year

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not to be a jerk, but did anyone else peep that both Rose, and Shump both wear Adidas???... Just sayin, I havent rocked a pair of none Nike/Jordan shoes on court since the 7th grade...:lol:

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not to be a jerk, but did anyone else peep that both Rose, and Shump both wear Adidas???... Just sayin, I havent rocked a pair of none Nike/Jordan shoes on court since the 7th grade...:lol:

me and my patna were just saying the SAME SHIT

niggas need to get the fuck out of them Adidas on the court and in some Nikes/Jordans

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=7867575

"He's been playing with fire a long time. He just got burned today"
referring to the coach and his fucking idiotic decision to keep starters in the 4th q in sure-win games

Its funny that people want to come out NOW to dis Thibs...:rolleyes: Nevermind that hes got his team playing well regardless of whose out. Nevermind that for all intents and purposes his team plays above the sum of its parts.(more than can be said for most coaches) Nevermind hes gonna be the only coach in history to get C.O.T.Y. twice in a row. Nevermind that Rose was obviously rusty wand would be needed to perform at his very best to beat MIA, and the only way to do that, was to get him court time.(theres only one way to get that)

Stupid people need someone to blame in order to feel better. Its not Thibs fault for having him out there. I understand why. We just ran outta luck today. What can you do???

curryshotta

Rising Star
Registered
Its funny that people want to come out NOW to dis Thibs...:rolleyes: Nevermind that hes got his team playing well regardless of whose out. Nevermind that for all intents and purposes his team plays above the sum of its parts.(more than can be said for most coaches) Nevermind hes gonna be the only coach in history to get C.O.T.Y. twice in a row. Nevermind that Rose was obviously rusty wand would be needed to perform at his very best to beat MIA, and the only way to do that, was to get him court time.(theres only one way to get that)

Stupid people need someone to blame in order to feel better. Its not Thibs fault for having him out there. I understand why. We just ran outta luck today. What can you do???

I knew people would be roasting Thibs. And its gonna get worse. Just the way the press is man

killa kadafi191

Support BGOL
Registered
I knew people would be roasting Thibs. And its gonna get worse. Just the way the press is man

As Yukon said only people who need to blame someone will. I don't know how many times I said this or others have today.

THIS INJURY HAPPEN WITH NO CONTACT!!!!!!! This was going to happen. As Jalen Rose said "it was only a matter of when but not if."

it is what it is. People are going start second guessing this coach now?????

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
2 time coach of the yr

If you can accept being the man you better accept being the goat.

Unfortunate shit with rose

Tha_Technician323

Star
Registered
I don't think Thibs is Coach of the year that shit looks like it's going to Pop homie had the best record in the West and barely played his starters :lol:

SaKem

Star
Registered
He needs to start lifting weights. All that skinny shit in the NBA is starting to end. These guys need to push some weight, it makes you vulnerable to injuries when your body is weak. Durant's snoop dogg ass is gonna have to grow up as well eventually

curryshotta

Rising Star
Registered
He needs to start lifting weights. All that skinny shit in the NBA is starting to end. These guys need to push some weight, it makes you vulnerable to injuries when your body is weak. Durant's snoop dogg ass is gonna have to grow up as well eventually

:lol: :lol:

dont know why I found this so funny

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Don't know if you bothered to pay attention in weightlifting, but ligamets dont get but so strong hommie. Thers no direct benefit after a certain point involving the ligament. The muscles around them do. But Rose lifting more weights wouldnt have prevented this particular injury...

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:crying:

:crying::crying:

Bad day for the Chicago fam. Get well soldiers.

Dude muthafuckas around here are like.:eek::eek::smh::smh: We can't believe this shit is happening. An ACL, hell I don't know if he will be the same player the rest of his career, fucked up shit bruh!:smh:

curryshotta

Rising Star
Registered
Dude muthafuckas around here are like.:eek::eek::smh::smh: We can't believe this shit is happening. An ACL, hell I don't know if he will be the same player the rest of his career, fucked up shit bruh!:smh:

People are harping on the ACL but I think that the back issue is what might be the more pressing issue long term.

Now when they checked earlier in the season luckily they didnt find any disc issues but he clearly cant continue for multiple seasons with his twisty layups.

best of luck to him tho.

ps........does it sound bad that I am glad he signed those extensions with Chicago and Adidas before any of this happened? :( :(

ThaAnsa3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stephen A. went hard on the Bulls, but everything he said was true. The bottom line is their season is done. Rose will miss a few months of the regular season next season . . . possibly. The kid plays so wrecklessly (that's good and bad).

The Bulls need another offensive threat to take some of the heat off of Rose. Dang is okay at times and so is Boozer, but I don't think either of them is consistent enough as a second or third option. Korver is a good piece, but he's just a spot-up guy. They need a real threat as a second option. Then Boozer and Dang can be the third and fourth options. The Bulls have a very solid team. They just need that one other guy that can create his own shot.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People are harping on the ACL but I think that the back issue is what might be the more pressing issue long term.

Now when they checked earlier in the season luckily they didnt find any disc issues but he clearly cant continue for multiple seasons with his twisty layups.

best of luck to him tho.

ps........does it sound bad that I am glad he signed those extensions with Chicago and Adidas before any of this happened? :( :(

Yeah those back issues may be a problem but that ACL is major bruh, with todays medical advances you can come back better now but he may have to change his game from being that explosive leaper. And no it does not sound bad that you are glad he got paid before this injury occurred. I am glad he got paid as well, I know he loves the game but at least he is filthy rich...:yes::yes:

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

best of luck to him tho.

I'm glad he got his paper before the injuries he is set lol