Discussion: Falcon and The Winter Soldier UPDATE: Captain America 4 Brave New World NEW TRAILER!!!

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You think that guy is stable? The absurdity of him having 3 medals of honor should tell you all you need to know about him and his mental health...

But you have a shtick in this thread so please continue

What shtick?? It's just that hard to believe that people have different opinions than you huh?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
2oimfoydovu61.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Why are you watching something you know you dont like?
Do you have to read a Harry Potter book in order to enjoy the movies?

I don’t hate comic books I just didn’t follow them like everybody else, my older bro literally had like 1000 comic books.. I had a few.. I didn’t care for them like that cause I like the thing called cartoons where shit was moving not still pics with words..80s baby here.. moving characters or nothing else

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Do you have to read a Harry Potter book in order to enjoy the movies?

I don’t hate comic books I just didn’t follow them like everybody else, my older bro literally had like 1000 comic books.. I had a few.. I didn’t care for them like that cause I like the thing called cartoons where shit was moving not still pics with words..80s baby here.. moving characters or nothing else
Ive never seen more than 30 seconds of any harry potter movie because i am not a fan of the books.

If you dont like the source material it stands to reason you wont like whats derived from it.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Ive never seen more than 30 seconds of any harry potter movie because i am not a fan of the books.

If you dont like the source material it stands to reason you wont like whats derived from it.
Not necessarily true.. didn’t care for lord of the flies book but loved the movie... all about the creator/director.. never read a page of the watchmen graphic novel but loved the movie... I like bad guys or certain storylines.. watchmen showed you that being a superhero sucked and the trials and tribulations... I appreciated zod crew in man of steel and how they were fucking shit up, especially the chick and zod doing it for his species.. I like thanos and ebony maw in the third avenger.. I like winter soldier in the 2nd captain America just a straight up killer.. I love star scream and his backstabbing mentality the number 2 that hates number 1 and any given chance will cut his throat to get there... like I said I like bad guys or not so nice stories.. us agent was what I enjoyed about Bucky and falcon and zemo.. thanos snapping his finger put a smile on my face.. good guys can lose

I love horror flicks.. I like Jason and Freddy more than I like Superman and batman

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Not necessarily true.. didn’t care for lord of the flies book but loved the movie... all about the creator/director.. never read a page of the watchmen graphic novel but loved the movie... I like bad guys or certain storylines.. watchmen showed you that being a superhero sucked and the trials and tribulations... I appreciated zod crew in man of steel and how they were fucking shit up, especially the chick and zod doing it for his species.. I like thanos and ebony maw in the third avenger.. I like winter soldier in the 2nd captain America just a straight up killer.. I love star scream and his backstabbing mentality the number 2 that hates number 1 and any given chance will cut his throat to get there... like I said I like bad guys or not so nice stories.. us agent was what I enjoyed about Bucky and falcon and zemo.. thanos snapping his finger put a smile on my face.. good guys can lose

I love horror flicks.. I like Jason and Freddy more than I like Superman and batman
Youre making my point.

Comic books are not a medium set up for you to root for the bad guy. Its escapism based around power fantasy. The fans see themselves in the hero.

If youre more oriented to the villain youre never gonna be satisfied with the product.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Youre making my point.

Comic books are not a medium set up for you to root for the bad guy. Its escapism based around power fantasy. The fans see themselves in the hero.

If youre more oriented to the villain youre never gonna be satisfied with the product.
To your last sentence

Watchmen
Avengers 3
Winter soldier
Man of steel
Unbreakable

Proves your point wrong. There are many comic books where the good guy dosent always win or where they got their ass handed to them throughout. Even in the movie unbreakable mr glass was basically explaining that the top tier villain is more of a thinker and takes the good guy to the limit. Comic fans have their fave villains joker, venom, thanos, doom, apocalypse, galactus, etc... people who dominated through series of comics b4 finally possible losing.. there’s storylines where they actually won.. hell that’s sometimes the point of graphic novels.. it’s a toss up.. as a writer you have the ability to break the rules or create your own.. people will notice most of their favorite movies are the 1s where the villain was top notch and it wasn’t a cakewalk.. why I love movies like diehard where the nig gets his asskicked throughout and you can see he don’t want to be really there but is like fuck it I have to do it cause no one else will and he deserves that win in the end

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Even in the movie unbreakable mr glass was basically explaining that the top tier villain is more of a thinker and takes the good guy to the limit.
Aye...Unbreakable was never a comic book.

M Knight Shalaban made it up.
To your last sentence

Proves your point wrong. There are many comic books where the good guy dosent always win or where they got their ass handed to them throughout. Comic fans have their fave villains joker, venom, thanos, doom, apocalypse, galactus, etc... people who dominated through series of comics b4 finally possible losing.. there’s storylines where they actually won.. hell that’s sometimes the point of graphic novels.. it’s a toss up.. as a writer you have the ability to break the rules or create your own.. people will notice most of their favorite movies are the 1s where the villain was top notch and it wasn’t a cakewalk.. why I love movies like diehard where the nig gets his asskicked throughout and you can see he don’t want to be really there but is like fuck it I have to do it cause no one else will and he deserves that win in the end

So ill amend my last statement.

Youre going to be dissatisfied with most comic book movies because you do not like the source medium.

The bad guys dont ever win the wars, just some battles.

They always end up defeated in some fashion.

So again i say: As a rule you never was a fan of chicken, but if its fried right then...

Thing is most chicken joints aint gonna fry em right for your taste.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Aye...Unbreakable was never a comic book.

M Knight Shalaban made it up.

So ill amend my last statement.

Youre going to be dissatisfied with most comic book movies because you do not like the source medium.

The bad guys dont ever win the wars, just some battles.

They always end up defeated in some fashion.

So again i say: As a rule you never was a fan of chicken, but if its fried right then...

Thing is most chicken joints aint gonna fry em right for your taste.
We going through the trials and tribulations stage of the avengers right now..iron man dead, black widow dead, vision was dead, captain America is a fossil, Spider-Man is framed for murder and identity revealed, scarlet going through mental issues, carter literally is a villain right now, the happy endings are coming far less cause Disney is understanding all that corny happy ending shit gets tired after awhile... pay attention last few yrs everything going darker..like I was saying yrs ago on here about all that corny happy ending shit need to be more controversy more cliffhangers... people even felt sorry for killomonger.. things needed to be shaking up and it did.. they literally activated a villain on this show zemo.. they created a villain with us agent.. word is they actually might give them some kinda spin off.. which goes back to they now understanding the importance of roles of villains and actually see people like them and to give them more shine.. so to your answer there’s a 1000 recipes for chicken just serving it 1 way all the time gets boring after awhile and you miss out on a bigger consumer base not trying various recipes to give out..u’ll be surprised how many more people you pull in doing so or how you could open up another whole diff store catering to a diff audience trying another recipe

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
We going through the trials and tribulations stage of the avengers right now..iron man dead, black widow dead, vision was dead, captain America is a fossil, Spider-Man is framed for murder and identity revealed, scarlet going through mental issues, carter literally is a villain right now, the happy endings are coming far less cause Disney is understanding all that corny happy ending shit gets tired after awhile... pay attention last few yrs everything going darker..like I was saying yrs ago on here about all that corny happy ending shit need to be more controversy more cliffhangers... people even felt sorry for killomonger.. things needed to be shaking up and it did.. they literally activated a villain on this show zemo.. they created a villain with us agent.. word is they actually might give them some kinda spin off.. which goes back to they now understanding the importance of roles of villains and actually see people like them and to give them more shine.. so to your answer there’s a 1000 recipes for chicken just serving it 1 way all the time gets boring after awhile and you miss out on a bigger consumer base not trying various recipes to give out..u’ll be surprised how many more people you pull in doing so or how you could open up another whole diff store catering to a diff audience trying another recipe
So...you like Falcon and the Winter soldier, just with a few complaints?

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They have always understood the roles of Heroes and Villains; Most people that were unaware of the MCU and how they choose to go about it complain because of ignorance; Thanos was the villain period; He was the best Villain; they didnt need to have all these under so called villains, that most people complain about; Thanos is all that was needed; and he delivered...

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
They have always understood the roles of Heroes and Villains; Most people that were unaware of the MCU and how they choose to go about it complain because of ignorance; Thanos was the villain period; He was the best Villain; they didnt need to have all these under so called villains, that most people complain about; Thanos is all that was needed; and he delivered...
Nah... 21 movies and 10 yrs to get to thanos nah you definitely needed villains.. that’s like watching 10 Friday the 13th to finally see Jason kill somebody nobody waiting for that.. you have to understand these movies it grabbing a whole new audience from the younger people that never read a comic book in their life to people that weren’t really reading comic books at all.. comic book fans knew about thanos a lot of people that weren’t comic book fans didn’t.. people didn’t watch iron man going hey 10 yrs from now and 22 movies later we gonna see a great bad guy.. nah every character needs their own controversy and dilemma... certain movies need their own stand alone.. winter soldier literally is what drew me in cause it was nothing like any other marvel flick..it was a spy movie with people with special powers and their villain was a killing machine.. it literally is 1 of the very few movies where the sequel was far better than the original movie.. great villain, good story... dr strange was also different than other marvel flicks... their best movies were the 1s that were different than the rest and had a great bad guy... avengers 3, winter soldier, and dr strange.. what’s best thanos succeeding, winter on the run, and Mordo becoming a bad guy(to many sorcerers)

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah... 21 movies and 10 yrs to get to thanos nah you definitely needed villains.. that’s like watching 10 Friday the 13th to finally see Jason kill somebody nobody waiting for that.. you have to understand these movies it grabbing a whole new audience from the younger people that never read a comic book in their life to people that weren’t really reading comic books at all.. comic book fans knew about thanos a lot of people that weren’t comic book fans didn’t.. people didn’t watch iron man going hey 10 yrs from now and 22 movies later we gonna see a great bad guy.. nah every character needs their own controversy and dilemma... certain movies need their own stand alone.. winter soldier literally is what drew me in cause it was nothing like any other marvel flick..it was a spy movie with people with special powers and their villain was a killing machine.. it literally is 1 of the very few movies where the sequel was far better than the original movie.. great villain, good story... dr strange was also different than other marvel flicks... their best movies were the 1s that were different than the rest and had a great bad guy... avengers 3, winter soldier, and dr strange.. what’s best thanos succeeding, winter on the run, and Mordo becoming a bad guy(to many sorcerers)
Overwhelming Majority didnt know Marvel was building to Thanos! Hell people didnt know it was a universe at 1st; That being said the villains were fine; you are in the minority of complaints; Marvel Studios has gotten better and better; and they are doing that by telling good stories; Dont need to be villains or heroes; just need to keep doing what they are doing; which is finding the right actors to play the roles correctly; and telling great stories, period....

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Overwhelming Majority didnt know Marvel was building to Thanos! Hell people didnt know it was a universe at 1st; That being said the villains were fine; you are in the minority of complaints; Marvel Studios has gotten better and better; and they are doing that by telling good stories; Dont need to be villains or heroes; just need to keep doing what they are doing; which is finding the right actors to play the roles correctly; and telling great stories, period....
I’ve heard the biggest fans talk about why certain movies were better than others and most of the time it was about the villain.. hell it was universally talked about how every1 hated iron man 3 cause the main villain ended up being a fraud and somebody else.. hell Disney quietly tried to erase that movie existence.. they literally making a movie with the same villain in that Asian movie coming out.. they act like people don’t remember all the iron man outfits getting destroyed or him taking out that piece from his chest.. iron man 3 was literally erased from Disney with all the backpedaling fixing it up.. he’ll iron man became a sidekick after that..appearing in Spider-Man, appearing in captain America, appearing in avengers 3 and 4.. that shitty villain put a stop to solo iron man movies.. 2 and 3 were garbage no more solo movies for you tony your villains suck

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’ve heard the biggest fans talk about why certain movies were better than others and most of the time it was about the villain.. hell it was universally talked about how every1 hated iron man 3 cause the main villain ended up being a fraud and somebody else.. hell Disney quietly tried to erase that movie existence.. they literally making a movie with the same villain in that Asian movie coming out.. they act like people don’t remember all the iron man outfits getting destroyed or him taking out that piece from his chest.. iron man 3 was literally erased from Disney with all the backpedaling fixing it up.. he’ll iron man became a sidekick after that..appearing in Spider-Man, appearing in captain America, appearing in avengers 3 and 4.. that shitty villain put a stop to solo iron man movies.. 2 and 3 were garbage no more solo movies for you tony your villains suck
And yet millions will go see it and it dont even matter what you talking about; to be honest you just talking at this point; There is a reason the overwhelming majority of people love the MCU; and they keep getting more and more fans, why?? not because of no fucking villains!! These movies continue to make people watch and draw people in, unlike DC.....

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
And yet millions will go see it and it dont even matter what you talking about; to be honest you just talking at this point; There is a reason the overwhelming majority of people love the MCU; and they keep getting more and more fans, why?? not because of no fucking villains!! These movies continue to make people watch and draw people in, unlike DC.....
People don’t watch die hard movies for his shoe selection.. they watch it for all the roadblocks he has to overcome in order to win.. the biggest earning movie was last 2 avengers and black panther..thanos made that shit must watch.. you think any other movie gonna get that thanos money? Or gonna get a shitload of money without a great villain?.. just listen to what draws people in.. Spider-Man 2 ended with a cliffhanger with him being framed and his identity revealed.. Spider-Man 3 is going to have the sinister 6.. notice the common theme of drawing in the audience is the roadblock aka the big bad villain they got to face.. even on this board people hoping to see doom.. it’s the big bad.. rocky movies wouldn’t really be shit without the drago and mr ts... people without them realizing love great villains.. they root for the hero but it’s to beat the big bad

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People don’t watch die hard movies for his shoe selection.. they watch it for all the roadblocks he has to overcome in order to win.. the biggest earning movie was last 2 avengers and black panther..thanos made that shit must watch.. you think any other movie gonna get that thanos money? Or gonna get a shitload of money without a great villain?.. just listen to what draws people in.. Spider-Man 2 ended with a cliffhanger with him being framed and his identity revealed.. Spider-Man 3 is going to have the sinister 6.. notice the common theme of drawing in the audience is the roadblock aka the big bad villain they got to face.. even on this board people hoping to see doom.. it’s the big bad.. rocky movies wouldn’t really be shit without the drago and mr ts... people without them realizing love great villains.. they root for the hero but it’s to beat the big bad
Black Panther was the biggest earner because of Black People and the 1st Real Black Superhero that was done right!! Period; had nothing to do with no dam villain!! Avengers was the highest because of the build up; Yes Thanos was great but the build up from 20 dam movies and having all of their main characters(at the time) in the movie was the reason; wasnt just because of a fucking villain; dude you need to stop it with this villain stuff :giggle: :giggle:

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Black Panther was the biggest earner because of Black People and the 1st Real Black Superhero that was done right!! Period; had nothing to do with no dam villain!! Avengers was the highest because of the build up; Yes Thanos was great but the build up from 20 dam movies and having all of their main characters(at the time) in the movie was the reason; wasnt just because of a fucking villain; dude you need to stop it with this villain stuff :giggle: :giggle:
This is why i bowed out. :lol: