Diddy has been arrested.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah both were still very active with all the shit they were accused of up until they were incarcerated.

R. Kelly actually got worse after his 2008 acquittal.
You probably right I just feel like these charges don't have nothing on what they was doing years ago. Puff blowing up peoples cars and shit.....none of Robert charges were for messing with those kids. Don't get me wrong they scum and deserve whatever they got. Just because you got away with shit 20 years ago don't mean you shouldn't pay for those sins 20 years later.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You need to keep your mouth shut on shit like this.

He will be getting a visit from the FBI here soon.
All these rats out here I'm sure feds been knew about that shit. Hell Feds probably the ones who probably put the word out lol.

All these dudes gangstas and sell all these drugs and nobody ain't getting locked up? Informants everywhere and probably right in front of our face and don't even know it.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

On one hand I think it's fucked up how you say someone is innocent until proven guilty yet you don't allow them bond which is already fucked up. I gotta pay 50 million dollars just to get out or pay the 10 percent which is still 5 million.....

It's fucked up. BUT this Puff history catching up on him. He blowing up cars and threatening people lies and beating woman asses on tape and buying the tape. Technically he's th guy who's shown he would do whatever it takes to be free.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Help me understand why is that one so crazy?
It's the fact that eddie griffin want to add others into Diddy situation. Like let's blame this guy and not others because Diddy knew exactly what he was doing but never could be stopped because people were afraid of him having all that power over them. Now we're seeing all that power being stripped away from him. If diddy did right thing for his own artist and didn't hit women nor drugged them then none of this shit would be out there. A lot of people had speculation about Diddy fucked up ways but it was rumors at the time but now it's coming to light being true.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All I'm gonna say about this is that most of y'all are falling for the sensationalism/TMZ/social media clown show bullshit and not actually looking at the facts and applying the LAW to said facts.
Him beating up Cassie years ago or allegedly having Pac killed has nothing to do with the current charges.
He's basically being charged for throwing freaky azz parties, which he's far from the only person in Hollywood that does so.
It's clear to me that this is payback against Diddy for pissing off the wrong person(s) in power and the fix is already in to have him convicted.
Ask yourself why that Cassie videotape didn't come out sooner and who's been sitting on that tape all these years.

But hey, I'll let y'all continue doing the white man's work with all the baby oil and prison jokes.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That part. If people are willingly doing drugs and fucking, that's one thing. That's consent. But fam was drugging people. And folks are acting like that's some normal shit
Exactly, that plus the reported underaged girls.

Ain't nobody mad at him for fucking and having freakoffs, that's not illegal. Spiking drinks and having everyone drink them and everybody wakes up not knowing that they got fucked is the issue.

Shit if we all were rich like Puff we'd have freakoffs too, but mine would

360_F_553765147_xPlwFL9DprWOKJSX0VBSdBePm0jqA5jP.jpg

:lol:

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly, that plus the reported underaged girls.

Ain't nobody mad at him for fucking and having freakoffs, that's not illegal. Spiking drinks and having everyone drink them and everybody wakes up not knowing that they got fucked is the issue.

Shit if we all were rich like Puff we'd have freakoffs too, but mine would

360_F_553765147_xPlwFL9DprWOKJSX0VBSdBePm0jqA5jP.jpg

:lol:

And him filming it all to archive and use if needed. Folks in this thread are defending dude is CRAZY

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
All I'm gonna say about this is that most of y'all are falling for the sensationalism/TMZ/social media clown show bullshit and not actually looking at the facts and applying the LAW to said facts.
Him beating up Cassie years ago or allegedly having Pac killed has nothing to do with the current charges.
He's basically being charged for throwing freaky azz parties, which he's far from the only person in Hollywood that does so.
It's clear to me that this is payback against Diddy for pissing off the wrong person(s) in power and the fix is already in to have him convicted.
Ask yourself why that Cassie videotape didn't come out sooner and who's been sitting on that tape all these years.

But hey, I'll let y'all continue doing the white man's work with all the baby oil and prison jokes.
Puff rode the wave a little too long. Mase saw what was coming, to the exit and found Jesus. Shyne saw what it was, took the exit and found his God. Craig Mack(R.I.P.) saw what it was, took his exit. Puff just stayed on the field way too long.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And him filming it all to archive and use if needed. Folks in this thread are defending dude is CRAZY
You know what? I forgot to mention the recording!

That muthafucka had hidden cameras in every room and recording everyone without their consent!

He's a lowdown dirty muthafucka. :smh: