Discussion: Falcon and The Winter Soldier UPDATE: Captain America 4 Brave New World NEW TRAILER!!!

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
Bucky's character development is fucking great. He literally remembers every person he had to kill. Shit is a mindfuck bro.

Racism against Sam, ninja saved the universe and they asking him for references and shit.

I never thought about it till that scene. The country should be giving heroes anything within reason without question.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Bucky's character development is fucking great. He literally remembers every person he had to kill. Shit is a mindfuck bro.

Racism against Sam, ninja saved the universe and they asking him for references and shit.

Crazy even my kids peeped that asking Dad...

Why is he giving it back?

And when that old what man told Sam you doing the right thing?

We all knew it was coming

And my oldest compared it to Peter Parker giving away the Stark tech in far from home.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Bank guy asking for selfies while denying him a loan.

That really is the Black experience!!!

i know that was meant to be funny...

But that was uncomfortable as f*ck.

Cause of all the levels

WE the Audience in a way is like the banker in awe, fans, watched the movies

His sister LIVED THIS

She is Black

And trying to tell Sam ummm you BLACK NOW TOO.

Not even a soldier avenger hero

There is a BLACK prefix before all that now.

The BLIP happened and yeah great everyone is back but the WORLD aint change

Blip or no blip thanos or ultron or hydra or loki

Its REAL out here.

Being Black in America can't be fixed with a snap

nyyyyce

Rising Star
Registered
This was such a good show. 10 out of 10. All the reveals, back story, flashbacks, racial overtones, action, furthering of the Marvel universe. This was like watching a mini movie. They spared no expense on the CGI and Falcons scenes. It was like the aerial version of the opening fight scene with Cap on the ship in Winter Soldier. I am glad I got to see what Falcons suit capabilities really are. You would have never got this granular in a movie. I liked everything about it. The pacing was great and there are enough plotlines to have a solid six episodes. Kudos to Marvel. I hate to be that one…. but this one show, IMO, was better than both versions of the Justice League. #justsaying. Can't wait til next week.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

Whew when you realize Bucky is trying to do good by spending time with the father of the man he killed.

Damn.
Yeah great character development!

The reveal of who the old man was :eek2:

I thought maybe he was a lil kid from the howling comandos or something, the true reveal was absolutely

R4874c6d8813cfe7ce5f49ed7907a419d

giphy.gif

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Black writers... makes a world of difference... it's quite a few in the room that are in charge of writing this show... we see and feel this show differently... how many white people thinking along the lines of ONLY IN AMERICA... them cats wrote that KNOWING they'd elicit that emotion from US... Rhodes calling Falcon "brotha"... Falcon saying "You know I don't play with these white people"...

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
i know that was meant to be funny...

But that was uncomfortable as f*ck.

Cause of all the levels

WE the Audience in a way is like the banker in awe, fans, watched the movies

His sister LIVED THIS

She is Black

And trying to tell Sam ummm you BLACK NOW TOO.

Not even a soldier avenger hero

There is a BLACK prefix before all that now.

The BLIP happened and yeah great everyone is back but the WORLD aint change

Blip or no blip thanos or ultron or hydra or loki

Its REAL out here.

Being Black in America can't be fixed with a snap

I feel like they weren't blatant enough with it.

Sam and his sister didnt talk about race. Didnt talk about how its any harder for them. Didnt talk how they have to go extra to get approved.

Really they made it easy for the banker, he's like your finances are all over the place, there's no profit there and we dont make exceptions for people who were gone the last 5 years. Sam's sister said she been struggling with the business forever and applied a million times already.

Other folks gonna look at it like... I wouldn't approve the loan either.

Of you gonna have race related issues, come stronger with it.

Also... Sam needs to go see Penny!

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I feel like they weren't blatant enough with it.

Sam and his sister didnt talk about race. Didnt talk about how its any harder for them. Didnt talk how they have to go extra to get approved.

Really they made it easy for the banker, he's like your finances are all over the place, there's no profit there and we dont make exceptions for people who were gone the last 5 years. Sam's sister said she been struggling with the business forever and applied a million times already.

Other folks gonna look at it like... I wouldn't approve the loan either.

Of you gonna have race related issues, come stronger with it.

Also... Sam needs to go see Penny!

Yo i don't know

I didn't see it like that but i get it

To me i don't need it telegraphed ABC

YOU got it I got it so thats what's important

Cause it kinda made it hit the mark for working class and people of color.

And yeah you can see why the loan officer refused

But you can also see why he COULD have allowed it. And those specific reasons is how white folk get over

Remember he said your family been with us for GENERATIONS

you think a white family aint gonna get more consideration caise of JUST that

And the BLIP. This is second show where we see specific protocols set in place in employment housing financial to deal with it..

Some came back and even benefited

But the same folks who always get the sh*t end? Still are.

And how his fame aint give HIM a pass bet it does for others

At least thats how that bank scene played to me.

Last edited:

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Yo i don't know

YOU got it I got so

thats what's important

But you can also see why he COULD have allowed it. And those specific reasons is how white folk get over

And the BLIP. This us second show where we see specific protocols set in place in employment housing financial to deal with it..

The problem is that WE arent the ones who need to be getting it. It aint news to us.

If the show is gonna make it so you could see the other side... Most viewers will take that side and not even think about the rest.

Why be subtle with it and risk a majority of your audience to miss it?

Here's my personal thing. Ive had that banker's job. Its not true that he could just approve a big loan off of good will, when ALL of the numbers scream no. Clients gotta come up with something, even ifs its just a promising business plan.

Anyway, the show was great so I dont wanna go on complaining.

(Plus Falcon could just offer the bank to do some promo work for them and he wouldnt even need to apply for anything lol)

eagle force

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yo i don't know

YOU got it I got it so thats what's important

And the BLIP. This us second show where we see specific protocols set in place in employment housing financial to deal with it..

if they really wanna be blatant i bet bucky could walk in the bank and get a loan in 30 minutes

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The problem is that WE arent the ones who need to be getting it. It aint news to us.

If the show is gonna make it so you could see the other side... Most viewers will take that side and not even think about the rest.

Why be subtle with it and risk a majority of your audience to miss it?

Here's my personal thing. Ive had that banker's job. Its not true that he could just approve a big loan off of good will, when ALL of the numbers scream no. Clients gotta come up with something, even ifs its just a promising business plan.

Anyway, the show was great so I dont wanna go on complaining.

(Plus Falcon could just offer the bank to do some promo work for them and he wouldnt even need to apply for anything lol)
maybe if falcon just voted

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
A blipped ninja voting. Think about that :smh:

Maybe he should have created a 3rd party or wait

Wait

Get off the plantation and let Thanos kill everyone. Fine people on both side y'all