DJ Akademiks is facing a new lawsuit accusing him of rape, sexual assault, and defamation

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
So they got a screenshot of the incident which means they have video of it, but no one has been arrested or charged yet? Yeah, I think I have pretty good reason why. Ain’t a prosecutor that’s got rape on video not filing those slam dunk charges. She got fucked by multiple dudes and was most likely a willing participant. Civil case before criminal case means I want that bag.

Like yall said...

We will see

Bookmarked

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
So they got a screenshot of the incident which means they have video of it, but no one has been arrested or charged yet? Yeah, I think I have pretty good reason why. Ain’t a prosecutor that’s got rape on video not filing those slam dunk charges. She got fucked by multiple dudes and was most likely a willing participant. Civil case before criminal case means I want that bag.
Because that video shows her as a willing participant. The entire Hangover movie is about people blacked out and functioning. She blacked out and fucked the whole house and can't remember it. That video will probably save their asses. If it didn't exist those niggas would be convicted rapists.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because that video shows her as a willing participant. The entire Hangover movie is about people blacked out and functioning. She blacked out and fucked the whole house and can't remember it. That video will probably save their asses. If it didn't exist those niggas would be convicted rapists.
My thoughts exactly. We are post me too, so prosecutor wouldn't hesitate to file charges especially if there is video evidence. At the very least they would've gotten a grand jury if there was a shred of evidence here. All this believe all women shit was cap from the jump. Believe the evidence.

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah man I'm trying to tell u

In NJ the police super cops they could know u innocent still lock u up the prosecutor would file charges thinking u could beat it but like fuck it lets see if it sticks

They not letting go of no rape case especially involving a quote on quote celebrity

The video n texts saved their asses