Diddy has been arrested.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He whipped Cassie ass, did get pac shot.

Everything thing else at this point is alleged. Not a crime to have freak offs, not a crime to baby oil and lube and not a crime to have them guns. For all me know cassie could of played Ghislane maxwell role.
It's not a crime to have freak offs, but it is a crime to transport sex workers across state lines for them. It's a crime to drug the women without their knowledge. It's a crime to film them without their knowledge (depending on jurisdiction). And it's racketeering when you use your companies and employees to do these things:

"In the case of Combs, the racketeering charge may stem from allegations that he used his businesses and associates to engage in a pattern of illegal activity, including sex trafficking and prostitution transportation. The indictment alleges that Combs and his associates orchestrated a widespread criminal conspiracy, which involved a persistent pattern of abuse toward women and other individuals."

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor
It's not a crime to have freak offs, but it is a crime to transport sex workers across state lines for them. It's a crime to drug the women without their knowledge. It's a crime to film them without their knowledge (depending on jurisdiction). And it's racketeering when you use your companies and employees to do these things:

"In the case of Combs, the racketeering charge may stem from allegations that he used his businesses and associates to engage in a pattern of illegal activity, including sex trafficking and prostitution transportation. The indictment alleges that Combs and his associates orchestrated a widespread criminal conspiracy, which involved a persistent pattern of abuse toward women and other individuals."
Allegations, hoes/sex workers wanted to party with Diddy. Them IG whores get flown out all the time, how many people would get locked up for that shit. They reaching and the lube and guns are supposed to fit some bullshit narrative.

He tuned up Cassie and should catch hands for that tho.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I mean low-key something tells me Puff in 2024 is a lot more tame than the one of 10 years ago. Same goes for Robert. I don't think Robert was messing with Kids when they locked him up.

But past sins come back to haunt.
G Dep murdered someone and probably would've got away with it but that shit ate him so bad he snitched on himself.

I think Puff tried to change his life when he started talking about that "Love" shit. I Think that's when someone was threatening to out him possibly Cassie. He probably took it as a game and she let him live until he probably didn't want to pay to keep shit shut. Then she forced his hand. Arrogant as weirdo got humbled by the same chic he felt he had power of and use to whoop her ass.

Nah both were still very active with all the shit they were accused of up until they were incarcerated.

R. Kelly actually got worse after his 2008 acquittal.

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member

Here's a list of people who stepped down within 24 hrs of Diddy's arrest.

Kevin Liles (Music Exec)
Eric Pryor (President of Fine Arts)
Johnathan Halloway (Rutgers President)
Robert B. Davis (General Manager of Martha's Vineyard) Chris Cameron (LaCrosse Coach)
Kathy Newsham (Bay City Mayor)
LaMonica McIver (Newark City Councilman)
Allyson Green (Tisch Dean)
Craig Maladra (5th Ward Geneva)
Joseph Kerschner (Doctor)
Mike Foster (President of Nexian Travel)
Suzi Williams (Executive Director)
Romain Mazeries (CEO)
Henry Leventis (Chief Prosecutor)
Matthew Teitelbaum (MFA Director)
Darren Lehmann (Assistant Coach)
Arvind Kejriwal (Chief Minister)
Giuseppe N. Colasurdo (Doctor UTH)

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Diddy was walking around them Freak Offs looking like the Terminator T-1000 & the Silver Surfer
4f1916007da16612051135d0e8e9eae2bb-29-terminator-2-liquid-metal.2x.h473.w710.jpg

fullwidth.dd6bac1d.jpg