2missedcalls

Rising Star
Platinum Member
"And then he said they were engaged for 8 years!!"
tenor.gif

Mafamaticks

Rising Star
Registered
You know she feel dumb once she found out she gave Drake the pussy off of some throwaway lines he use on every other broad.

She know she fucked up.

"Wishing you all the best, after I have confessed. I'm still missing you, but there is no way back. Probably for the best 'cause you deserve to rest. Wishing you all the all the, all best, wishing you all the, all the best. Go for what your heart seeks. Find peace in the company. May she give you what you need. I'll let go of what we did. Break free of what you miss. You have so much more to give. Go on and take your place. You deserve the happiness."

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
If your woman gets contacted and or flown out by an artist, chalk that shit up to the game immediately and send her to the streets.

Shrug your shoulders and keep it moving.
This reminds me of what one of the guys from Public Announcement told Sparkles husband (who was also a part of Public Announcement) who wanted to put her in the studio with R Kelly.

"Earl If you send her to R Kelly she's gone" and he was right. :roflmao: :roflmao:

Last edited:

vertigo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If your woman gets contacted and or flown out by an artist, chalk that shit up to the game immediately and send her to the streets.

Shrug your shoulders and keep it moving.

THANK YOU.

when ole' girl came to him and said- Drake wants to fly us out.... cuzz should have known right then
you're done. Move accordingly.

Reminds me of that old TV show "temptation island" If your girl suggest ya'll go on that show... you know it's already :itsawrap:

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
I can look at him and tell he wasn’t gonna handle that.
Real talk, does any man want a woman who he has to "Handle?" I ain't trying to handle anyone. If I have to handle her, I damn sure ain't gonna even think about marrying her.

If I have to handle her, she's in the "toy" category. She's my plaything. She can talk shit. She can leave as she pleases. Because at the end of the day, I'm the one who's choosing whom I'm going to spend my quality time with. She ain't meeting no one in my family, and I ain't trying to meet anyone in hers.

I'm willing to give her an hour or two (her body is bangin'). We ain't moving in together, none of that type of shit. We may catch a movie... We may hit ball game or two. But, anything more than an hour or two is reserved for the wifey type. Which ain't her!

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
THANK YOU.

when ole' girl came to him and said- Drake wants to fly us out.... cuzz should have known right then
you're done. Move accordingly.

Reminds me of that old TV show "temptation island" If your girl suggest ya'll go on that show... you know it's already :itsawrap:
The woman is an aspiring artist. She’s a singer. She can’t sing.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
bitches make the worse decisions
she "chose" to lose 8 years
for one night with a nigga who doesnt give one fuck about her

yall know whats next
theyre going to pass her around
she'll get burned out, addicted to drugs
and blame black men for why her life is fucked up

oh and that album she worked on will never drop

failure

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This is hilarious and sad at the same time.
If your with a woman and she's even thinking about upgrading from you, you with the wrong bitch.
I hate to tell you this but ALL WOMEN ARE THINKING OF UPGRADING, ALWAYS.
Its a hard pill to swallow.
It doesn't mean that they don't love or care about their man but you will always come second to what she wants.
The only thing that stops them is shame and fear. They don't want to act on their desires out of fear of losing what they have and/or the shame of being labeled.
Women who are playing above their play grade already will stay with a dude longer but ultimately, if given the opportunity, they will move forward.
Its in their nature, playa.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Drake didn't have to do that
But then again she might of knew what it was and her boyfriend was just like her carry-on...some shiiit she needed.
Can't you sue in canada for sleeping with someone's wife?either way she won't have him and Drake doesn't need or want her I'm sure unless it's for one more night.

chalk it up to the game

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
It doesn't mean that they don't love or care about their man but you will always come second to what she wants.
The only thing that stops them is shame and fear. They don't want to act on their desires out of fear of losing what they have and/or the shame of being labeled.
Women who are playing above their play grade already will stay with a dude longer but ultimately, if given the opportunity, they will move forward.

I don't think so homie. When does that ever work? By nature women look for the alpha males. The alpha male attract lot's of women. If she has an alpha male she's too busy fighting off other females to worry about finding an upgrade. But some females are just insecure. They don't know their worth and feel insecure. Thinking they're not good enough so they better find someone else before the alpha chooses another female. That's why hoes do what they do. They get played by fake alphas like Drake and end up with nothing. Upgrading never works. No alpha wants a disloyal female. We need strong ass females.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Listen dude is leaving a lot of shit out and there are a lot of assumptions being made.

This mfkr was lying about the smashing part!!! Check the links in the reddit.

sinsay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The woman is an aspiring artist. She’s a singer. She can’t sing.

LMAO I just peeped shorty IG page...and yeah, this bitch can't sing. Or should I say, her voice is pretty mediocre...good enough to get a solo every now an then in the church choir, but not remotely close to being a "real" artist career.

And she was begging for sexual industry attention on that page, ain't shit but her in bikini's with one clip of her singing to every 5 or 6 of her thirst trapping.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Both male and females look to upgrade. Especially if the person they're currently with is just someone they settled for.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
LMAO I just peeped shorty IG page...and yeah, this bitch can't sing. Or should I say, her voice is pretty mediocre...good enough to get a solo every now an then in the church choir, but not remotely close to being a "real" artist career.

And she was begging for sexual industry attention on that page, ain't shit but her in bikini's with one clip of her singing to every 5 or 6 of her thirst trapping.
Shorty wouldn’t be my fiancé.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered

Shit...isn't that for the most part how females singers are or are turned into (thirst traps)?

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Now I don't condone messing around like that but how can he be upset after he kept her on hold for 8 damn YEARS! I've never heard of a 8 year fiancée in my entire life. Drake should've gotten her pregnant, to save him the trouble. :smh:

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
This is bullshit. Either the boyfriend or Drake himself is using this to hype ol girl up and get numbers.
The numbers on her Only Fans??? Because ain't nobody trying hear her. If she's smart, she'll start an Only Fans page asap. If Drake is smart, he'll start the Only Fans page for her.

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
Only who’ers get put on a shelf for 8 years lol

ldub1978

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Drake flew dude out with ol girl then slapped some dangalang up her ass and ruined their relationship. She is fine but damn man, why Drake?

See Photos Of Naomi Sharon, The Singer At Center Of Drake's Home-Wrecking Scandal (radaronline.com)

https://www.instagram.com/naomisharon/?hl=en

Naomi Sharon (@naomisharon) • Instagram photos and videos

She finer than a motherfucker. I understand. They ain't loyal bro, move on!

y isn't it MY FIANCE SLEPT WITH DRAKE

sinsay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Listen dude is leaving a lot of shit out and there are a lot of assumptions being made.

I'm confused where in there it's confirmed that she didn't cheat/smash?

Shorty wouldn’t be my fiancé.

Mine either. In fact, I would never be in a serious relationship with a woman trying to get into the entertainment industry. I wouldn't recommend it for any man who isn't already in the industry...almost every woman that makes it unfortunately either gets in there due to getting passed around by stars or gets wifed up by one which is almost inevitable due to the amount of time she'll be around them and not around you.

Don't waste your time.
Shit...isn't that for the most part how females singers are or are turned into (thirst traps)?
No doubt
Now I don't condone messing around like that but how can he be upset after he kept her on hold for 8 damn YEARS! I've never heard of a 8 year fiancée in my entire life. Drake should've gotten her pregnant, to save him the trouble. :smh:

I mean, I kind of agree with this too but I'm not getting into it LMAO...who gets engaged and spends multiple years like that LOL. Sounds like dude may have only gotten engaged to shut her up and never really was all in with the relationship anyway.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor

I'm not following homie. The article said he was Drake's work out partner that's what's so fucked up. Drake invited both of them. Those are his IG post. She singing songs about fucking up and wanting him back on her IG. What's the other side here? I would want to beat her ass too. I wouldn't tho.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

His alleged texts from the first link read

I have not told you (crossed out)day Namoi cheated on you.

Just the same as what I told you.

turned back.

when i talk about stranger that is what i mean.

and I will tell you.

also that there has been no sex.

back-turning motion.