Diddy has been arrested.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So Puff is about to put all this on Farnsworth Bently :eek2:

Farnsworth prolly one of the unidentified people in the indictment. You know Mr. Bentley broke out his magical umbrella and floated his ass right on down to the feds like Mary Poppins

200w.gif

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Mark Curry talked about how there was two sets of liquor, one regular and one drugged for the hoes. Like you said, there are plenty of jawns who are with the shits. No need to dupe them or make them pass out to get freaky. He did this shit because he could and thought he'd never get caught. Piece of shit

Sidenote, Curry talking about this shit but he knew and didn't warn anyone. He's just as culpable. Another piece of shit.

I don't think people would've believed him at the time, they would've probably brushed it off saying they were drunk which made them freaky.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Hell, the way things are going, if you took your dick out to take a piss in the Quik Trip bathroom, and if that Quik Trip was in the same zip code of one of those freakoffs, you're probably going to jail.

I'm going to be in the minority here but I'm cool with that.

Especially all these former bad boy security doing podcasts runs making a few grand off of YEARS of being complicit in these rapes and abuses.

NOW trying to get points for being around the holocaust but claiming they were just doing their respective jobs.

If Gene Deal and co. get perp walked?

Then so be it.

Kendrick said the party is over right?

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
True it is shady as fuck to drug and transport them on multiple occations over over months and years while as they willingly traveled to his locations.

The charges are that he solicited sex workers (primarily men I believe) and forced the women he was fucking with to have sex with them while he filmed and plied them with drugs to keep it going.

The forcing the women to take part and take drugs is the issue.

robfmnola

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I understand they found tons of footage. OMG! He is done son! And rightfully so. I'm just waiting for Yung Mami to try to get her bag. He in jail now all she has to say is she feared for her life. I bet lawyers are on her phone trying to convince her she is a victim soon as he got arrested.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
The charges are that he solicited sex workers (primarily men I believe) and forced the women he was fucking with to have sex with them while he filmed and plied them with drugs to keep it going.

The forcing the women to take part and take drugs is the issue.
It will be interesting to see what the prosecutions definition of forced is.