Diddy has been arrested.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Screenshot-2024-05-27-020940.png

Him mixing it up between gay and straight sex is a pathway for AIDS. It is a public health issue. This is how AIDS is brought into the straight community.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Once the feds raided him it was over at that point; personally, I’m shocked it took this long for him to be indicted! But once the raid was done; I’m sure they were following/monitoring his whereabouts. I’m sure he new that as well; I’m sure his attorneys new also; there’s no way he was gonna be able to run, period…
He had more than enough time to make a run before they raided his shit but his ego got the best of him to think he was untouchable.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He had more than enough time to make a run before they raided his shit but his ego got the best of him to think he was untouchable.
He’s a billionaire and or was one; I’m sure he thought he couldn’t be touch or could beat it! He probably also thought money could buy him out of the situation; but he’s been doing this for so long! It does make me wonder why now…

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

You got political influencers, that endorse products. High risk behavior.

This could be the government taking this as a threat finally. I mount alot of women so I had to change up. I feel sorry for him and the victims; this will be a powerful life lesson for next gen.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
He’s a billionaire and or was one; I’m sure he thought he couldn’t be touch or could beat it! He probably also thought money could buy him out of the situation; but he’s been doing this for so long! It does make me wonder why now…
But now it's too late and he's being stripped of everything he once had and could be spending the rest of his miserable life in prison.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But now it's too late and he's being stripped of everything he once had and could be spending the rest of his miserable life in prison.
The only thing though; if all this shit is true about him having vids with other higher ups; then he better had copies nobody can find but him; that’s his get out of jail free card; maybe do 5 or so in a country club prison; otherwise….

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
The only thing though; if all this shit is true about him having vids with other higher ups; then he better had copies nobody can find but him; that’s his get out of jail free card; maybe do 5 or so in a country club prison; otherwise….

If he had them the FEDS already have them.

He clearly wasn't hiding anything or he wouldn't have been caught with those defaced guns and other videos with the alleged victim/victims.

But the stories about him having videos with other famous and powerful people is great for clickbait and conspiracy theories.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If he had them the FEDS already have them.

He clearly wasn't hiding anything or he wouldn't have been caught with those defaced guns and other videos with the alleged victim/victims.

But the stories about him having videos with other famous and powerful people is great for clickbait and conspiracy theories.
But they didn’t say the siege any vids during the raid; unless they holding out info…