Diddy has been arrested.

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
460318101_10228682168091449_2160447934844836121_n.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Damn. I'm already depressed after a Cleveland Browns loss to the Daniel Jones New York Giants, and now you got to hit me with an extra dose of facts on fax on facts. Damn

Sorry family.

this whole year with the drake kendrick thing I've been closely watching how all these people claiming to be for the culture and revolution...

Just wanted to see 2 black men go at it try to ruin careers witness betrayal backstabbing and gossip

Sh*tting on Cassie and And then defending Puff

But when it was all over and the call to action really came?

Crickets.

Which makes me laugh. Cause the line every one claimed to hate when Drake asked Kenny are you trying to free the slaves?

Was a damn good question especially when the slaves don't really want freedom.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Ain’t have shit to say before this

Hell, he probably was part of the parties because he wasn’t on bad boy for his talent
yeah, but a lot of speculation about him years ago came out to be true today.

But I don't know where these other people came from, because it seems like people just want their 5 minute of fame.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Somebody did ask him tho. He was being interviewed. Not coming at you all bruh. But these niggas was young niggas back then and was around Puff's situation. So their perspectives have some value. I'd rather this than all the unfunny, baby oil, twitter bullshit that niggas keep posting.
I can't lie but that babyoil shit is funny, I don't think that's going to stop no time soon with more jokes coming out about that.

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Somebody did ask him tho. He was being interviewed. Not coming at you all bruh. But these niggas was young niggas back then and was around Puff's situation. So their perspectives have some value. I'd rather this than all the unfunny, baby oil, twitter bullshit that niggas keep posting.
I get what you’re saying but he should’ve been spoke up
People act like puff the real life boogie man that they claim j Prince supposed to be
I honestly think someone reached out to him and he trying get his name relevant

daTiger

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I get what you’re saying but he should’ve been spoke up
People act like puff the real life boogie man that they claim j Prince supposed to be
I honestly think someone reached out to him and he trying get his name relevant

No doubt. Freddy was tryna speak up about foul shit back in the day, but they made that nigga look crazy. I know it wasn't on the level of this shit tho.