Diddy has been arrested.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
I said it when that cosby shit happened that these celebs better start defending him. But they were too busy clowning and making fun of cosby. Now all these negros going to jail and now want to start crying.

Sinbad was the only man making sense. And he Warned every body

Last edited:

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Nigga we know!!!:roflmao2:

Them dudes better run away..... :roflmao:

Fam said, "I promise your honor, muscly pool boys and gardeners only"

:roflmao3:

Diddys front yard on his first day of freedom:

dave-chappelle-lawn-mower.gif

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
these were not diddy's freak offs, these were typical industry parties with freaky options, you can tell there were not his parties because he had certain white people at his parties that normally would not attend event with a lot of black people. he is being set up.

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Ok, I'll keep kicking him when he's down...and I'll say, "Take that, take that, take that..."

Diddy's in trouble.

There is a saying - "The Dildo of Consequences rarely arrives lubed"...

...but in Diddy's case, because he's got the dollars, he's got more lube than he needed. But he shouldn't use baby oil - that ruins toys. Better stick with Astroglide.

Oh, and one more thing -

Pause.

Last edited:

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Ok, I'll bite...

Diddy's in trouble.

There is a saying - "The Dildo of Consequences rarely arrives lubed"...

...but in Diddy's case, because he's got the dollars, he's got more lube than he needed. But he shouldn't use baby oil - that ruins toys. Better stick with Astroglide.

Oh, and one more thing -

Pause.
U cant make that post and start it off with "I will bite"

Pausetradamus

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
I said it when that cosby shit happened that these celebs better start defending him. But they were too busy clowning and making fun of cosby. Now all these negros going to jail and now want to start crying.

Sinbad was the only man making sense. And he Warned every body

Cosby should have pulled a Kevin Spacey on Gloria Allred and some of those accusers looking for a payday.