Diddy has been arrested.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
dam, you right; he gone! now i dont even think they gonna give him a plea deal...
There's just too many charges for him not to get a significant amount of time, and I mean 50 years plus.

I also don't see anything worthy of them giving him a plea deal, because the only thing he could say is "They did it too".

witness-points.jpg

:lol:

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
I don’t think he was talking about Russ there though he was talking about them rappers who be acting hard but be DL. That ain’t really Russ.
let me put it like this russ was his main target
he was the powerful exec
all the other rappers that would fall under that were not relevant
the rumor was also that russ got him knocked off
russ was a so called street dude back in the day
or at least hanging around them

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There's just too many charges for him not to get a significant amount of time, and I mean 50 years plus.

I also don't see anything worthy of them giving him a plea deal, because the only thing he could say is "They did it too".

witness-points.jpg

:lol:
only thing maybe is a hush deal for money! like say 50-100mill on top of the assets hes forfeiting; that might get him like say 20 years

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro, you are missing what im saying! im not expecting anything; im saying when i read the indictment and when i read what they seized during the raids; nothing said anything about vids being seized; im not saying they dont have or whatever; im saying it doesnt specify that; and i find that odd. Normally they would say we have seized vids showing xyz!! the only thing i have found about the vids is that the feds have said they have seen vids on cell phones; which is odd, but thats a different story lol; on record, they havent said anything else though...
But, they seized computer equipment wouldn't that be videos? Videos aren't physical media anymore....

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
IDK if it was true or not. I saw a documentary that said OJ and Kim K's mom were in the hot tub and he smashed. She came to him later and said, you ripped me can you take me to the hospital, he was like, ask Rob. It went on to say Rob was hoping he went to jail for smashing his wife. :dunno:

Yup long time rumor

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Thanks and i appreciate the articles; again none of that states that the raid produced vids or vids was seized!! it stated he had cameras in every room etc etc; but again according to the raid, they didnt state the seize in vids; they stated they had phones that had recordings on them; which is odd; but no vids seized; so maybe they are hiding it or not saying it...

I don’t think they sat there in his homes and watched the videos and left them there.

If they watched the videos, it’s pretty obvious they confiscated them. The articles said they confiscated electronic devices. I don’t think those electronic devices were vibrators and fleshlights.

Most likely they were computer desktops, laptops, tablets, video cameras and other recording devices.

They had to get a search warrant from a Judge. They didn’t tell the judge they only planned to seize baby oil, lube and AR-15s. They were informed there was video of the allegations reported and the videos are the hard evidence to back up the people’s allegations.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You have racketeering, defaced guns, video proof of him drugging people and having sex with lethargic limp bodies.

That's rape. Prostitution transported across state lines.

Bribery, intimidation, violence and blackmail.

I'm sorry it's a wrap for Puff. If he gets anything less than life I'd be shocked.

Don't forget arson. That shit was tacked on too. They clearly have proof of him having Cudi's car bombed if they charged it.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t think they sat there in his homes and watched the videos and left them there.

If they watched the videos, it’s pretty obvious they confiscated them. The articles said they confiscated electronic devices. I don’t think those electronic devices were vibrators and fleshlights.

Most likely they were computer desktops, laptops, tablets, video cameras and other recording devices.

They had to get a search warrant from a Judge. They didn’t tell the judge they only planned to seize baby oil, lube and AR-15s. They were informed there was video of the allegations reported and the videos are the hard evidence to back up the people’s allegations.
A poster already posted the video where the feds saying they had video evidence; and I had already responded to that. Appreciate the response though..