Discussion: Falcon and The Winter Soldier UPDATE: Captain America 4 Brave New World NEW TRAILER!!!

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Comparing Marvel to DC in right now is cruel.

DC would need to start their entire universe over.

I don't wanna hear shit about DC cartoon movies either.
This was such a good show. 10 out of 10. All the reveals, back story, flashbacks, racial overtones, action, furthering of the Marvel universe. This was like watching a mini movie. They spared no expense on the CGI and Falcons scenes. It was like the aerial version of the opening fight scene with Cap on the ship in Winter Soldier. I am glad I got to see what Falcons suit capabilities really are. You would have never got this granular in a movie. I liked everything about it. The pacing was great and there are enough plotlines to have a solid six episodes. Kudos to Marvel. I hate to be that one…. but this one show, IMO, was better than both versions of the Justice League. #justsaying. Can't wait til next week.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The problem is that WE arent the ones who need to be getting it. It aint news to us.

If the show is gonna make it so you could see the other side... Most viewers will take that side and not even think about the rest.

Why be subtle with it and risk a majority of your audience to miss it?

Here's my personal thing. Ive had that banker's job. Its not true that he could just approve a big loan off of good will, when ALL of the numbers scream no. Clients gotta come up with something, even ifs its just a promising business plan.

Anyway, the show was great so I dont wanna go on complaining.

(Plus Falcon could just offer the bank to do some promo work for them and he wouldnt even need to apply for anything lol)

I would say its early let Feige cook...

And i feel like seeing the NEW and federally APPROVED Captain America

With the SHIELD that Steve PERSONALLY gave Falcon...

That he DONATED to the damn Smithsonian

That Falcon got a nice pat on his head for being a good boy and making the RIGHT DECISION

Was PROMPLTLY given to a new Cap....

If the audience ain't caught the connection to that?

The banker could have called them both n*gg** and they wouldn't have gotten it.

The story is right there some folk always gonna miss the message

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Just watched the pilot this afternoon.

It played out well going right into the action with Falcon and Batroc.

Good cameo with Col. Rhodes with Falcon.

They did a good job with Bucky and the therapist, I thought it was gonna go a "Sopranos' route when it started, but it went pretty deep with how that therapist confronted Bucky and would not give him a pass and stayed on his ass.

The story with Falcon and his sister was done well. The bank scene was interesting. I always assumed Tony was compensating some of the team, but it's now clear his cheap ass never considered it.

Falcon sister on the loan saying there ain't no money for "US" was interesting and I was not expecting that. I believe it is the first time the MCU has openly dealt with racism. Being the Netflix series and Agent of SHIELD and the other series that got cancelled are not considered MCU, they dealt with racism. It looks like that subject will now be part of the MCU.

This series does confirm that the general population has no idea of what was the cause of the Blip. They hinted that in WandaVision and confirmed it here with nobody mentioning Thanos and no reference was shown in the Smithsonian museum of what actually happened in the Captain America memorial.

The series was suppose to be 9 episodes, but the pandemic cut it down to 6.

We can thank Trump for tha with the handling of the virus' last year.

Looking forward to how this series plays out. I might let a couple of episodes stack up before getting into it again. I was ready for the next episode after watching this and was pissed there are no more.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
User & critic reviews with the 2nd and 3rd links ...

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
You could tell in that old cac's face that he couldn't be trusted.

This is kinda the same shit Taylor Hayward,the S.W.O.R.D director did to Wanda Maximoff in WandaVision when she went to retrieve Vision's bidy for a funeral and burial. All thi,"It's an honor to meet you" bullshit than cruelly minduck and shit all over her. Par for the course for MCU bureaucrats towards the superheroes.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
With Falcon being a military combat veteran, he should be eligible for a loan for a small business.

He should contact the VA for assistance.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
That boy went in there with the white skin...

Actually what would have been even more emotinally jarring in WandaVision was if Steve Rogers bought the plot and gifted it to Wanda and Vision. She looked up to him as an uncle/father/big brother figure. His loss plus Vision would have compounded the grief.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Dont trust them new nigga's over there :angry:

770174450-1uncle_ruckus_dont_trust_them_new_niggas_over_there.jpg