Diddy has been arrested.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
CLEVELAND (WJW) – A Northeast Ohio man who was accused of running drugs for music mogul Sean “Diddy” Combs has agreed to a plea deal to avoid prison.

“Brendan Paul accepted the prosecutor’s offer to permit his entry into the diversion program which, after completion, the case against him will be dismissed in its entirety,” according to Brian Bieber, the attorney for Brendan Paul.

Common diversion conditions include completing education and or counseling related to the charge, counseling, performing community service, and paying restitution, according to Ohio law.

Photos from TMZ showed the moment 25-year-old Brendan Paul was put in handcuffs in March. Paul was arrested at the Miami-Opa Locka Executive Airport on felony charges for possession of suspected cocaine and other drugs.

d79b4a87ad8f4dfcbe2701f73e658ab2_md.jpg

Those clearly weren't for him to sell.

He's an addict who also used drugs to control the woman (and others) around him according to the indictment.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
BGOL lawyers can he beat this case? or should he had gone with Russell Simmons ?

No...

They take their time building a case against you. The reason they don't move quick on somebody is because and let you get away with shit is for that reason. Their conviction rate is almost 95%.

I suspect they had him as a target for a while. They laden him with hard to liquidate assets, such as Revolt to keep him from doing a Russell Simmons. They understand our desire to foolishly front as a owner of a business.

diddy-revolt.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cassie played that nigga like he was a little bitch.
She is a MASTERMIND.
She got her money KNOWING that he was going to get criminal charges.
I would love to see the behind the scenes.

All he had to do was leave her alone and drop her music and fuck a look alike.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
He's not a drug dealer. All of his businesses are legitimate. Unless the money is prositution/trafficking money
That's why they worded it like they did. They're saying he ran a "criminal enterprise", because he was still making money while doing this shit. Oh, and he was taking drugs state to state.

Last edited:

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah, that's for people who generate income solely through illegal means.

He can easily prove where he's generating income from legally that he's paid taxes on.

They can only start seizing shit when they have evidence of it being generated and purchased via illegal means.
Gotcha. That said, I bet the government will find a way. :lol: