Dozens of people suffer ‘cardiac arrest’ during Halloween festivities in Seoul 153 DEAD, 2 AMERICAN

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I remember back in the day, Heavy D was performing at a city college even thrown

by piddy.. the situation was on a much smaller scale, but the way people got crushed

was very similar...to the way the korean party goers faced their fate..

just a fuckin horrible way to go out....

Shit happend tooo close to the satanic day of soul snatchin to be a coincidence..

they started the month sacraficing many children in Thailand.

I aint forget about that shit.

They sacrificing souls, these demons are on their way out.. it aint the time

to be around crowds, its the time

to get

YOUR SHIT TOGETHER..

GET YO HEALTH RIGHT..

and by HEALTH

I mean

SPIRITUAL
MENTAL
PHYSICAL
FINANCIAL
SEXUAL

if you aint working on getting that in ORDER

YA FUCKIN ALREADY LOST!!

ask sammyjax bout that already losing part...

@sammyjax

.https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/06/asia/thailand-mass-shooting-intl-hnk/index.html

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
I want to hit a Hawks game but I've grown accustomed to watching with the comforts of home.

Exactly. Buddy of mine had a ticket with parking pass and Gold Section membership to the Commander's game. I couldn't refuse that as I didn't have to spend a dime and the stadium isn't too far from me. Good time though. I don't want any parts of crowds like that often. I hear little kids hacking and coughing so I know some bullshit is afoot.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
63982279-11368533-Emergency_workers_urgently_try_to_extricate_those_most_in_need_o-m-93_1667072635070.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Damn you be on his dick for approval.
And your piss smelling musty ass is still trying to give me a lap dance? I keep chin checking you and you keep coming back for return service.... ur like a Cuban welter weight boxer..... you just smell horribly worse

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
He said most of them got caught in an alley way that leads to the train station. He's still trying to find out what led to the stampede.
I read someone said some celebrity was coming and that's why people started rushing one way.

From vids I've seen in places like China and some other Asian countries, how people shove on a normal basis, like the trains, I can imagine this whole incident is somewhat of a cultural thing to push each other the way this ended up. Many of them are just rude.

Many times I can recall just shopping with the wife, we've gone to outlets and God forbid there's some sale at a store, they will just step in front of you and pick up something you were just looking at. No excuse me or anything.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
WTF? You're supposed to alternate between chest compressions and giving air..... even if you can't do a two-man team.... not one of them is stopping to give air.... 30 compressions then two breaths.... if two people are doing it.... one-two breaths every 15 compressions

You know I was gonna say, other than that, you see the guy with the light on his neck, not even doing effective compressions.

More than one person is barely pressing down and really moving their shoulders and not compressing anything.