Diddy has been arrested.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Meet Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs’ ‘manipulator in chief,’ who was once compared to Ghislaine Maxwell

By Jeanette Settembre
Sep. 17, 2024

Sean “Diddy” Combs once called his Combs Enterprises chief of staff Kristina Khorram his “right hand” — but a source involved in legal proceedings with the mogul believes she is more his “manipulator in chief.”

“If anybody is gatekeeper, Kristina would know everything,” the source added to The Post.

“High-ranking supervisors” were flagged in the three-count federal indictment charging Combs with sex-trafficking, racketeering and transportation to engage in prostitution on Tuesday, a day after the 54-year-old hip-hop mogul was arrested by Homeland Security agents at a New York City hotel.

Combs has pleaded not guilty to the charges, but remains in custody on a judge’s orders after a $50 million bail bid was rejected. Khorram has not been arrested or charged with any crime and she is not named in the indictment.

2a256cff5c808e81cb5822e5c09096fc

Kristina Khorram

According to the indictment, Combs is alleged to have used “certain employees,” including the “high-ranking supervisors,” to “carry out, facilitate and cover up his abuse and commercial sex [ring],” although none of his employees were named in the papers.

The supervisors facilitated sexual performances dubbed “Freak Offs,” according to the indictment, which included sex workers and “stocking the hotel rooms in advance with the required Freak Off supplies, including controlled substances, baby oil lubricant, extra linens, lighting.”

During raids at Diddy’s mansions earlier this year, “narcotics and more than 1,000 bottles of baby oil and lubricant” were seized by federal agents.

“[The feds] have gotten evidence from a lot of sources — recordings, text messages — names, texts from Kristina Khorram.”

0bcce81c1e776535a2acab24317bde44

Khorram joined Bad Boy Entertainment as a senior executive in 2013 and became a manager for Diddy, the “director, office of the chairman,” of Combs Enterprises, according to her now-deleted LinkedIn profile. She was appointed chief of staff in 2020.

Khorram did not return The Post’s request for comment Tuesday. In 2021, Diddy had posted about her on Facebook, saying: “She’s been my right hand for the last 8 years and has consistently proven to execute and get s—t done. Don’t know how I’d function without her.”

In a lawsuit separate from the federal investigation filed by rapper Lil Rod in February, Khorram, 37, was described as the “Ghislaine Maxwell to Sean Combs’ Jeffrey Epstein” — a reference to the notorious sex offender and his now-imprisoned right-hand woman — and accused of having “ordered sex workers and prostitutes for him.”

4c74b6b9515bff5ad67e1276edc7d062

78000071-0-Rapper_Diddy_appeared_with_his_head_in_his_hands_as_he_sat_outsi-a-32_1700477316125.jpg

Lil Rod, born Rodney Jones, also alleged in an amended complaint that Khorram “required” Combs’ domestic employees, including the butler, chef and housekeepers, to carry a “fanny pack” with cocaine, GHB, ecstasy, marijuana gummies and a pink drug called Tuci — a combination of ecstasy and cocaine — so Combs could indulge in his “drug of choice” at any time.

Khorram, according to Lil Rod’s suit, also “knowingly and intentionally participated in, perpetrated, assisted, supported, facilitated a sex-trafficking Venture.”

record-producer-rodney-lil-rod-79049196_17cbab.jpg

Lil’ Rod

As the chief of staff, Khorram, according to Lil Rod’s suit, was “instrumental in organizing and executing the [Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act] enterprise” that he claims Diddy was running.

Also according to Lil Rod’s suit, Khorram had another employee, Stevie J, recruit sex workers to participate in the “freak offs.”

Lil Rod’s lawsuit is ongoing, but Diddy’s lawyers have filed requests for it to be dismissed.

“Mr. Jones’ lawsuit is pure fiction — a shameless attempt to create media hype and extract a quick settlement … Mr. Jones was not threatened, groomed, assaulted, or trafficked. We look forward to proving — in a court of law — that all of Mr. Jones’s claims are made-up and must be dismissed,” attorney Erica Wolff told USA Today in August about the suit.

Khorram joined Bad Boy Entertainment as a senior executive in 2013 and became a manager for Diddy, the “director, office of the chairman,” of Combs Enterprises, according to her now-deleted LinkedIn profile. She was appointed chief of staff in 2020.

“Kristina might be cooperative,” the source said, referring to the federal case against Diddy. “At least if she’s smart, she will be.”

159f67e415fc346a58332534c58359be

Kristina Khorram

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
They should

He gonna have to snitch

Nobody to snitch on though.

Also, I think we're forgetting that unlike R. Kelly (who both fucked up and was robbed if his millions) Puff has long money and will have a hell of a team at his disposal to fight this case.

R. Kelly's easy convictions were in part due to his lack of resources.

Puff will hire private investigators, multiple lawyers, video/forensics people, etc. who will make this messy for the prosecution and victims/witnesses.

If the YSL RICO case can be hindered with more serious crimes and less money I can only imagine what Puff's team will produce.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Meet Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs’ ‘manipulator in chief,’ who was once compared to Ghislaine Maxwell

By Jeanette Settembre
Sep. 17, 2024

Sean “Diddy” Combs once called his Combs Enterprises chief of staff Kristina Khorram his “right hand” — but a source involved in legal proceedings with the mogul believes she is more his “manipulator in chief.”

“If anybody is gatekeeper, Kristina would know everything,” the source added to The Post.

“High-ranking supervisors” were flagged in the three-count federal indictment charging Combs with sex-trafficking, racketeering and transportation to engage in prostitution on Tuesday, a day after the 54-year-old hip-hop mogul was arrested by Homeland Security agents at a New York City hotel.

Combs has pleaded not guilty to the charges, but remains in custody on a judge’s orders after a $50 million bail bid was rejected. Khorram has not been arrested or charged with any crime and she is not named in the indictment.

2a256cff5c808e81cb5822e5c09096fc

Kristina Khorram

According to the indictment, Combs is alleged to have used “certain employees,” including the “high-ranking supervisors,” to “carry out, facilitate and cover up his abuse and commercial sex [ring],” although none of his employees were named in the papers.

The supervisors facilitated sexual performances dubbed “Freak Offs,” according to the indictment, which included sex workers and “stocking the hotel rooms in advance with the required Freak Off supplies, including controlled substances, baby oil lubricant, extra linens, lighting.”

During raids at Diddy’s mansions earlier this year, “narcotics and more than 1,000 bottles of baby oil and lubricant” were seized by federal agents.

“[The feds] have gotten evidence from a lot of sources — recordings, text messages — names, texts from Kristina Khorram.”

0bcce81c1e776535a2acab24317bde44

Khorram did not return The Post’s request for comment Tuesday. In 2021, Diddy had posted about her on Facebook, saying: “She’s been my right hand for the last 8 years and has consistently proven to execute and get s—t done. Don’t know how I’d function without her.”

In a lawsuit separate from the federal investigation filed by rapper Lil Rod in February, Khorram, 37, was described as the “Ghislaine Maxwell to Sean Combs’ Jeffrey Epstein” — a reference to the notorious sex offender and his now-imprisoned right-hand woman — and accused of having “ordered sex workers and prostitutes for him.”

4c74b6b9515bff5ad67e1276edc7d062

78000071-0-Rapper_Diddy_appeared_with_his_head_in_his_hands_as_he_sat_outsi-a-32_1700477316125.jpg

Lil Rod, born Rodney Jones, also alleged in an amended complaint that Khorram “required” Combs’ domestic employees, including the butler, chef and housekeepers, to carry a “fanny pack” with cocaine, GHB, ecstasy, marijuana gummies and a pink drug called Tuci — a combination of ecstasy and cocaine — so Combs could indulge in his “drug of choice” at any time.

Khorram, according to Lil Rod’s suit, also “knowingly and intentionally participated in, perpetrated, assisted, supported, facilitated a sex-trafficking Venture.”

record-producer-rodney-lil-rod-79049196_17cbab.jpg

Lil’ Rod

As the chief of staff, Khorram, according to Lil Rod’s suit, was “instrumental in organizing and executing the [Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act] enterprise” that he claims Diddy was running.

Also according to Lil Rod’s suit, Khorram had another employee, Stevie J, recruit sex workers to participate in the “freak offs.”

Lil Rod’s lawsuit is ongoing, but Diddy’s lawyers have filed requests for it to be dismissed.

“Mr. Jones’ lawsuit is pure fiction — a shameless attempt to create media hype and extract a quick settlement … Mr. Jones was not threatened, groomed, assaulted, or trafficked. We look forward to proving — in a court of law — that all of Mr. Jones’s claims are made-up and must be dismissed,” attorney Erica Wolff told USA Today in August about the suit.

“Kristina might be cooperative,” the source said, referring to the federal case against Diddy. “At least if she’s smart, she will be.”

159f67e415fc346a58332534c58359be

Kristina Khorram

Diddy got another problem

1000s of hours of ex friends employees partners and staff on social media yapping

And all his enemies

They all have a free ghetto pass to snitch because all of sudden they gonna cry out Cassie was right! We must protect all women!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Also, I think we're forgetting that unlike R. Kelly (who both fucked up and was robbed if his millions) Puff has long money and will have a hell of a team at his disposal to fight this case.

Puff will hire private investigators, multiple lawyers, video/forensics people, etc. who will make this messy for the prosecution and victims/witnesses.

If the YSL RICO case can be hindered with more serious crimes and less money I can only imagine what Puff's team will produce.

You really think Puff ain't got information the fed would want?

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I agree but only thing is YSL is state; not feds; big difference…

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
its not about freak shit its about control
So, are you forgetting the drugs that were used that his victims said along with having sex without someone's consent and much more shit.

This isn't even just about freak shit, but people can do illegal freak shit as well that include drugs which is never good. Also, they mentioned there were underage girls there as well.

Puff getting the tables turned on him just how he did against others who he controlled with his power.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
You really think Puff ain't got information the fed would want?

Not unless he knows about actual murders which is the only thing that trumps this RICO.

Squealing on other famous sexual predators won't work unless there's some huge, widespread and organized shit that he's a part of.

But outside of the internet gossip and conspiracy theories I don't think it will get bigger than Puff with these types of charges.

But even if he did have that (which would be infinitely worse) he'd probably still be facing around 20 years which at his age is damn near life.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

They got video of Puff and his 250 hidden cameras and probably proof of him drugging people.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
They got video of Puff and his 250 hidden cameras and probably proof of him drugging people.

I agree, but once a group of skilled, experienced (and expensive) defense attorneys get ahold of that evidence they can be effective at creating reasonable doubt.

Also, remember all the evidence they have isn't getting in and they be a long pre-trial fight to suppress a lot of it.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So, are you forgetting the drugs that were used that his victims said along with having sex without someone's consent and much more shit.

This isn't even just about freak shit, but people can do illegal freak shit as well that include drugs which is never good. Also, they mentioned there were underage girls there as well.

Puff getting the tables turned on him just how he did against others who he controlled with his power.
if you notice....people who have money power influence etc almost NEVER engage in ordinary, regular sex...its almost ALWAYS on some BDSM/sadomasochistic/humiliation/pain is pleasure/deviated trip.. If there isnt some kind of top/bottom inflict pain/injury of some sort they aint interested...

They look at the offer of regular sex the same way you look at someone offering you a nickel....
200w.gif

da fuck you want me to do with this???

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree, but once a group of skilled, experienced (and expensive) defense attorneys get ahold of that evidence they can be effective at creating reasonable doubt.

Also, remember all the evidence they have isn't getting in and they be a long pre-trial fight to suppress a lot of it.
Nigga it's his fucking house and his fucking tapes! :roflmao:

But I hear you

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor

Them attorney's can always drop out when shit gets tough, I mean you saw that with R.kelly, his lawyers were leaving and basically the judge could give him whatever years they wanted because he had no more lawyers who wanted to continue to fight his case and didn't have money either to keep the case going.

Like I said, them lawyers charge a lot of money and that shit can take diddy money much quicker than you think no matter how long you think his money is, the longer that case goes, the more money he gotta keep paying those lawyers and his money will start to shrink.

Also, diddy would have to pay his victims as well that testify against him which the judge could require him to do so.

Either way, diddy is done.