Drake Fucked my Fiancée of 8 years LMAOOO

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not following homie. The article said he was Drake's work out partner that's what's so fucked up. Drake invited both of them. Those are his IG post. She singing songs about fucking up and wanting him back on her IG. What's the other side here? I would want to beat her ass too. I wouldn't tho.

Apparently dude was trying to get both of their SM numbers up.

There are conflicting reports of whether Drake reached out to him/her or if dude himself reached out to Drake..... looking at all the reddits....its being suggested that dude did workout with Drake, but who knows if ole girl ever even met Drake. Duke put a pic up of her "in the studio" but there have been no pics or video of her with Drake.....this could all be some bullshit ass clout chasing promo shit.

She had like 3 songs out....why would Drake offer her a record deal off of 3 songs....hell they aren't even good. Why would he offer her a chance to be on a hook?!

Why would offer to fly them out just to smash?!.....dude can load up a pj with the baddest single broads for that......this shit is just dumb.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The one thing I do know is that it violates the rules clearly printed in the TLS handbook

Lightskin mfkrs are not to publicly air out any grievances with other TLS members. Shoot the fair one or shake hands. Cut this soft ass ish out!
....but these foreign n!gg@s think the rules don't apply to them.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The one thing I do know is that it violates the rules clearly printed in the TLS handbook

Lightskin mfkrs are not to publicly air out any grievances with other TLS members. Shoot the fair one or shake hands. Cut this soft ass ish out!
....but these foreign n!gg@s think the rules don't apply to them.
Lmao. The Light Skin handbook.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
when ole' girl came to him and said- Drake wants to fly us out.... cuzz should have known right then
you're done. Move accordingly.
:itsawrap:

Yep, he might as well let her go alone.....
Boy that bitch fine as a MUTHAFUCKA

And that is all that needs to be said....

Handle her cheating on him?
Nah, I ain't talking about handle her cheating on him; I am talking about having handled her in way during the course of their relationship so she wouldn't cheat on him......

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Apparently dude was trying to get both of their SM numbers up.

There are conflicting reports of whether Drake reached out to him/her or if dude himself reached out to Drake..... looking at all the reddits....its being suggested that dude did workout with Drake, but who knows if ole girl ever even met Drake. Duke put a pic up of her "in the studio" but there have been no pics or video of her with Drake.....this could all be some bullshit ass clout chasing promo shit.

She had like 3 songs out....why would Drake offer her a record deal off of 3 songs....hell they aren't even good. Why would he offer her a chance to be on a hook?!

Why would offer to fly them out just to smash?!.....dude can load up a pj with the baddest single broads for that......this shit is just dumb.

Drake's guy put up the pic then took it down. That's his Instagram not homeboy's but this shit is getting gossipy. I'm out.

But according to who claims to be Naomi's ex-boyfriend and now-ex-fiancé – fellow musician Jamie Sun – his world was turned upside down when Naomi was handed a "major opportunity" after "a world star" (who Reddit has determined is Drake) called her "to sign a record deal."

Jamie says this "world star" flew them both out for Naomi to work on what internet sleuths believe was Drake's upcoming album, Certified Lover Boy. But it was during alone time that Jamie says his "trust" was broken, alluding to things having gone from work to play between the two. Naomi was also reportedly spotted in the gym with the rapper, prompting Jamie to post the following to his newly private Instagram account:

"Imagine having the most beautiful, supportive, and faithful relationship 8 years long with an engagement and wedding planned. A beautiful woman on your side as ride or die. Than [sic] this major opportunity comes and a world star calls your fiancé [sic] to sign a record deal. Flies you both over and than [sic] out of nowhere all the trust is vanished with knifes in your back and in your heart. Imagine."

On April 21, he revealed his relationship with Naomi had ended.

"I am no longer with the person people think I am together with," he wrote on Instagram. "I am no longer with the 8 years I thought I was together with. I am no longer with the engagement I thought I was together with. I am no longer with broken trust I was brought together with. I am no longer with the pain I thought I was together with."

One day later, Naomi posted a video of her sampling Johnny Hammond Smith, singing, "Wishing you all the best, after I have confessed. I'm still missing you, but there is no way back. Probably for the best 'cause you deserve to rest. Wishing you all the all the, all best, wishing you all the, all the best. Go for what your heart seeks. Find peace in the company. May she give you what you need. I'll let go of what we did. Break free of what you miss. You have so much more to give. Go on and take your place. You deserve the happiness."

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
How did the nigga even know she smashed Drake? She told him? I don't put nothing past no bitch, including mine: BUT, one thang I know, women are sneakier and smarter than men when it comes to trickery and if you know; it is because they WANT you to know....so if she told the nigga, it wasn't just because she wanted him to know, but she wanted him to leave.

"Imagine having the most beautiful, supportive, and faithful relationship 8 years long with an engagement and wedding planned. A beautiful woman on your side as ride or die. Than [sic] this major opportunity comes and a world star calls your fiancé [sic] to sign a record deal. Flies you both over and than [sic] out of nowhere all the trust is vanished with knifes in your back and in your heart. Imagine."

Nigga ain't that naive....is he? He doesn't the industry she is in???

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What if your girl brought u to meet Beyonce
And left to go shopping, and Beyonce, wanted to top u off????

What u gonna do? Go ahead , lie to me...

All true and it is even deeper than that, because ole girl is trying to get a deal.....and she knows her looks and puzzy MIGHT get her in the right rooms with the right people....and if she is really serious, she can't let nothing get in her way...not even an 8 year relationship.....

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Drake's guy put up the pic then took it down. That's his Instagram not homeboy's but this shit is getting gossipy. I'm out.

But according to who claims to be Naomi's ex-boyfriend and now-ex-fiancé – fellow musician Jamie Sun – his world was turned upside down when Naomi was handed a "major opportunity" after "a world star" (who Reddit has determined is Drake) called her "to sign a record deal."

Jamie says this "world star" flew them both out for Naomi to work on what internet sleuths believe was Drake's upcoming album, Certified Lover Boy. But it was during alone time that Jamie says his "trust" was broken, alluding to things having gone from work to play between the two. Naomi was also reportedly spotted in the gym with the rapper, prompting Jamie to post the following to his newly private Instagram account:

"I am no longer with the person people think I am together with," he wrote on Instagram. "I am no longer with the 8 years I thought I was together with. I am no longer with the engagement I thought I was together with. I am no longer with broken trust I was brought together with. I am no longer with the pain I thought I was together with."

One day later, Naomi posted a video of her sampling Johnny Hammond Smith, singing, "Wishing you all the best, after I have confessed. I'm still missing you, but there is no way back. Probably for the best 'cause you deserve to rest. Wishing you all the all the, all best, wishing you all the, all the best. Go for what your heart seeks. Find peace in the company. May she give you what you need. I'll let go of what we did. Break free of what you miss. You have so much more to give. Go on and take your place. You deserve the happiness."

Wait.. dudes saying this chic can't sing? She sound good to me.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
What if your girl brought u to meet Beyonce
And left to go shopping, and Beyonce, wanted to top u off????

What u gonna do? Go ahead , lie to me...
If drake just ate her butt or just licked her twat do you think he would be as hurt?.. that’s what you pretty much said with that Beyoncé line.. some chicks wouldn’t even be mad if all you got was some head from another chick

wedrinkandscrew

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now I was taught back on my block
That you don't ride on nobody's jock
For anything they do
Fuck him and his crew
Unless you were gettin paid too
I'm not saying this to dis each and every fan
Women you can ride but man be a man
Shake my hand and make it a firm shake
Say "What's up Drake?" and then break

Cause if you're hangin there I'm a tell you loud and clear:
Get off my my dick nigga—and tell your bitch to come her

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
I bet she sounded good to Drake too!! Haha
c300.png

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Ok just heard her sing

Ok now take your clothes off and make that song extra sexual while you twerk

It’s either that or stay with your day job..it’s your choice

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
This is why R&B artist catch a fade. Nigga gonna fuck the wrong dudes woman and end up with a bullet in his head. Play this shit with El Chapo or some other cartel drug king pen and your whole bloodline might dissapea

You fuck my wife, Im shooting you in the private parts with my shotgun slug. You aint gonna cost me big divorce money and a some heartbreak on top, then get away with it.

I dont give a fuck about "the game". You fuck with mine and Im fucking you up. Niggas tend to put their dick away if they know their actions will get their junk cut off.

All that shes for the streets shit don't ride with everyone. If the Weekend fucks any wife that I invested any money into, I would be taking all said payments out his lightskin ass.

Im surprised someone aint already fucked these dudes up.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
This is why R&B artist catch a fade. Nigga gonna fuck the wrong dudes woman and end up with a bullet in his head. Play this shit with El Chapo or some other cartel drug king pen and your whole bloodline might dissapea

You fuck my wife, Im shooting you in the private parts with my shotgun slug. You aint gonna cost me big divorce money and a some heartbreak on top, then get away with it.

I dont give a fuck about "the game". You fuck with mine and Im fucking you up. Niggas tend to put their dick away if they know their actions will get their junk cut off.

All that shes for the streets shit don't ride with everyone. If the Weekend fucks any wife that I invested any money into, I would be taking all said payments out his lightskin ass.

Tell us how you really feel? Damn, homie.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member

And what you gonna do to your wife? Since she is the one who said 'yes'.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
O'le Boy should be thanking Drake. Drake just exposed O'le Girl... Get her out of your life now, and move on. Dude you're free... FREE!

Homie, go and live your life. Make a lot of money. Smoke a lot of weed. Drink a lot of wine. And bang a lot of women.

Drake is only going to use her for a little while, then she'll be back in the dating pool. She's a toy, that's all she is. It's good that you realize that now, before you start making real money.

She's going to realize what she did, then she's going to call you wanting to explain her side. DON'T LISTEN. I'mma repeat that: DON'T LISTEN! Don't take her calls. When she calls (because she's going to call); tell her to call Drake. Oh, and say, "Tell your mother I said, Hello."

And when she do make her suck it all out and swallow! Lol

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah, this probably fake. She wouldn't be posting shit like this right now but I dunno.

She can sing tho.

Shit....she knows folk is all in her 'gram' right now......actually the best time of her life to be posting....she needs to crank it up.

vertigo

Rising Star
Platinum Member

She can sing tho.

:hmm:

:smh::smh::smh:

how can I say this without sounding like a straight up hater?

*Ahem*

I find it hard to believe that someone is with a woman for 8 years, knows she sounds like THIS and thinks that any music producer wants to fly her out for anything other than backshots.

Not trying to be too much of an ass about it, but this is "keep your day job" level of talent.

I hope that didn't come off too offensive. :dunno:

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Dude just learned the lesson that most dudes learn early on; big bank take little bank.
Women are hypergamous. They will always take an opportunity of forward motion when offered.

Quote of the year! Never put anything past a woman. Ever. When I hear dudes say what their ladies won’t do I just lmao! No, she won’t do it around YOU or for YOU playa! Some nigga out there and she’ll gladly do it for him! They ain’t got time to cheat huh? My dude she’ll fuck and suck in the studio, car, parking lot at Walmart :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
:hmm:

:smh::smh::smh:

how can I say this without sounding like a straight up hater?

*Ahem*

I find it hard to believe that someone is with a woman for 8 years, knows she sounds like THIS and thinks that any music producer wants to fly her out for anything other than backshots.

Not trying to be too much of an ass about it, but this is "keep your day job" level of talent.

I hope that didn't come off too offensive. :dunno:

Bro, this is raw not studio quality. A good producer can work with this,