Drake Fucked my Fiancée of 8 years LMAOOO

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Last edited:

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
O'le Boy should be thanking Drake. Drake just exposed O'le Girl... Get her out of your life now, and move on. Dude you're free... FREE!

Homie, go and live your life. Make a lot of money. Smoke a lot of weed. Drink a lot of wine. And bang a lot of women.

Drake is only going to use her for a little while, then she'll be back in the dating pool. She's a toy, that's all she is. It's good that you realize that now, before you start making real money.

She's going to realize what she did, then she's going to call you wanting to explain her side. DON'T LISTEN. I'mma repeat that: DON'T LISTEN! Don't take her calls. When she calls (because she's going to call); tell her to call Drake. Oh, and say, "Tell your mother I said, Hello."

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Drake ain't do this knigga no favor.
Drake fucked that bitch because he wanted to fuck that bitch. It ain't like Drake came to dude and said "let's shit test your girl and see if she'll cheat."
The Weeknd said "If you ain't my nigga, then your girl is single to me."
Drake is just living his boy's line.
Its hypergamy. Period.
This is exactly how bitches like Amber Rose and Superhead get circulated through groups of famous niggas. Ol' girl just took her first step.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Fuck her and Drake. Karma is a muthafucka. And niggaz always enjoying another niggaz pain. Niggaz ain't shit yo.

She know she fucked up.

"Wishing you all the best, after I have confessed. I'm still missing you, but there is no way back. Probably for the best 'cause you deserve to rest. Wishing you all the all the, all best, wishing you all the, all the best. Go for what your heart seeks. Find peace in the company. May she give you what you need. I'll let go of what we did. Break free of what you miss. You have so much more to give. Go on and take your place. You deserve the happiness."

Last edited: