Diddy has been arrested.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BGOL lawyers can he beat this case? or should he had gone with Russell Simmons ?
He's going to need the best of the best but he's a business man and if it cost too much I think he would rather do 10yrs than to spend the money on lawyers just to be found guilty and end up in prison.....Puffy is a gangster he'll be aight in the joint cause money power and respect is what runs them joints and he'll have the most dangerous of danger around him ready.

He has things working in his favor but also against him as well,the biggie murder,shine shooting,this and that so it's going to be a battle for sure.He might not be guilty but we know he's done shit

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

the only person that could fuck jay z up is beyonce...

jay z is a step closer to going through them doors....

all he has to do is keep the streets respect...

once diddy gone, he leveling UP!!!!

as long as he stays married to beyonce he is good...

but if they get a divorce... he will be on the chopping block..

rumour has it, that he is the one moving diddy out the way...

so he could reign supreme..

aint that right Jaguar Wright...!!!

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
DIDDY.gif
:roflmao3: :lol: :roflmao3: :lol: :roflmao3: :lol: :roflmao3:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
He's going to need the best of the best but he's a business man and if it cost too much I think he would rather do 10yrs than to spend the money on lawyers just to be found guilty and end up in prison.....Puffy is a gangster he'll be aight in the joint cause money power and respect is what runs them joints and he'll have the most dangerous of danger around him ready.

He has things working in his favor but also against him as well,the biggie murder,shine shooting,this and that so it's going to be a battle for sure.He might not be guilty but we know he's done shit

They're talking about a forfeiture of his shit as well.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
If they seize his shit, there may not be any money left to run out.

I can't see the having the justification to seize all his shit or even a significant portion.

He's been making money for so long and has so many legitimate business ventures that they can't attach to these crimes.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I have to say it's been clear Puff is a piece of shit going back years now.

I had no idea how bad he was until seeing the Cassie video but still.

What I'm surprised by is how dumb he's turned out to be. :smh:

Why the hell would he have guns with the serial number scratched off in his damn bedroom considering all the street dudes and real security he could have carry it for him.

Plus living in Florida I'm pretty sure he could have easily gotten a legal and registered weapon.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's not a drug dealer. All of his businesses are legitimate. Unless the money is prositution/trafficking money

CLEVELAND (WJW) – A Northeast Ohio man who was accused of running drugs for music mogul Sean “Diddy” Combs has agreed to a plea deal to avoid prison.

“Brendan Paul accepted the prosecutor’s offer to permit his entry into the diversion program which, after completion, the case against him will be dismissed in its entirety,” according to Brian Bieber, the attorney for Brendan Paul.

Common diversion conditions include completing education and or counseling related to the charge, counseling, performing community service, and paying restitution, according to Ohio law.

Photos from TMZ showed the moment 25-year-old Brendan Paul was put in handcuffs in March. Paul was arrested at the Miami-Opa Locka Executive Airport on felony charges for possession of suspected cocaine and other drugs.

d79b4a87ad8f4dfcbe2701f73e658ab2_md.jpg