DJ Akademiks is facing a new lawsuit accusing him of rape, sexual assault, and defamation

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Cops investigated found no wrong doing.

Chick came to his crib to see him, he fell asleep . His boys ran a train on her while he was sleeping, home security video caught it all. Which is the same footage the Cops seen

Chick screaming is his ex girl that stole half a mill from him

Cesspool

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
you lame ass niggas believe anything these drugged out hoes say
shit is pathetic
bitch goes over a mans house at night and said she didnt expect anything was happening
nigga please! from that statement alone i know the bitch is lying and her internet persona is whore
that bitch is no different than white bitches who scream rape
she got drunk and horny fucked everybody in the house and then woke up with regrets

Journey

Rising Star
Registered
That nigga real name is Livingston?!?

200w.gif
Livingston is one of those very old school names that nobody names their kids anymore. Ask yourself how many kats you know have a first name as Livingston.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Livingston is one of those very old school names that nobody names their kids anymore. Ask yourself how many kats you know have a first name as Livingston.

One of my dad's best friends dating back to childhood has one of the best names I've ever heard.

Brewster Kwan.

He's got a few siblings ... including a brother named Schubert.

When my dad mentioned his brother's name to me I replied ... "Those might be 2 of the best names I've ever heard. Brewster and Schubert."

:cheers:
:thumbsup:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Everybody else dead except for this bitch ass rapist. Why nobody ain't kill him yet.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He said the other day that dudes told him white bitches would be the ones who would do this. Lol

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered

First podcaster to get popped. Don't wish and harm but.I'm calling it. They gonna call him Rat Jerry and BBQ his ass.

If he get shot, I bet he leak Hennessy and Remy Martin.

He might as well spill the beans
As owner of his home he's responsible for his guest action. If she slipped and fell on his property she would fall under the same rule.

He's responsible for providing a safe environment for his guest the moment they entered his home.

It doesn't matter if he was asleep or not in a civil case. Plus the lawyer gonna eat good off his fat money bragging ass when he fills out his financial disclosure to the lawyers.

His lawyer bill is going to be somewhere between what she's asking for and what the lawyers want for fees. He's fucked regardless.

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
The only way I would hit play on this video would be if I had a guarantee in writing that he would be revealing the winning Powerball numbers before the next drawing.
Gay niggas know all the rumors because your dingbat sister/mother/girlfriend told him that shit drunk off margaritas.

Gays ain't trying fuck your wife but they will sell all your business for a fee.