Diddy has been arrested.

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Hmmmm...

Could all the NEGATIVES AND RISKS of the baby oil be part of the allure?

Did Diddy WANT accidental condom breaks and vaginal infections?

Because high school sex ed in the late 80s taught us about all this especially when AIDS HIV dropped.

So why SPECIFICALLY BABY OIL?

FETISH?

Or weapon?

@Duece could we find out all this baby oil stuff should never have been the source of jokes but of a serious dangerous kink or fetish?

See my previous post about baby oil being overrated.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ben got out JUST IN TIME!!!

Jennifer Lopez ‘fears arrest’ because of ex Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs

Jennifer Lopez and her management team is said to be on a “high alert” in case she gets dragged into any of the ongoing criminal investigations against Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs, who was once her boyfriend.

As per Daily Mail, insiders have claimed that the vocalist’s team had discussions about whether she should make some public clarifications for being arrested with the rapper back on December 27, 1999.

One case was filed for the shooting of Natania Reuben along with two others right outside the Times Squares Club, leading to Jennifer Lopez spending around 14 hours locked up in a cell.

As the singer was dating Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs during those days, she was taken into custody because a gun was found inside his car that they used to escape from the shooting scene.

While Jennifer Lopez was let out shortly after with cops clearing her of any involvement in the criminal activity, her romance partner and his bodyguard Anthony ‘Wolf’ Jones were charged.

Later on, Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs as well as his security man were acquitted with rapper Jamal ‘Shyne’ Barrow being found guilty and subsequently serving nine years in prison.

However, victim Natania Reuben “was left with bullet fragments permanently lodged in her face, and has always maintained it was Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs who pulled the trigger.”

Now that he has been taken into custody once more, there is growing pressure for the investigation to be reopened with people suggesting that Jamal ‘Shyne’ Barrow might have served as a scapegoat.

Meanwhile, Jennifer Lopez is reportedly “stressed out.”

HEY BEN...THINK YOU SHOULD GO CHECK IN ON YOUR GIRL??
bcb48c1c60aa2b81bd796d4929028a47.gif

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
there was a time in nyc.. everybody and their mama wanted to go to a diddy party... but since the late nineties

NY Kniggas were like puffy is the devil and stopped fuckin with him..next thing you know bad boy south was a thing...

and since the late nineties you couldnt pay a straight bruh to go near a diddy party....

flash forward.... twenty five years later.. and he couldnt get anybody to go to his last party, he felt so bad,

he started reading off all their names online as if to say..

I got something on all of yalll.. he read names for Arod to Gabrielle Union .. but the shit is the names he says he cant say.... and we KNOW

he was talkin about the clive davis's and up... I hope yall got your popcorn or movie treats ready because

its about to get crazy between this case, and the election...
People can still attend the parties and not make it to the “victim” level aka past 3 am.

Stanley Kubrick detailed the parties (and the racketeering) and the blackmail, intimidation and the trafficking aspects from the white perspective in the movie ‘Eyes Wide Shut’.

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People can still attend the parties and not make it to the “victim” level aka past 3 am.

Stanley Kubrick detailed the parties (and the racketeering) and the blackmail, intimidation and the trafficking aspects from the white perspective in the movie ‘Eyes Wide Shut’.

Yep. He'll I've worked some partied (photography) & a certain point that part was over & the host would be like you're free to hangout. You could tell things were changing & shit was going to get wild, now some def got wilder that others but I'd usually just roll out.

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Side note I wonder if anything will ever come out about the Playboy mansion. Folks have openly talked about how wild the parties were, the sex etc. I'm def guessing there were some underaged chicks there & some rapes/assaults took place.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Imagine the scenes he had to remove.....

I think the big parasites throwing the small

Parasites under the bus..

Hoping we would be so distracted by famous names

We ignore the true puppeteers...

Somebody signs diddya checks...

And they hiding .

Hey what's up with all the CEO's resigning

This week tho??