Diddy has been arrested.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kim Kardashian.... you got some splainin to do... even tho .. I dont think she has anything to do with underage shit,

but she was damn near a freak off queen from what Im hearing...

oh yea her moms too..

this is getting messy and the show aint even start yet.. I gotta admit,

its one great distraction.... MAMA said NEVER SIGN WITH THE DEVIL,

HE ALWAYS COMES TO COLLECT...SOMETIMES RIGHT AWAY, SOMETIMES ON YOUR DEATH BED

But he always comes to collect. and when he does you will realize, whatever shiney shit YOU GOT

AT SOMEBODY ELSES EXPENSE was not even close to being worth your SOUL....

And

HONOR YOUR HONORABLE MOTHER AND FATHER AND YOUR DAYS WILL BE LONG ON EARTH..

and by EARTH they meant prison FREE

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If they really went after these people there wouldn't be an entertainment industry.

People on Weinstein's level that are producers and directors are literally choosing and bankrolling who becomes a star in the industry.

Some people really can "make you a star"....but it ain't gonna come for free!

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kim Kardashian.... you got some splainin to do... even tho .. I dont think she has anything to do with underage shit,

but she was damn near a freak off queen from what Im hearing...

oh yea her moms too..

this is getting messy and the show aint even start yet.. I gotta admit,

its one great distraction.... MAMA said NEVER SIGN WITH THE DEVIL,

HE ALWAYS COMES TO COLLECT...SOMETIMES RIGHT AWAY, SOMETIMES ON YOUR DEATH BED

But he always comes to collect. and when he does you will realize, whatever shiney shit YOU GOT

AT SOMEBODY ELSES EXPENSE was not even close to being worth your SOUL....

And

HONOR YOUR HONORABLE MOTHER AND FATHER AND YOUR DAYS WILL BE LONG ON EARTH..

and by EARTH they meant prison FREE

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Diddy got another problem

1000s of hours of ex friends employees partners and staff on social media yapping

And all his enemies

They all have a free ghetto pass to snitch because all of sudden they gonna cry out Cassie was right! We must protect all women!
Even charlemagne brave enough now lol smh

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
If they start looking into the death of shekir he is done. There were always rumours that shekir had a tape with powerful music exec.

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Maybe…

But he has to have a Defense team that supports him and ain’t just there to get a big fat paycheck regardless if he wins/loses the case.

Remember, OJ Simpson started out with nothing but White Boyz who were the best in the game at the start of his arraignment.

OJ obviously got some bad vibes from them and later brought in Johnny Cochran who he made the lead counsel.

If it wasn’t for Johnny, OJ would have lost that trial cuz them White Boyz ain’t give a Fuck about him.

Look at how those White Boyz on his counsel reacted when the verdict was read. You can see they were not happy unlike Johnny who showed emotion.

IDK if it was true or not. I saw a documentary that said OJ and Kim K's mom were in the hot tub and he smashed. She came to him later and said, you ripped me can you take me to the hospital, he was like, ask Rob. It went on to say Rob was hoping he went to jail for smashing his wife. :dunno:

Journey

Rising Star
Registered
I wonder if he's really really gonna go to trial. Cause when the Feds bring charges against you, most peopke take a plea deal as oppose to taking their chances in a court trial.

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor

GHgKRaEWUAAn-8Z