Discussion: Falcon and The Winter Soldier UPDATE: Captain America 4 Brave New World NEW TRAILER!!!

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Aye...everybody has a right to his/her opinion.

My man watches for the villains. The rest of that shit aggravates him.

Im juss fuckin witcha TB NYC. :lol:
Yes everyone does, that doesnt mean their opinion is valid or should be shared :giggle: ;Social Media has caused people to think otherwise though...

godmc

International
International Member
Great villains are part of telling a great story. Marvel generally has gotten their villains right. Part of black Panther being great was killmonger. Infinity wars left people shaken because of how great thanos is. That said great value cap is rubbish.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
sam-wilson-bloody-captain-america-shield-.jpg

Anthony-Mackie-holding-Captain-America-Shield-TFATWS.jpg

Funny. Mackie is 5'10 ,but looks shorter at times.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Black Panther was the biggest earner because of Black People and the 1st Real Black Superhero that was done right!! Period; had nothing to do with no dam villain!! Avengers was the highest because of the build up; Yes Thanos was great but the build up from 20 dam movies and having all of their main characters(at the time) in the movie was the reason; wasnt just because of a fucking villain; dude you need to stop it with this villain stuff :giggle: :giggle:
I never mentioned black Panther cause I know why it made a shitload of money.. notice I said the 2 avengers and didn’t say nothing about black Panther cause everybody know why it made a shitload of bread that was captain obvious.. hell in the black Panther thread I talked about how and why it generated money.. bp was the obvious exception to the rule

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Aye...everybody has a right to his/her opinion.

My man watches for the villains. The rest of that shit aggravates him.

Im juss fuckin witcha TB NYC. :lol:
Notice I didn’t mention nothing about black Panther success cause we know that was the exception to the rule.. that was black spending power.. that was captain obvious of why it made so much money.. funny thing killermonger was 1 of the top villains that people sympathize with. People were actually saying he was top 3 villains in marvel. People will try to avoid the common theme even when it’s right there in its face

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
As I said in that marvel vid if a nig like me knew how to edit.. a tribute vid would’ve been made

Winter catching the shield

Killermonger throwing black Panther off the cliff

And so much more

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
I’ve heard the biggest fans talk about why certain movies were better than others and most of the time it was about the villain.. hell it was universally talked about how every1 hated iron man 3 cause the main villain ended up being a fraud and somebody else.. hell Disney quietly tried to erase that movie existence.. they literally making a movie with the same villain in that Asian movie coming out.. they act like people don’t remember all the iron man outfits getting destroyed or him taking out that piece from his chest.. iron man 3 was literally erased from Disney with all the backpedaling fixing it up.. he’ll iron man became a sidekick after that..appearing in Spider-Man, appearing in captain America, appearing in avengers 3 and 4.. that shitty villain put a stop to solo iron man movies.. 2 and 3 were garbage no more solo movies for you tony your villains suck

Its weird that the CBM genre has trolls like you.

I never thought it was something worth trolling but whatever.

Almost every single sentence in your post is a lie.

Iron Man is literally the biggest star in the MCU, gets the most screen time in the MCU, Downey Jr gets paid the most in the MCU, and even when he isnt in the movies the plots are still based on him (Spidey 2). Actually he created both Spidey villains. His solo films have made more money then anyone elses solo films overall. Hell Iron Man 3 made more money then Civil War.

But none of that will stop you from trolling so anyways...

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Its weird that the CBM genre has trolls like you.

I never thought it was something worth trolling but whatever.

Almost every single sentence in your post is a lie.

Iron Man is literally the biggest star in the MCU, gets the most screen time in the MCU, Downey Jr gets paid the most in the MCU, and even when he isnt in the movies the plots are still based on him (Spidey 2). Actually he created both Spidey villains. His solo films have made more money then anyone elses solo films overall. Hell Iron Man 3 made more money then Civil War.

But none of that will stop you from trolling so anyways...
Let’s do a breakdown of your 3rd sentence to show how you are wrong

1.The mandarin is in that new Asian movie which is true
2.Most people thought the mandarin being a actor in iron man 3 was trash.. go ask every1 that saw it and ask them how they felt about it and see how the percentage of people thinking that was trash outweighs the people that thought it was good.. so another truth by me
3.in iron man 3 he destroyed all the iron man outfits at the end and took the piece out of his chest.. which is true
4. In the next iron man movie appearance he had the piece back in his chest and some new suits so obviously the creators did not acknowledge the iron man 3 ending.. ok another truth I said
5.there was never an iron man 4 and he literally was featured as a side character in every movie after iron man 3.. once again another truth
6. Most people hated the real villain in iron man 3 the nig with the fire super powers..go ask people and see what the majority say.. another truth
7. Ask people what they thought of iron man 2 and 3 and especially their villains.. you will see that most people will say they sucked..another truth

So I spit lots of facts.. all that it made lots of money means nothing to what the fans thought of it.. iron man 3 was the first movie after the first avengers and it had 1 hell of a trailer every1 wanted to see it off both those selling points and was hugely disappointed.. iron man 2 was the sequel to iron man 1 which had a lot of fans wanting to see how good 2 was and was disappointed.. transformers made lots of money through their 5 movies and most people thought all but the first 1 sucked.. don’t let money made make you think the fans were satisfied with the final product.. every 1 knows iron man 2 and 3 made money most know the reasons why and most people shake their head at the fact both those films were shit and yet billion dollar films(the 3rd movie)

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Let’s do a breakdown of your 3rd sentence to show how you are wrong

1.The mandarin is in that new Asian movie which is true
2.Most people thought the mandarin being a actor in iron man 3 was trash.. go ask every1 that saw it and ask them how they felt about it and see how the percentage of people thinking that was trash outweighs the people that thought it was good.. so another truth by me
3.in iron man 3 he destroyed all the iron man outfits at the end and took the piece out of his chest.. which is true
4. In the next iron man movie appearance he had the piece back in his chest and some new suits so obviously the creators did not acknowledge the iron man 3 ending.. ok another truth I said
5.there was never an iron man 4 and he literally was featured as a side character in every movie after iron man 3.. once again another truth
6. Most people hated the real villain in iron man 3 the nig with the fire super powers..go ask people and see what the majority say.. another truth
7. Ask people what they thought of iron man 2 and 3 and especially their villains.. you will see that most people will say they sucked..another truth

So I spit lots of facts.. all that it made lots of money means nothing to what the fans thought of it.. iron man 3 was the first movie after the first avengers and it had 1 hell of a trailer every1 wanted to see it off both those selling points and was hugely disappointed.. iron man 2 was the sequel to iron man 1 which had a lot of fans wanting to see how good 2 was and was disappointed.. transformers made lots of money through their 5 movies and most people thought all but the first 1 sucked.. don’t let money made make you think the fans were satisfied with the final product.. every 1 knows iron man 2 and 3 made money most know the reasons why and most people shake their head at the fact both those films were shit and yet billion dollar films(the 3rd movie)

Riiiiiiiight.

If IM 2 and 3 were trash and so disappointing to fans, why did they continue to make IM the central character of the MCU?

You realize they put IM in those movies to boost sales right? Was Cap in anyone else's movie?

Just so you know, it was planned ahead that the big 3 would get a trilogy each, so no IM 4 was never an option.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Riiiiiiiight.

If IM 2 and 3 were trash and so disappointing to fans, why did they continue to make IM the central character of the MCU?

You realize they put IM in those movies to boost sales right? Was Cap in anyone else's movie?

Just so you know, it was planned ahead that the big 3 would get a trilogy each, so no IM 4 was never an option.
Lot of people love Hulk in other people movies than they did in his own movie.. people like Thor in other movies than in his own b4 part 3.. some individuals are better as sidekicks than their own feature films.. iron man the character is an interesting individual the writers for his last 2 films sucked... why you asking about captain people loved his sequel and pt 3

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Lot of people love Hulk in other people movies than they did in his own movie.. people like Thor in other movies than in his own b4 part 3.. some individuals are better as sidekicks than their own feature films.. iron man the character is an interesting individual the writers for his last 2 films sucked... why you asking about captain people loved his sequel and pt 3

Try to answer the direct question without rambling on.

Why was Iron Man the main character of the MCU if IM 2 and 3 were so disappointing to fans?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Try to answer the direct question without rambling on.

Why was Iron Man the main character of the MCU if IM 2 and 3 were so disappointing to fans?
Main character in what?

After iron man 3.. he was in captain America, Spider-Man, and a few avengers flicks.. where’s the main character?... are you talking about him being 1 of the leaders? He was 1 of the leaders in the comic books

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Main character in what?

After iron man 3.. he was in captain America, Spider-Man, and a few avengers flicks.. where’s the main character?... are you talking about him being 1 of the leaders? He was 1 of the leaders in the comic books

He is the only character with this much screen time across all MCU films, and his character also has the biggest impact across all MCU films. For example, Spidey has had 2 films and both villains were created by IM. Civil War also literally happens because of him. There is no other character who's made an impact across several other franchises than their own. Still waiting for you to answer the question.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
He is the only character with this much screen time across all MCU films, and his character also has the biggest impact across all MCU films. For example, Spidey has had 2 films and both villains were created by IM. Civil War also literally happens because of him. There is no other character who's made an impact across several other franchises than their own. Still waiting for you to answer the question.
Dude stop moving the goal post I said what I said.. both villains in iron man 2 and 3 sucked.. nobody looking for their origin story series/movies, nobody looking for them to be reincarnated, nobody looking for a spin off movie/show featuring them.. they’re dead and nobody cares..you must be a fan of them two wack nigs..so look over there at that small table with 1 chair with the small sign that says fan of iron man 2 and 3 villains.. go sit over there and have that solo convo with yourself..don’t look back cause nobody gonna join you in that convo.. those nigs are in nobodies top 3 list of villains of mcu villains period... those villains sucked and both those movies sucked period.. I said it and that’s what it is.. anything else and you just want to type for nothing

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Dude stop moving the goal post I said what I said.. both villains in iron man 2 and 3 sucked.. nobody looking for their origin story series/movies, nobody looking for them to be reincarnated, nobody looking for a spin off movie/show featuring them.. they’re dead and nobody cares..you must be a fan of them two wack nigs..so look over there at that small table with 1 chair with the small sign that says fan of iron man 2 and 3 villains.. go sit over there and have that solo convo with yourself..don’t look back cause nobody gonna join you in that convo.. those nigs are in nobodies top 3 list of villains of mcu villains period... those villains sucked and both those movies sucked period.. I said it and that’s what it is.. anything else and you just want to type for nothing

Naaah bruh you tried to pretend that IM's role was reduced because of backlash for IM 2 and 3.

The truth is the complete opposite.

They tried everything they could to shoehorn IM in every other project that they could.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Naaah bruh you tried to pretend that IM's role was reduced because of backlash for IM 2 and 3.

The truth is the complete opposite.

They tried everything they could to shoehorn IM in every other project that they could.
He just love talking that dumb villain shit lol. I realize it and I’m cool on going back and forth with him....

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So Im rewatching the Falcon and Winter Soldier; did anyone else feel like the ending credit music sounds a lot like Law & Order? :giggle:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
He just love talking that dumb villain shit lol. I realize it and I’m cool on going back and forth with him....
Dumb villain shit? You just admitted you rewatch us agent and zemo show.. you was watching Disney version of split and you didn’t even know it.. this was a origin story of the eventual villain spin off show.. us agent and zemo did that

Us agent and zemo 1 of the best modern day shows