Diddy has been arrested.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
its still a humiliation game tho...I'm sure ness and all of them STILL have that shit thrown in the face to this day...
Yeah I’m sure….the thing is people use to have to do far worse and Puff himself did. So he was doing the same shit that was done to them.

For a record deal I would’ve done it. But if I knew it was some humiliation ritual type shit I would’ve regretted it lol. Naw I probably wouldn’t have even back then I knew not to sign with Puff.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Yeah I’m sure….the thing is people use to have to do far worse and Puff himself did. So he was doing the same shit that was done to them.

For a record deal I would’ve done it. But if I knew it was some humiliation ritual type shit I would’ve regretted it lol. Naw I probably wouldn’t have even back then I knew not to sign with Puff.
Well, Andre Harrell was his mentor, and we all know the stories about him.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
This is why I said someone needs to keep an eye on him. Here's my question, in those pix he's in, how come he's the only one without a shirt on?
Them fags had his shirt off to advertise the meat like how pimps do their whores. Anybody heard from O’Dell Beckham? He was definitely smashing

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
My main issue is how white men are celebrated for what Black men are criminalized for. Diddy, wasn't the only one having "freaky" parties. That shit was far too common for decades before there was a Sean Combs.

I'll never forget watching Hugh Hefners Playboy Mansion and noticing how often Bill Cosby was there. Only to see Bill Cosby, vilified a decade after the video.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
My main issue is how white men are celebrated for what Black men are criminalized for. Diddy, wasn't the only one having "freaky" parties. That shit was far too common for decades before there was a Sean Combs.

I'll never forget watching Hugh Hefners Playboy Mansion and noticing how often Bill Cosby was there. Only to see Bill Cosby, vilified a decade after the video.

Diddy was raping and drugging underaged boys and girls . I don’t think this is even close to the same thing. Also Hugh did a lot for Black civil rights I’ll never criticize that man. Diddy ruined Black peoples lives.

hugh-hefner.jpg

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

We should be talking about this. Black folk and media are focused on Diddler ...I get it though

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It's true, but knowing this, I can't feel sorry for cats like Bill Campbell, Ray Nagin or Diddy.

If you know you can't get away with things whites do, then why do them?

The deck will always be stacked against Black men. Act accordingly. Stack cheese, excel in your profession, enjoy life but within certain parameters.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Were people at the Playboy Mansion unknowingly drugged and videotaped?

If the answer is no then it's not the same as Puff.

Puff isn't being criminalized for having freakoffs, he's being criminalized for drugging and videotaping people without them knowing.

So there's people out there that think the Feds got involved and arrested Puff because him and his friends were fucking too much?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
We should be talking about this. Black folk and media are focused on Diddler ...I get it though

Bro real talk?

Even if it wasn't diddler time... they would try to ignore this story

Its what they DO.

They would rather dissect a 7 year old freestyle for a drake and Kendrick diss or talk about the Waffle House being a fancy date or not.

The party refuses to die

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Were people at the Playboy Mansion unknowingly drugged and videotaped?

If the answer is no then it's not the same as Puff.

Puff isn't being criminalized for having freakoffs, he's being criminalized for drugging and videotaping people without them knowing.

So there's people out there that think the Feds got involved and arrested Puff because him and his friends were fucking too much?

Yup.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Now that's sad. :smh:

So cops are busting people saying "There's fucking going on in there"!

giphy.gif

"Hurry up, I heard more than two people fucking"!

giphy.gif

:roflmao:

Trust I get it. This entire system is built to oppress us.

PERIOD

But we can't be trying to defend the worst of us (remember I warned you THIS SAVE PUFF brigade specifically was gonna happen months ago)

People acting like drugging and extorting and rape and prostitution and abuse and kidnapping and abuse and money laundering and racketeering is just standard operation.

It aint.

And even if it was?

Puff was moving too flagrant and loud and sloppy. Which uh we should be THANKFUL for because if NOT?

he would be STILL hurting people.

This is my biggest issue besides people not understanding what he did is IILLEGAL!

Damn near nothing we heard is a SURPRISE.

People have been on podcasts and social media and magazines etc saying this SAME stuff about Puff for decades.

Why are they acting like THAT makes it OKAY?

Do a search on BGOL and dudes on HERE accused Puff of WORSE.

So why the hell they feel this sudden need to defend Sean?

ESPECIALLY with the WORST defense of -well white men been raping women so why can't Puff rape a few?

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Bro real talk?

Even if it wasn't diddler time... they would try to ignore this story

Its what they DO.

They would rather dissect a 7 year old freestyle for a drake and Kendrick diss or talk about the Waffle House being a fancy date or not.

The party refuses to die
Yes indeed. We do it to ourselves, they plant the seed and we devour and spread it

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trust I get it. This entire system is built to oppress us.

PERIOD

But we can't be trying to defend the worst of us (remember I warned you THIS SAVE PUFF brigade specifically was gonna happen months ago)

People acting like drugging and extorting and rape and prostitution and abuse and kidnapping and abuse and money laundering and racketeering is just standard operation.

It aint.

And even if it was?

Puff was moving too flagrant and loud and sloppy. Which uh we should be THANKFUL for because if NOT?

he would be STILL hurting people.

This is my biggest issue besides people not understanding what he did is IILLEGAL!

Damn near nothing we heard is a SURPRISE.

People have been on podcasts and social media and magazines etc saying this SAME stuff about Puff for decades.

Why are they acting like THAT makes it OKAY?

Do a search on BGOL and dudes on HERE accused Puff of WORSE.

So why the hell they feel this sudden need to defend Sean?

ESPECIALLY with the WORST defense of -well white men been raping women so why can't Puff rape a few?
Everything you said is 100% correct!

I'm puzzled how people are skipping over all of the illegal things that he did and only thinking it's because of sex parties? :confused:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Everything you said is 100% correct!

I'm puzzled how people are skipping over all of the illegal things that he did and only thinking it's because of sex parties? :confused:

Because its easy and salacious and it involves "gay" black men and black women. Who gonna defend them?

There will be MUCH more gnashing of teeth once some WHITE FOLK get hurt, trust

Using the money / connections from his "legitimate" businesses to fuel these illegal sex games seems kinda cut and dry to me.

It also feeds into all the illuminati bullsh*t. Remember its the sex parties that is the main reason 95% of all black artists never make it big.

and to be CLEAR...

I am not saying all of the entertainment industry isn't filled with sex violence weird dehumanizing racist sh*t. cause it is.