Diddy has been arrested.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Nobody to snitch on though.

Also, I think we're forgetting that unlike R. Kelly (who both fucked up and was robbed if his millions) Puff has long money and will have a hell of a team at his disposal to fight this case.

R. Kelly's easy convictions were in part due to his lack of resources.

Puff will hire private investigators, multiple lawyers, video/forensics people, etc. who will make this messy for the prosecution and victims/witnesses.

If the YSL RICO case can be hindered with more serious crimes and less money I can only imagine what Puff's team will produce.

Maybe…

But he has to have a Defense team that supports him and ain’t just there to get a big fat paycheck regardless if he wins/loses the case.

Remember, OJ Simpson started out with nothing but White Boyz who were the best in the game at the start of his arraignment.

OJ obviously got some bad vibes from them and later brought in Johnny Cochran who he made the lead counsel.

If it wasn’t for Johnny, OJ would have lost that trial cuz them White Boyz ain’t give a Fuck about him.

Look at how those White Boyz on his counsel reacted when the verdict was read. You can see they were not happy unlike Johnny who showed emotion.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
And you know thats what makes me wonder about this; because they have had to know hes been doing this shit; its been to dam long for the fuck shit that hes been doing!!! so why now; im with Kdot get all these FANs the fuck outta here!! but it does seem strange of the timing...
They usually like to wait until they get old enough to take everything from them and give them at least 20 or 30 yrs which is enough time for them to die in prison.

But yeah, a lot of speculation about diddy back then people were saying it was rumors to pretty much hide the truth because he was doing a lot of dirt getting away with it.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
And you know thats what makes me wonder about this; because they have had to know hes been doing this shit; its been to dam long for the fuck shit that hes been doing!!! so why now; im with Kdot get all these FANs the fuck outta here!! but it does seem strange of the timing...

Like a lot of police they know but without witnesses and victims who are willing to testify they have nothing.

Puffy got cute and thought he could get rid of Cassie with a bullshit settlement or bribe like he always has but this time it blew up in his face.

Had he just offered her a fair amount to keep quiet this would have died down and he'd still have his stake in Revolt and Ciroc along with his reputation.

Once the details of Cassie's lawsuit were made public and he settled so quick (literally the day after) the flood gates opened and both alleged victims and law enforcement saw an opening which they blew wide open.

The dummy even tried to game her after she filed by thanking her in an acceptance speech like she was going to be swayed :smh:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

It was time

The age of #metoo

ALL THESE DAMN PODCAST GOT OLD HEADS DRY SNITCHING LIKE CRAZY

Remember Puff dragged out the Cassie and the statute of limitations was coming up on ALL those other cases

And for some reason the biggie and pac stuff has had a resurgence the last few years

Just perfect storm

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It was time

The age of #metoo

ALL THESE DAMN PODCAST GOT OLD HEADS DRY SNITCHING LIKE CRAZY

Remember Puff dragged out the Cassie and the statute of limitations was coming up on ALL those other cases

And for some reason the biggie and pac stuff has had a resurgence the last few years

Just perfect storm
perfect storm is what it is!! all this shit the dudes be getting away with is over; and its a good thing; but i also feel like feds/cops have to do their jobs now; see all that drug money shit about to go; so like @Mello Mello said; they gonna crack down on other shit...

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
you think a different judge would make a difference?

This bail request was heard by a different judge than yesterday who agreed with the original judgement.

Also, today the prosecutor also disclosed that he was attempting to contact and influence witnesses going back to last November and contacted a potential witness in one of the recently filed lawsuits up to 50 times a couple of weeks ago.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
This bail request was heard by a different judge than yesterday who agreed with the original judgement.

Also, today the prosecutor also disclosed that he was attempting to contact and influence witnesses going back to last November and contacted a potential witness in one of the recently filed lawsuits up to 50 times a couple of weeks ago.
His dumb ass thought they wasn't gonna catch that.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

yep, no bail!!

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, I mean it does make you go hmmmm.
hes moving like that for sure; im going hmmm at a lot of this shit; its not making sense;
1. normally feds raid and indictment follows immediately
2. diddy moving like he in an crime organization
3. 50 mill bail put up on the first bail attempt
4. feds been following watching him sense the raid
5. i cant find any legal papers saying the seize vids; sidenote can someone post that
6. nothing that they said the seize is illegal to have; except the narcotics; but they not even bragging about that
7. if there are bigger fish, why not grab all of them at same time

i got more but yea its just odd

Pimpslap Slim

The Villain
BGOL Investor
"That nigga diddy was aaall in the videos,aaall in the lube,aaall in the baby oil.....dancin!!"
UadHTM.gif

:lol:

Last edited:

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
I may have went too far down that rabbit hole that is information on Diddy and his charges...

I was on Twitter and saw a post that was titled "Diddy bodyguard speaks out" and was like OK LET ME CHECK THIS OUT.

The first 5 to 10 seconds all you hear is 2 men that sound like Diddy and Meek, and yeah... I'm a bit traumatized at this point. I might be thru with this shit for a hot minute fam...

This has to be fake:smh::puke:

And then THIS nigga posts the fckn video