Diddy has been arrested.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He’s always kept it 100 though. Always said Puff ruined his life he just said he forgave him. I don’t know why he did 10 years for that nigga.
Hey, he never came out and said that Diddy did it, though. This is new; he's revealing his true feelings only now.

Plus, years ago, he should have snitched, "Puffy shot her in the face not me".

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
What vids were seize? I can’t find that anywhere saying that. They said they had vids from cell phones but that’s different. And another thing that makes me go hmmm. But yea I don’t see any vids seize

Diddy ‘as bad as Epstein,’ says officer who saw his sex rooms, hidden cameras during Miami mansion raid​

“We have evidence that these women didn’t feel like they were free to go,” the DHS officer said, “and there’s video evidence that some of the girls are clearly out of it while these men are having sex with them.”

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Diddy ‘as bad as Epstein,’ says officer who saw his sex rooms, hidden cameras during Miami mansion raid​

“We have evidence that these women didn’t feel like they were free to go,” the DHS officer said, “and there’s video evidence that some of the girls are clearly out of it while these men are having sex with them.”
Thanks and i appreciate the articles; again none of that states that the raid produced vids or vids was seized!! it stated he had cameras in every room etc etc; but again according to the raid, they didnt state the seize in vids; they stated they had phones that had recordings on them; which is odd; but no vids seized; so maybe they are hiding it or not saying it...

the artist

Same shit, different day
BGOL Investor
460385179_10230871560846239_9218230781018854585_n.jpg

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Thanks and i appreciate the articles; again none of that states that the raid produced vids or vids was seized!! it stated he had cameras in every room etc etc; but again according to the raid, they didnt state the seize in vids; they stated they had phones that had recordings on them; which is odd; but no vids seized; so maybe they are hiding it or not saying it...
they released a video and dude said they had videos, guns and oil lol

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
they released a video and dude said they had videos, guns and oil lol
When federal agents searched the Bad Boy Records founder’s enclaves in Los Angeles and at 2 Star Island Drive in Miami Beach, they uncovered “freak off” supplies — including narcotics like ketamine and ecstasy and more than 1,000 bottles of baby oil and lubricant. Agents also found three AR-15s with scratched-off serial numbers as well as a drum magazine.

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article292636064.html#storylink=cpy

Again im not saying that they dont have vids of whatever; i just cant find it or them saying that they seized vids during the raids! i find that odd and or strange...

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When federal agents searched the Bad Boy Records founder’s enclaves in Los Angeles and at 2 Star Island Drive in Miami Beach, they uncovered “freak off” supplies — including narcotics like ketamine and ecstasy and more than 1,000 bottles of baby oil and lubricant. Agents also found three AR-15s with scratched-off serial numbers as well as a drum magazine.

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article292636064.html#storylink=cpy

Again im not saying that they dont have vids of whatever; i just cant find it or them saying that they seized vids during the raids! i find that odd and or strange...
What, are you expecting VHS tapes? Man, these things are digital now....

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What, are you expecting VHS tapes? Man, these things are digital now....
Bro, you are missing what im saying! im not expecting anything; im saying when i read the indictment and when i read what they seized during the raids; nothing said anything about vids being seized; im not saying they dont have or whatever; im saying it doesnt specify that; and i find that odd. Normally they would say we have seized vids showing xyz!! the only thing i have found about the vids is that the feds have said they have seen vids on cell phones; which is odd, but thats a different story lol; on record, they havent said anything else though...

keone

International Member

4 min

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The agent claims Diddy’s alleged victims were “either barely legal, or barely illegal,” and often “clearly out of it” during “freak offs.”

Diddy was compared to Jeffrey Epstein by a federal agent who participated in the raid of his Miami beach home.

Details emerged about the trove of evidence discovered at the disgraced mogul’s residences. Feds seized over 90 electronic devices, cloud storage accounts, thumb drives, and a surveillance system during the raids on his Miami and Los Angeles homes

A Department of Homeland Security agent involved in the search of the Miami residence reportedly claimed Diddy is “as bad as” convicted sex offender Jeffery Epstein and described Diddy’s so-called sex rooms as being covered with hidden cameras.

The source also alleged Diddy’s infamous “freak offs” would last for days, often with Diddy watching remotely from another location.

“If you were in those sex parties, you were being recorded from every possible angle, including angles you wouldn’t have known about,” the DHS source told the New York Post.

“He also was able to watch the action remotely on his phone, cast it onto a TV in another part of the house,” the source added. “He didn’t have to be in the room when the sex was happening, although he frequently was.”

The federal source drew a parallel between Diddy and the late convicted child sex trafficker who hung himself in jail while awaiting trial on charges of running a vast sex trafficking empire.

“In my opinion, he’s as bad as Jeffrey Epstein. These women are young. Either barely legal, or barely illegal,” the source stated, adding that there is evidence that “some of the girls are clearly out of it while these men are having sex with them,” and others “didn’t feel like they were free to go.”
Judge Andrew Carter denied Diddy’s second request for bail on Wednesday (September 18).

the artist

Same shit, different day
BGOL Investor

Early on before the indictments, they mentioned that they had camera equipment and hard drives. They even showed the hanging wires left behind. They surely aren't speaking of having Amazon deliveries on tape. lol

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The agent claims Diddy’s alleged victims were “either barely legal, or barely illegal,” and often “clearly out of it” during “freak offs.”

Diddy was compared to Jeffrey Epstein by a federal agent who participated in the raid of his Miami beach home.

Details emerged about the trove of evidence discovered at the disgraced mogul’s residences. Feds seized over 90 electronic devices, cloud storage accounts, thumb drives, and a surveillance system during the raids on his Miami and Los Angeles homes

A Department of Homeland Security agent involved in the search of the Miami residence reportedly claimed Diddy is “as bad as” convicted sex offender Jeffery Epstein and described Diddy’s so-called sex rooms as being covered with hidden cameras.

The source also alleged Diddy’s infamous “freak offs” would last for days, often with Diddy watching remotely from another location.

“If you were in those sex parties, you were being recorded from every possible angle, including angles you wouldn’t have known about,” the DHS source told the New York Post.

“He also was able to watch the action remotely on his phone, cast it onto a TV in another part of the house,” the source added. “He didn’t have to be in the room when the sex was happening, although he frequently was.”

The federal source drew a parallel between Diddy and the late convicted child sex trafficker who hung himself in jail while awaiting trial on charges of running a vast sex trafficking empire.

“In my opinion, he’s as bad as Jeffrey Epstein. These women are young. Either barely legal, or barely illegal,” the source stated, adding that there is evidence that “some of the girls are clearly out of it while these men are having sex with them,” and others “didn’t feel like they were free to go.”
Judge Andrew Carter denied Diddy’s second request for bail on Wednesday (September 18).

they gonna to get him on the crossing state lines!! thats the sex trafficking charge; i think hes done on that charge; the racketeering charges are very interesting though...

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I dont know Im not hearing any hardcore evidence of underaged victims..

just grown adults making terrible life choices so far, and if thats all they got,

diddy walking...

It looks like its coming down to who is going to be the A listers to snitch on his ass.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You have racketeering, defaced guns, video proof of him drugging people and having sex with lethargic limp bodies.

That's rape. Prostitution transported across state lines.

Bribery, intimidation, violence and blackmail.

I'm sorry it's a wrap for Puff. If he gets anything less than life I'd be shocked.

keone

International Member
You have racketeering, defaced guns, video proof of him drugging people and having sex with lethargic limp bodies.

I'm sorry it's a wrap for Puff. If he gets anything less than life I'd be shocked.
right the guns alone is gonna give him some time

keone

International Member
He could’ve been talking about anyone he wasn’t with that gay shit hr ain’t like Neyo or Russ just to name a few lol:
he talked about it more in other interviews
it just long ago he mentioned russ by name many times

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

dam, you right; he gone! now i dont even think they gonna give him a plea deal...