Diddy has been arrested.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
People forget, dude’s real dad was a real gangster. So, he grew up around all this type of shit. His ass has no business doing the shit he’s being charged with at this point in his life

His dad was killed early. I don't even think he was two. He was a private school kid growing up in Mt Vernon.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Definitely ain't going down by himself
maxresdefault.jpg

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I have to say it's been clear Puff is a piece of shit going back years now.

I had no idea how bad he was until seeing the Cassie video but still.

What I'm surprised by is how dumb he's turned out to be. :smh:

Why the hell would he have guns with the serial number scratched off in his damn bedroom considering all the street dudes and real security he could have carry it for him.

Plus living in Florida I'm pretty sure he could have easily gotten a legal and registered weapon.
Ego can be the most powerful drug in the Universe.

BCTMAKPZSBCyjhtqtjdtyS-600-80.jpg.webp

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

No diddy! :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's gonna snitch for a lesser sentence

On who?

He's the top of the food chain in this.

Of he had anything on anyone else they'd already have it since he obviously did a shit job of hiding evidence.

Out of all the things he's done I have to say Tupacs death isn't one of them despite how people try to pin it on him.

Even Keefe D admitted he had nothing to do with it in his confession but stated he tried to get mone money from him anyway.

Maybe he's had others killed but not Pac or Big.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is why you purchase your own island out in the middle of nowhere outside of U.S. Borders.

That way you can do your dirt in secret.

You don’t do shit in your primary residence.

MV5BMjdhZWQ4MGUtMWQzYy00OTkyLWFmYzUtYjkxZjU5OTVmOTJiXkEyXkFqcGc@._V1_.jpg
How about just not drugging and forcing women to do things they don't want to do? There is no shortage of women who would willingly take part of a freak out with rich men, they wouldn't need to be drugged, blackmailed, or forced.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Don't be surprised if Fabolous turns out to be victim number 8 and testifies about the trauma he dealt with after the Drink Champs interview and Puff forcing him to go clothes shopping.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How about just not drugging and forcing women to do things they don't want to do? There is no shortage of women who would willingly take part of a freak out with rich men, they wouldn't need to be drugged, blackmailed, or forced.

Mark Curry talked about how there was two sets of liquor, one regular and one drugged for the hoes. Like you said, there are plenty of jawns who are with the shits. No need to dupe them or make them pass out to get freaky. He did this shit because he could and thought he'd never get caught. Piece of shit

Sidenote, Curry talking about this shit but he knew and didn't warn anyone. He's just as culpable. Another piece of shit.