DJ Akademiks is facing a new lawsuit accusing him of rape, sexual assault, and defamation

Temujin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is truly the famous goofy generation. Nigga's start streaming build a community of other no pussy getting basement dwellers then pretend they are big pimpin. lol That's the dream.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
We gonna see if ALL these people shouting and yelling are REAL and not hypocrites.

Puff is NOT the only one. Lets KEEP going.

If not?

So what we REALLY doing?

Yep, why mute her screams and delete your IG page if she's just a "whore druggie"?

She promptly filed a police report that includes a rape kit test performed, and pics of her bruises and filed a CRIMINAL LAWSUIT for rape. The fanboy defenders think this is a game.

Not a good look for the guy who calls himself a "DJ", but the Courts will sort it all out.

Last edited:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

DJ Akademiks Sued for Rape and Defamation​

"Ms. Abashe was left no choice other than to file. Mr. Allen's hubris will be his downfall," the plaintiff's attorney said in a statement
By
DJ Akademiks attends 2018 ComplexCon-Day 1 at Long Beach Convention Center on November 3, 2018 in Long Beach, California.

DJ Akademiks on November 3, 2018 in Long Beach, California. . Photo:
Earl Gibson III/Getty
  • DJ Akademiks has been accused of rape
  • Fauziya Abashe is suing the internet personality for negligent infliction of emotional distress and defamation
  • DJ Akademiks denies the accusations

Internet personality DJ Akademiks has been accused of sexual assault and defamation, per court filings obtained by PEOPLE.

DJ Akademiks (né Livingston Allen) was accused by Fauziya Abashe, who alleges in July 2022, the Off the Record podcaster raped her at his New Jersey home after she was drugged and raped by two of his friends. Abashe is suing him for negligent infliction of emotional distress and defamation.

She said that she met Allen the year before via social media, and they casually dated, but by July 2022, the two were not speaking when he reached out to her, per the Superior Court of New Jersey filing. Upon arrival, his two friends — who are referred to as John Does 1 and 2 in the complaint — spoke with her before they followed her to Allen’s hot tub.

Abashe claimed that the two friends gave her alcohol that made her feel “extremely lightheaded and dizzy.” John Doe 1 then allegedly became “very handsy as he aggressively made sexual advances toward her” before tossing her into the nearby pool.

As she tried to climb out of the pool, she claimed John Doe 1 raped her. The complaint states that she “has memories of fighting off her attackers but feeling extremely weak."

DJ Akademiks

DJ Akademiks.
DJ Akademiks/Instagram
Throughout the remainder of the evening, Abashe was in and out of consciousness, and the men then allegedly gang-raped her on Allen's pool deck. She claimed around 4 a.m., she woke up in bed with Allen, where he was allegedly “brutally raping” her.

Abashe was unaware of the sexual assaults and did not learn of them until the next morning when Allen showed her surveillance footage of her being sexually assaulted.

After the assaults, Abashe reported the attacks to the police, who then performed a rape kit on her, “evidencing that Ms. Abashe had been sexually assaulted.”

DJ Akademiks

DJ Akademiks.
Matteo Prandoni/BFA.com/Shutterstock
After she reported the assaults, Abashe “remained silent,” per the filing, until Dec. 30, 2023, when Allen allegedly defamed her on social media. He publicly claimed that Abashe “voluntarily [had] an orgy with his friends at his home while maintaining that he never participated at all.”

Allen has more than 1.5 million followers on X, more than 2.8 million subscribers on YouTube and 500,000 followers on Twitch.

In the December 2023 video, Allen alleged that he returned from a party after he invited an unnamed woman to his home, which he forgot he had done. In the video, he claimed that Abashe willingly had sex with the two men.

According to the Washington Post, Allen denied the accusations in video clips shared on one of his X accounts on Tuesday, May 14. He said the police already cleared him of any misconduct, adding, “Whatever this is will be handled in court.

Allen said in a Rumble live stream on Tuesday afternoon that the filing is a “shakedown,” adding, “This is a money tree situation,” reports Rolling Stone.

Abashe said in a statement to Rolling Stone: “I’m confident that justice will prevail, and the veil will be removed so no other woman will have to endure what I did.”

Her attorney, Tyrone Blackburn, added, “Litigation is always the last resort. After several unsuccessful attempts to privately resolve this case, Ms. Abashe was left no choice other than to file. Mr. Allen’s hubris will be his downfall.” Blackburn is also currently representing music producer Rodney Jones and yacht steward Grace O’Marcaigh against Sean “Diddy” Combs and Christian Combs.

Never miss a story — sign up for PEOPLE's free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from celebrity news to compelling human interest stories.

A representative for Abashe’s attorney, Tyrone Blackburn, did not immediately respond to PEOPLE’s request for more information on Tuesday.

If you or someone you know has been sexually assaulted, please contact the National Sexual Assault Hotline at 1-800-656-HOPE (4673) or go to rainn.org.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor

"Ms. Abashe was left no choice other than to file. Mr. Allen's hubris will be his downfall," the plaintiff's attorney said in a statement
By
DJ Akademiks attends 2018 ComplexCon-Day 1 at Long Beach Convention Center on November 3, 2018 in Long Beach, California.

Earl Gibson III/Getty
  • Fauziya Abashe is suing the internet personality for negligent infliction of emotional distress and defamation

Internet personality DJ Akademiks has been accused of sexual assault and defamation, per court filings obtained by PEOPLE.

DJ Akademiks (né Livingston Allen) was accused by Fauziya Abashe, who alleges in July 2022, the Off the Record podcaster raped her at his New Jersey home after she was drugged and raped by two of his friends. Abashe is suing him for negligent infliction of emotional distress and defamation.

She said that she met Allen the year before via social media, and they casually dated, but by July 2022, the two were not speaking when he reached out to her, per the Superior Court of New Jersey filing. Upon arrival, his two friends — who are referred to as John Does 1 and 2 in the complaint — spoke with her before they followed her to Allen’s hot tub.

Abashe claimed that the two friends gave her alcohol that made her feel “extremely lightheaded and dizzy.” John Doe 1 then allegedly became “very handsy as he aggressively made sexual advances toward her” before tossing her into the nearby pool.

As she tried to climb out of the pool, she claimed John Doe 1 raped her. The complaint states that she “has memories of fighting off her attackers but feeling extremely weak."

DJ Akademiks

DJ Akademiks.
DJ Akademiks/Instagram
Throughout the remainder of the evening, Abashe was in and out of consciousness, and the men then allegedly gang-raped her on Allen's pool deck. She claimed around 4 a.m., she woke up in bed with Allen, where he was allegedly “brutally raping” her.

Abashe was unaware of the sexual assaults and did not learn of them until the next morning when Allen showed her surveillance footage of her being sexually assaulted.

After the assaults, Abashe reported the attacks to the police, who then performed a rape kit on her, “evidencing that Ms. Abashe had been sexually assaulted.”

DJ Akademiks

DJ Akademiks.
After she reported the assaults, Abashe “remained silent,” per the filing, until Dec. 30, 2023, when Allen allegedly defamed her on social media. He publicly claimed that Abashe “voluntarily [had] an orgy with his friends at his home while maintaining that he never participated at all.”

Allen has more than 1.5 million followers on X, more than 2.8 million subscribers on YouTube and 500,000 followers on Twitch.

In the December 2023 video, Allen alleged that he returned from a party after he invited an unnamed woman to his home, which he forgot he had done. In the video, he claimed that Abashe willingly had sex with the two men.

According to the Washington Post, Allen denied the accusations in video clips shared on one of his X accounts on Tuesday, May 14. He said the police already cleared him of any misconduct, adding, “Whatever this is will be handled in court.

Allen said in a Rumble live stream on Tuesday afternoon that the filing is a “shakedown,” adding, “This is a money tree situation,” reports Rolling Stone.

Abashe said in a statement to Rolling Stone: “I’m confident that justice will prevail, and the veil will be removed so no other woman will have to endure what I did.”

Her attorney, Tyrone Blackburn, added, “Litigation is always the last resort. After several unsuccessful attempts to privately resolve this case, Ms. Abashe was left no choice other than to file. Mr. Allen’s hubris will be his downfall.” Blackburn is also currently representing music producer Rodney Jones and yacht steward Grace O’Marcaigh against Sean “Diddy” Combs and Christian Combs.

Never miss a story — sign up for PEOPLE's free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from celebrity news to compelling human interest stories.

A representative for Abashe’s attorney, Tyrone Blackburn, did not immediately respond to PEOPLE’s request for more information on Tuesday.

If you or someone you know has been sexually assaulted, please contact the National Sexual Assault Hotline at 1-800-656-HOPE (4673) or go to rainn.org.

He's still free though.

Dude should be serving time.

Jerry Da Mouse living his best life like he didn't do shit.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

By

Earl Gibson III/Getty

DJ Akademiks

DJ Akademiks.
DJ Akademiks/Instagram

DJ Akademiks

DJ Akademiks.

he looks compromised.......

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So there’s video of the rape. She seen it and he hasn’t been arrested? But let’s get this civil suit started because that’s where real justice for rape happens. :rolleyes: Fuck these hoes.

Last edited:

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They weren't speaking but she went to his house and stayed through the night after being assaulted by the friends huh.

She fucked the friends and him too.

They tried to "resolve" it out of court....she didn't like the numbers so she filed.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Was this the audio of a chic screaming? Been a min but that didnt sound consensual.
That was his girl, the same chick that stole half a mil from him a other scandalous shit. He talks about it in his streams
Old girl going for the civil cause he waa found no wrong doing criminally

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Listen let me tell you guys what happened. The bitch got blacked out drunk. When you're blacked out you carry on conversations you move and act normally to other people but you can't remember shit. I've had incidences like that of myself in college and people showed me the video I'm like I don't remember that shit. And that's how a lot of men go to prison when a drunk blacked out bitch gave consent but doesn't recall it because she was drunk.

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Well well well

A lot of dudes on here were team Ak
From her texts I'm still on his side

She said he was on top of her when she woke up but the texts messages says something completely different

He originally said she fucked both his boys but I thought they ran a train didn't know she got gang banged lol. The bitch on video suckin one dude while another fuckin; u can't suck cock if u unconscious

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
From her texts I'm still on his side

He originally said she fucked both his boys but I thought they ran a train didn't know she got gang banged lol. The bitch on video suckin one dude while another fuckin; u can't suck cock if u unconscious

I don't know

ain't nothing about Ak history makes me believe him or his crew

I ain't ready to call her all types of lying b*tch until this whole thing is resolved

Cause it could be everyone involved is horrible.

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'll say this tho chicks gets scuffed up during wild sex but that's alot of war wounds so maybe it's something to her claims, could just be they went over board who knows but something fishy

My thing is this is NJ the police don't play that rape shit and they never miss a chance to clout chase. They want the spotlight also. I really feel they looked at the situation fairly and decided against charges. So I have to go with that for now

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well well well

A lot of dudes on here were team Ak
I don't know

ain't nothing about Ak history makes me believe him or his crew

I ain't ready to call her all types of lying b*tch until this whole thing is resolved

Cause it could be everyone involved is horrible.
So they got a screenshot of the incident which means they have video of it, but no one has been arrested or charged yet? Yeah, I think I have pretty good reason why. Ain’t a prosecutor that’s got rape on video not filing those slam dunk charges. She got fucked by multiple dudes and was most likely a willing participant. Civil case before criminal case means I want that bag.